Many of the latest high-end luxury cars have tail lights with what appear to be neon tubes. Instead of individual bulbs, these lights have unique bands that emit a neon-like glow. However, these lights have no neon gas, but instead owe their appearance to optical fibers, which can be made of thin strands of glass or plastic. A source of light, usually LED bulbs, is located at the end of the fiber and the light is emitted along the entire length.
- Spyder® Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights$211.81 - $642.98
- Anzo® Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights$286.98 - $726.00
- IPCW® Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights$294.27 - $413.00
- Spec-D® Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights$131.05 - $373.80
- Spyder® Black Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights$211.81 - $642.98
- Recon® Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights$317.48 - $425.21
- Winjet® Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights$259.99 - $399.99
- IPCW® Black Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights$294.27 - $413.00
Fiber optic tail lights are the very latest in automotive lighting technology, and you’re sure to see them on more and more cars and trucks as the years go by, but you don’t have to buy a new vehicle to get these eye catching lights for your car or truck. Browse our selection and you’ll find fiber optic tail lights in a wide range of styles. Our manufacturers have created many cutting edge tail light designs with fiber optics as the main feature.
Fiber optic cable will work with virtually any source of illumination, but our tail lights use LED bulbs, so you not only get cutting edge styling and design, you get all the advantages of LEDs too. Fiber optic LED tail lights can increase your driving safety. LED bulbs have a faster rise time than incandescent bulbs, lighting up 0.2 seconds faster. And we all know how fast light travels: as soon as the LED bulb illuminates, so will the fiber optic cable. At 60 mph this extra time can give the driver behind you almost 20 ft. of additional stopping distance, which could be the difference between a safe stop and a collision.
Another benefit you’ll gain from installing a set of fiber optic LED tail lights is reduced maintenance costs. Although their initial price may be a bit more expensive than a set of ordinary replacement lights, besides the great looks that factory lights just can’t match, you’ll more than make up the price difference in the long run because you’ll never have to buy replacement bulbs or go through the hassle of bulb replacement. LED bulbs last 50,000 hours or more, far longer than the lifespan of the average vehicle.
The fragile filament is the Achilles heel of the incandescent bulb and often the cause of bulb failure. The delicate filament is sensitive to vibration and continued and excessive shock can weaken the filament and cause the bulb to fail. LEDs have no filament, they’re semiconductors that emit light when current is applied, and are insensitive to vibration. Optical fiber, glass or plastic, is also much more durable than brittle filaments. Fiber optic LED tail lights will not only provide an unmatched appearance, they’ll be unaffected by the roughest pot hole-strewn roads or toughest off-road terrain.
- (5,102)Custom Tail LightsSuperior Illumination & Safety
- (8,205)Factory Tail LightsOriginal Equipment Style
- (3,697)LED Tail LightsDurable, Bright, Vibration Resistant
- (1,408)Euro Tail LightsUnique, Custom Illumination
- (3,076)Black Tail LightsDark Radiance
- (793)3rd Brake LightsCenter High Mount Stop Lamp
- (42)Tailgate Light BarsCustomize Your Exterior Lighting
- (68,740)Tail Light BulbsLEDs And More
- (528)Trailer LightsBetter Visibility Equals Safety
- (18,435)Exterior LED LightsKeep Your Ride Conspicuous
- (1,047)Tail Light BezelsLuster For Your Lamps
- (197)3rd Brake Light CoversAdd Some Bling to Your Vehicle
- (5,181)Light CoversSmoked, Carbon Fiber, Clear
- (9)Truck Bed LightsAdd Visibility In The Truck Bed
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
Browse by Vehicle
- Audi Fiber Optic Tail Lights
- BMW Fiber Optic Tail Lights
- Buick Fiber Optic Tail Lights
- Cadillac Fiber Optic Tail Lights
- Chevy Fiber Optic Tail Lights
- Dodge Fiber Optic Tail Lights
- Ford Fiber Optic Tail Lights
- GMC Fiber Optic Tail Lights
- Honda Fiber Optic Tail Lights
- Hummer Fiber Optic Tail Lights
- Hyundai Fiber Optic Tail Lights
- Jeep Fiber Optic Tail Lights
- Land Rover Fiber Optic Tail Lights
- Lexus Fiber Optic Tail Lights
- Mazda Fiber Optic Tail Lights
- Mercedes Fiber Optic Tail Lights