Euro Tail Lights
If your original tail lights are dulled, scratched up, cracked or broken, you can replace them with original equipment, or use the opportunity to upgrade your car or truck to the unique look of Euro tail lights. Plain red lenses make your vehicle look the same as every other vehicle on the road. Our euro tail lights are direct fit, bolt on replacements for your OE lights, making them the easy way to give your ride a personal touch.
Let’s face it, most factory tail lights are boring. When you’ve got a whole vehicle to build, tail lights are far down the list of importance. It’s much easier and cheaper to make an unremarkable reflector and slap on a plain red lens. As long as it passes safety regulations it’s approved for production. In contrast, our manufacturers specialize in lighting, and their designers use Euro tail lights as their palette to create unique and original designs.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Euro Tail Lights the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Spyder, Spec-D, Anzo, IPCW, CG, Winjet the Euro Tail Lights we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Instead of a boring, plain red lens, Euro tail lights have chrome or black substrates on which the bulbs are mounted in intricate and detailed arrangements. Small individual red, clear, or yellow lenses are positioned over the bulbs, and the housing is covered by a clear or smoke outer lens. Euro tail lights are also known as Altezza tail lights, after the name of the Toyota model on which this style light was first used. As you can see from the lights on this page, Euro tail lights are much more interesting than OE lights, and sure to catch everyone’s eye as you roll past.
Browse our extensive selection of Euro tail lights. For most popular vehicles there are several great styles from which to choose, and for some applications, they’re available with LED bulbs. With these lights, you not only get unique design, you get all the advantages of LEDs as well, including faster rise time, long life, and resistance to vibration. LED bulbs light up 0.2 seconds faster than incandescent bulbs, and this time difference can give the driver behind you almost 20 ft. of additional stopping distance at 60 mph. They last 50,000 hours or more, so you’ll probably never have to replace them.
The best thing about of our Euro tail lights may be that it’s so easy to have this great custom look. Unlike some customizing projects that can be involved and require a lot of modifications, these Euro lights are designed to be direct, bolt-on replacements for your original tail lights. And these lights are just as reliable as OE and completely legal for highway use. The lights we offer are extensively tested to ensure dependable operation in all weather conditions. They meet all quality and legal standards and are approved for road use by the DOT (Department of Transportation).
- Custom Tail LightsSuperior Illumination & Safety
- Factory Tail LightsOriginal Equipment Style
- Fiber Optic Tail LightsDazzling Displays
- LED Tail LightsDurable, Bright, Vibration Resistant
- Black Tail LightsDark Radiance
- 3rd Brake LightsCenter High Mount Stop Lamp
- Tailgate Light BarsCustomize Your Exterior Lighting
- Tail Light BulbsLEDs And More
- Exterior LED LightsKeep Your Ride Conspicuous
- Acura Euro Tail Lights
- Audi Euro Tail Lights
- BMW Euro Tail Lights
- Cadillac Euro Tail Lights
- Chevy Euro Tail Lights
- Chrysler Euro Tail Lights
- Dodge Euro Tail Lights
- Ford Euro Tail Lights
- GMC Euro Tail Lights
- Honda Euro Tail Lights
- Hummer Euro Tail Lights
- Hyundai Euro Tail Lights
- Infiniti Euro Tail Lights
- Isuzu Euro Tail Lights
- Jeep Euro Tail Lights
- Land Rover Euro Tail Lights
- Lexus Euro Tail Lights
- Lincoln Euro Tail Lights
- Mazda Euro Tail Lights
- Mercedes Euro Tail Lights
- Mercury Euro Tail Lights
- Mini Euro Tail Lights
Close fit, looks good.
- Related Euro Tail Lights Pages
- Popular Euro Tail Lights Part Numbers
- Spec-D® - Chrome Euro Tail Lights
- Spec-D® LT-E30884RG-APC - Red/Smoke Euro Tail Lights
- Spyder® ALT-YD-FF15001FS-BK - Black Euro Tail Lights
- Spec-D® LT-CV92RG-RS - Red/Smoke Euro Tail Lights
- Spyder® ALT-ON-DRAM02-LED-SM - Smoke Euro Tail Lights with LEDs
- Spyder® ALT-YD-DRAM02-C - Chrome Euro Tail Lights
- Spec-D® - Chrome Euro Tail Lights
- Spec-D® LT-PTC01-APC - Chrome Euro Tail Lights
- Spec-D® LT-PTC01G-APC - Smoke Euro Tail Lights
- Spec-D® LT-F15004JM-TM - Black Euro Tail Lights