Land Rover Suspension Parts
- Defender 90 Replacement Suspension Parts
- Discovery Replacement Suspension Parts
- Freelander Replacement Suspension Parts
- Range Rover Replacement Suspension Parts
- Range Rover Evoque Replacement Suspension Parts
- Range Rover Sport Replacement Suspension Parts
The suspension system separates the wheels axle assembly from the body isolating the vehicle structure from shocks and vibrations providing you with comfortable driving. Broadly speaking, this system consists of a spring and damper (including spring shackles, wheels, axles, and stabilizer). The energy of road shock results in spring vibrations, which are restricted to a proper level by the damper, also known as a shock absorber. If any part of your suspension system is worn or damaged, it's critically important to replace it as soon as possible before it leads to more serious damage of the whole system.
It's a well-known fact that any system is as effective as its weakest part. This is the reason why you should pay attention to all suspension parts including its miscellaneous parts such as king pins, body bushings, links, seals, etc. and never wait too long to replace worn or damaged ones. If you are looking for Land Rover replacement suspension parts, look through our wide selection of high quality products manufactured especially for your four-wheel friend, which means a precise fit. Whether you are looking for ball joints, strut mounts, control arm bushings, or sway bars to restore your Land Rover to proper operation, we have you covered.
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement ShocksB4 Series Replacement Skocks by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same OEM quality...
$34.26from $27.41 - $468.26# 4266
- Arnott® Replacement Air SuspensionReplacement Air Suspension by Arnott®. Arnott offers completely new and rebuilt air suspension struts, shocks, and springs designed to match the fine tolerances of original equipment. New Arnott parts are built using components...
$109.48from $87.58 - $2,700.38# 6331
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentsSway Bar Components by Mevotech®. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure superior longevity and...
$5.78from $4.62 - $40.36# 4606
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...
$26.06from $20.85 - $168.47# 4315
- MOOG® Ball JointBall Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and...
$15.76from $12.61 - $159.02# 5139
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Mount ComponentsStrut-Mate™ Mount Components by Monroe®. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a complete repair. Monroe strut mounts replace...
$7.31from $5.85 - $86.14# 4353
- Mevotech® Control ArmsControl Arms by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...
$5.90from $4.72 - $279.92# 4596
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...
$23.08from $18.46 - $382.52# 4363
- Dorman® Control ArmControl Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a smooth ride,...
$11.08from $8.86 - $276.93# 4060
- Mevotech® Shock and Strut Mount ComponentsShock and Strut Mount Components by Mevotech®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the industry standards, Mevotech...
$7.35from $5.88 - $92.64# 4605
- Mevotech® Ball JointsBall Joints by Mevotech®. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden turns and...
$13.18from $10.54 - $77.20# 4593
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement Steering StabilizersB4 Series Replacement Steering Stabilizers by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the...
$34.90from $27.92 - $81.20# 4267
- Westar® Strut Mount ComponentStrut Mount Component by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality check, producing...
$12.11from $9.69 - $92.87# 5305
- Westar® Air Suspension SystemsAir Suspension Systems by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality check,...
$29.88from $23.90 - $631.38# 5303
- Beck Arnley® Suspension Ball JointSuspension Ball Joint by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...
$20.88from $16.70 - $94.68# 6380
- # 8767775
- # 8784316
Had to do a major suspension job, so the compressor had to be replaced as well. I purchased and soon received this Arnott® P-2645 - OE Replacement Air Compressor. The instructions that came with it were easy to follow, so the actual install process went well. The problem occurred when I tried to test it. Good thing that I found out the reason right away – before that I had a Hitachi compressor, and the vehicle was programmed to work with it, so I've taken my Land Rover to the dealership where they had it re-programmed with the AMK software. No further problems occurred after the job was done. All works well. P.S.: Later on, I found out that the instructions actually mentioned something about re-programming the vehicle, I was just not attentive enough. So read the instructions carefully to avoid any failures!
- Popular Replacement Suspension Parts Part Numbers
- Arnott® W0133-1941326-ARN - Air Suspension Module Strut Assembly
- Arnott® W0133-1941327-ARN - Air Suspension Module Strut Assembly
- Eurospare® W0133-1912546-ESP - Shock Absorber
- Arnott® AS-2308 - Remanufactured OE Replacement Front Driver Side Air Strut
- Arnott® AS-2307 - Remanufactured OE Replacement Front Passenger Side Air Strut
- Arnott® AS-2517 - Remanufactured OE Replacement Front Driver Side Air Strut
- Arnott® AS-2516 - Remanufactured OE Replacement Front Passenger Side Air Strut
- Arnott® - Coil Spring Conversion Kit