Kia Rio Lighting
- Sylvania® - 3rd Brake Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- Lumen® - Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStarting at: $14.99$14.99
- Putco® - Tail Light Replacement LED BulbsStarting at: $49.60$49.60
- Sylvania® - Back-up/Reverse Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- Lumen® - Back-up/Reverse Light LED BulbsStarting at: $8.99$8.99
- Putco® - Headlight Replacement BulbsStarting at: $24.68$24.68
- IPCW® - LED Tailgate Light BarStarting at: $38.98$38.98
- Recon® - 48" Side Mounted LED Running LightsStarting at: $139.95$139.95
- PlasmaGlow® - Fire and Ice LED Mud Flap KitStarting at: $69.04$69.04
- Putco® - LED Tailgate Light BarStarting at: $89.91$89.91
Posted by Peter B.
"It was relatively easy to install these. The white color looks good. However, the white color is harder to see than the stock yellow. It's helpful at night, but I often can't see the lights on the road during daylight driving. Perhaps this is because the white color is closer to natural sunlight, so there isn't as much contrast."
Posted by Manuel C.
"I like the Universal Lighrting Eyes Headlight Kit its very attrative. "
Posted by Katharina G.
"I installed the white LED lights in my Kia Sorento 2011 and they look fantastic. Got many compliments already on them. I will recommend the LED lights to friends and family. It's a great value for the price and quality. "
Posted by Joseph V.
"A LITTLE ROUGH GETTING IT TO BEND AROUND THE CORNER OF HEAD LIGHT BUT WOW! REALLY BRIGHT AND STRIKING ACCENT. I HARDWIRED THEM INTO EXISTING HARNESS SO WHEN MY HEADLIGHTS GO ON THEY GO ON AS WELL. REALLY NICE PRODUCT."
Posted by Mitchell L.
"I was impressed by the quality and ease of installing them. In fact, I sold another pair just by word of mouth in my office! They looked awesome on my car! Thanks!"