CARiD is a believer in the benefits of superior automotive lighting and feels there is no application too small to benefit from the enhanced performance of Sylvania standard and xenon high intensity discharge bulbs. We are proud to offer you Osram Sylvania line of replacement bulbs for your headlights, taillights, exterior lights, and interior lights. All Sylvania bulbs are 100% street legal and fit in place perfectly without disappointments.
- Sylvania®H11 / 881 / 894 SilverStar Bulbsfrom $28.75
- Sylvania®H13 SilverStar Bulbsfrom $26.25
- Sylvania®9007 / HB5 SilverStar Bulbsfrom $26.25
- Sylvania®9004 SilverStar Bulbsfrom $26.25
- Sylvania®9005 / HB3 SilverStar Bulbsfrom $26.25
- Sylvania®9005XS SilverStar Bulbsfrom $26.25
- Sylvania®9006 / HB4 SilverStar Bulbsfrom $26.25
- Sylvania®9006XS SilverStar Bulbsfrom $26.25
- Sylvania®9003 / H4 / HB2 SilverStar Bulbsfrom $26.25
- Sylvania®H7 SilverStar Bulbsfrom $26.25
- Sylvania®H3 SilverStar Bulbsfrom $15.48
- Sylvania®H1 SilverStar Bulbsfrom $26.25
- Sylvania®Map Light Replacement Bulbsfrom $7.40
- Sylvania®Interior Replacement Bulbsfrom $7.40
- Sylvania®Dome Light Replacement Bulbsfrom $7.40
- Sylvania®Headlight Replacement Bulbsfrom $7.40
- Sylvania®Fog Light Replacement Bulbsfrom $15.48
- Sylvania®Tail Light Replacement Bulbsfrom $7.40
- Sylvania®Parking Light Replacement Bulbsfrom $7.40
- Sylvania®D1S / D1R SilverStar Bulbsfrom $85.73
Sylvania was founded in 1931, specializing in development of vacuum tubes and radio transceivers. The company emerged on the forefront of lighting technology with the introduction of the first florescent light bulb tube in 1939 and branched into consumer electronics such as television sets, radios, etc. In 1993, Sylvania merged with German lighting company Osram to form Osram Sylvania, the world's largest manufacturer of auto bulbs and equipment today.
Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with high-grade SilverStar Series halogen bulbs and gain an increase in brightness, forward distance visibility, as well as peripheral width span without the high cost and complexity of upgrading to the xenon system. SilverStar, SilverStar Ultra, and SilverStar zXe halogen bulbs feature bulb chambers that combine both xenon and halogen gas to simulate the brighter, whiter light of an HID bulb.
Choose basic SilverStar halogen bulbs for best value and gain an increase in brightness of 35% with light that travels 30% further and spreads 35% wider. If you prefer Sylvania's brightest halogen bulb, the SilverStar Ultra gives you an increase in brightness of 50% with light that travels 40% further and spreads 50% wider. And if you prefer the look of a xenon bulb, SilverStar zXe halogen bulbs will add xenon style and attitude to your vehicle.
If you are looking for replacement xenon bulbs for vehicles that are already equipped with xenon igniters and related equipment, SilverStar High Intensity Discharge (HID) bulbs have you covered. These xenon bulbs are available as single function low-beam or high-beam bulbs separately - purchase one or both as needed. As with all Sylvania bulbs, SilverStar HID bulbs are built to fine, exacting tolerances to fit like original equipment.
Sylvania offers various halogen filament bulbs for exterior lights on your vehicle such as brake lights, parking lights, turn signals, and more. Known as the SilverStar Mini Series, these bulbs boost brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and outward reach by up to 10% over most OEM bulbs. Brighter illumination allows drivers on all sides of you to see your vehicle from further away and react sooner, increasing safety in all weather conditions.
| Posted by David | (Columbus, OH)
Pros: -Good quality bulb -Fast shipping Bad: -Didn't fit the vehicle it was listed for -Picture shows two bulbs, but package only contains 1 -Shipping cost more than the product itself.
| Posted by Andrew M. | (Uniontown, PA)
Everything was just great. Great service, fast shipping, great product.
Changing the bulbs, both high and low have made a change in brightness and distance. What a change it made.
I am 95% happy with my purchase. I only wish the bulbs were a little higher color temperature K.
| Posted by Zachary | (Guilford, NY)
Product looks sharp in my halo led lights. Everyone compliments my 08 Silverado. Couldn't be happier.
| Posted by Trevor | (South Richmond Hill, NY)
I'm used to driving with HIDs, and leased a car recently. Instead of installing HIDs, I went with these to get a similar brightness. They're brighter than stock, but not on the level of HIDs.
| Posted by Trevor | (South Richmond Hill, NY)
Pricey, but there is a big difference between this bulb and stock.
I could not be happier, everything was super easy to install and look good! Thanks!
| Posted by Tyler | (Rosevalley, SK)
It was awesome. I loved it. I like the white light. It was a good price and was worth my money. I recommend it.
| Posted by Raylee | (Fort Irwin, CA)
Fits the Volvo XC 90 perfectly. I will definitely use this site for my self fix needs in the future.
- Popular Sylvania Part Numbers
- Sylvania® 35579 - High Beam SilverStar zXe Headlight Replacement Bulbs (9005)
- Sylvania® 35583 - SilverStar zXe Daytime Running Light Replacement Bulbs (9007)
- Sylvania® 35685 - SilverStar zXe Daytime Running Light Replacement Bulbs (H13)
- Sylvania® 35589 - High and Low Beam SilverStar zXe Headlight Replacement Bulbs (H7)
- Sylvania® 35575 - Low Beam SilverStar zXe Headlight Replacement Bulbs (9003)
- Sylvania® 35691 - SilverStar zXe Daytime Running Light Replacement Bulbs (H1)
- Sylvania® 34735 - Outer SilverStar Front Turn Signal Replacement Bulbs (168)
- Sylvania® 34417 - SilverStar Ultra Daytime Running Light Replacement Bulbs (9007)
- Sylvania® 35585 - Low Beam SilverStar zXe Headlight Replacement Bulbs (H11)
- Sylvania® 35581 - Low Beam SilverStar zXe Headlight Replacement Bulbs (9006)