Jeep Projector Headlights are a stylish yet important way to replace your OEM headlights. Jeep Projector Headlights offer a fuller, more concentrated beam. Factory headlights have a tendency to “bleed” off to the side, causing unnecessary glare. Custom Jeep Halo Headlights aim the light where it’s supposed to go: towards the road ahead. Of course, drivers lust for distinctive style and few upgrades deliver that more than Jeep Halo Headlights, At CARiD, we carry a full line of the most stylish Jeep Headlights available from the finest manufacturers in the world. Take your pick of Crystal Clear Jeep Euro Headlights, Blue Projector Headlights, JDM Black, and much more. Each pair of Jeep Headlights we offer is also preassembled and ready for immediate “plug & play” installation!
Jeep Headlights at CARiD can be counted on for their superior level of quality. When we say the best designers are who we rely upon, we mean it! All of our Jeep Halo Headlights are guaranteed to enact a smooth, OEM-precise fit and are comprised of ultra-durable materials which far surpass the OEM headlights that were there before. The pavement will look brighter than ever, plus, you’ll have a stunning, exotic new look to show off! Don’t wait around. Click on your Model above to choose the custom Jeep Headlights your ride has been waiting for!
- Replace® - Replacement HeadlightStarting at: $191.17$191.17
- TYC® - Replacement HeadlightStarting at: $25.08$25.08
- Sherman® - Replacement HeadlightStarting at: $170.36$170.36
- Spec-D® - Chrome Halo Projector Headlights with LEDsStarting at: $229.50$229.50
- PIAA™ - Driving LightStarting at: $66.75$66.75
- Crown® - Head Light AssemblyStarting at: $194.41$194.41
- Rampage® - Head Light AssemblyStarting at: $95.97$95.97
- Recon® - Round LED Daytime Running Lights Starting at: $139.95$139.95
- Spyder® - Smoke Halo Projector Headlights with LEDsStarting at: $187.00$187.00
- Anzo® - Smoke LED Side Fender LightsStarting at: $88.39$88.39
| Posted by Benita | (Stowe, VT)
Everything was great. They were easy to install and now I can drive my Jeep at night again!