Jeep Cherokee Headlights
Welcome to the world of Jeep Cherokee Projector Headlights. CARiD.Com presents a wide variety of the latest in exotic Jeep Cherokee Halo Headlights from all the major designers in the game. Jeep Cherokee Halo Headlights are available in JDM Black, Platinum Smoke, Crystal Clear, and much more. You also never have to sweat the quality. All of our Jeep Cherokee Headlights are guaranteed to provide a perfect OEM fit along with unerring durability. To make it even easier, Jeep Cherokee Headlights come preassembled and geared up for convenient “plug & play” installation. Ride on with a custom glow that shines with unmistakable presence. Jeep Cherokee Projector Headlights are the way to do it.
With the headlights we store in our range, you will easily light up your way home even through the densest darkness. Halo, CCFL, and LED headlights, as well as Euro, projector, and Angel Eyes headlights - all of them and even more are gathered for you on our digital shelves. They are blazing, they are stylish, and they are waiting for you. If you have any doubts as for the quality and fit of the products we store, you are welcome to read 3 headlight reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the brightness and style that you need.
- Replace® - Replacement Turn Signal / Parking LightStarting at: $5.82$5.82
- Eagle® - Replacement Side Marker LightStarting at: $12.11$12.11
- Goodmark® - Driver or Passenger Side Front Marker LightStarting at: $9.04$9.04
- Crown® - Head Light BezelStarting at: $19.87$19.87
- Omix-Ada® - Side Marker Light AssemblyStarting at: $18.24$18.24
- Anzo® - Turn Signal Light AssemblyStarting at: $52.12$52.12
- PIAA™ - Driving LightStarting at: $68.75$68.75
- CG® - Chrome Bumper LightsStarting at: $41.20$41.20
- Rampage® - Head Light AssemblyStarting at: $98.85$98.85
Posted by Donald H.
"Look very good on Jeep, many people have said Wow!!! Price was right, installation was 20 min. Will buy them again for my other trucks, thx!"
Posted by Kjell - Erik S.
Posted by Randeese F.
"Sets my Jeep off to the max with the smoked theme. Wiring a little complex, so if you don't have or understand the fundamentals of basic electrical knowledge, seek Professional installation. "
Posted by Christopher S.
"Nice lights for the price. Had one problem with one of the sockets, where the bulb goes in the cut outs were backwards so you could not get the bulb to go in and lock. After some minor adjustments, I was able to make it work. Did not want to return and wait to get a replacement, not CARiD fault. Fault was on maker of lights."
Posted by Robert S.
"Look nice and relatively easy to install, but does not have much adjustment for aiming like the factory headlights had. "