- (24)Custom HeadlightsJeep Compass
- Factory HeadlightsJeep Compass
- (3)Projector HeadlightsJeep Compass
- (23)LED HeadlightsJeep Compass
- (5)Halo HeadlightsJeep Compass
- (13)Signal LightsJeep Compass
- (64)Fog LightsJeep Compass
- (13)Daytime Running LightsJeep Compass
- (98)Headlight BulbsJeep Compass
- (468)Auxiliary / Driving LightsJeep Compass
- (3)Halo RingsJeep Compass
- LED Headlight KitsJeep Compass
The robust, trustworthy Jeep Compass is definitely a fantastic vehicle, with numerous satisfied drivers all around the United States of America. Just like any other automobile, it will be made more desirable by making use of the appropriate utilities. At CARiD we have got a remarkable collection of products to let you make your Jeep Compass seem more reliable than before, combined with delivering it a few practical up-to-the-minute features that should make driving it a lot easier and pleasurable! CARiD have a lot of upgrades for the Jeep Compass, that include our great Jeep Compass aftermarket projector headlights. Updated headlights have the ability to make the Compass look truly remarkable, but also allow it to become less hazardous for you as well as your family if you travel after sunset.
Our exceptional selection comprises a lot of different types of Jeep Compass projector headlights, for instance our cool Jeep Compass Euro headlights, our always popular Jeep Compass projector headlights, and also our fierce Jeep Compass halo projectors. We solely offer items from the most excellent manufacturing companies, and so all our Jeep Compass headlights selection offers the finest in craftsmanship and look. They will also be an easy task to set up on the Compass, and also feature the endorsements of fantastic guarantees to offer you assurance. Look through our budget friendly variety for the Jeep Compass to purchase your brand new Jeep Compass headlights today!
- Oracle Lighting® Headlights with Color HaloHeadlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are professionally...Plug & Play Design - These factory style, OEM Lights can be installed on your vehicle. No modification required.Plenty of color options to choose from$65.88 - $1,267.27
- Oracle Lighting® OEM Style Headlights with Color HaloOEM Style Headlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are...Plug & Play Design - These factory style, OEM Lights can be installed on your vehicle. No modification required.Plenty of color options to choose from$65.88 - $1,267.27
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.12 - $1,977.87
- TYC® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by TYC®. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets damaged, you think...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$19.87 - $872.45
- Dorman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$16.61 - $910.42
- Sherman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Sherman®. Don't risk your safety by driving with non-functional or damaged headlights. Replace them with Sherman headlights built to OEM specifications to provide a direct fit along with...Manufactured to exact OEM specificationsDirect fit replacement – no modifications required$33.48 - $867.64
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlight by K-Metal®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$29.25 - $2,863.13
- Eagle® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Eagle®. Go with these high quality replacement lights to improve your visibility and feel safe on the road. Each and every light is meticulously designed for a perfect fit to ensure durability and...Deliver improved performance and clearer visionDesigned to light up any road$19.65 - $659.85
- Omix-Ada® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Omix-Ada®. You need your headlights to be at their best for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. But over time, headlight lenses can become dull, hazed, and yellowed,...$15.00 - $340.03
- Crown® Replacement HeadlightsReplacement Headlights by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$72.73 - $302.90
- Maxzone® Replacement HeadlightsReplacement Headlights by Maxzone®. When you need a headlight bulb or a headlight bulb, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$24.30 - $897.10
- Omix-Ada® Replacement Parking LightsReplacement Parking Lights by Omix-Ada®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, so your Jeep can be seen by other drivers. Parking lights usually double as turn signal lights, and a broken one won't be able to...$15.47 - $75.08
- TYC® Parking LightParking Light by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you want all the lights to function at their best, because you know that your safety and safety of other drivers depends on it. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you think...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$4.12 - $178.44
- Eagle® Replacement Signal LightReplacement Signal Light by Eagle®. Unleash your power on the road even in the darkest of the nights. Highly durable and distinctively stylish, Eagle lights are designed to outperform most of their counterparts, and they do!Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$2.31 - $107.98
- Eagle® Replacement Parking LightReplacement Parking Light by Eagle®. Eagle replacement parking lights are identical to your factory units in form, fit, and function, so they install with no problem and deliver reliable performance mile after mile. Eagle parking...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$4.68 - $107.98
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Jeep Compass Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
2010 Jeep Compass