- (24)Custom HeadlightsJeep Commander
- (20)Factory HeadlightsJeep Commander
- (7)Projector HeadlightsJeep Commander
- (25)LED HeadlightsJeep Commander
- (11)Halo HeadlightsJeep Commander
- (1)Euro HeadlightsJeep Commander
- (72)Fog LightsJeep Commander
- (13)Daytime Running LightsJeep Commander
- (30)Headlight BulbsJeep Commander
- (474)Auxiliary / Driving LightsJeep Commander
- (3)Halo RingsJeep Commander
- LED Headlight KitsJeep Commander
The effective, hardy Jeep Commander is known as a superb vehicle, with lots of delighted drivers all across the United States of America. Just like any other automobile, it may possibly be made better yet because of the ideal extra accessories. At CARiD we have got a tremendous collection of items to help you to make your Jeep Commander be a lot better than before, not to mention supplying it some beneficial features which may make driving it less demanding and pleasurable! CARiD have all sorts of add-ons for the Jeep Commander, which includes these incredible Jeep Commander car headlights. Upgraded headlights have the ability to make the Commander look very individual, but also allow it to be much safer for you as well as your family while you travel in the night.
Our beautiful array consists of all kinds of sorts of Jeep Commander projector headlights, for example our sophisticated Jeep Commander Euro headlights, our always popular Jeep Commander projector headlights, or our powerful and effective Jeep Commander halo projectors. We solely carry items from the best suppliers, and so all our Jeep Commander headlights series offers you the most desirable in craftsmanship and build. These are also effortless to mount on your trusty Commander, and also feature the support of outstanding extended warranties to provide you with reassurance. Browse through our very affordable series for the Jeep Commander to pick up your projector headlights right now!
- Oracle Lighting® Chrome OEM Style Headlights with Color HaloJeep Commander 2006, Chrome OEM Style Headlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting®. 1 Pair (2 Halo Rings per Light). Chrome housing, clear lens. These headlights come with preinstalled Oracle Halo rings and vehicle specific...Come preassembled - One pair of OEM quality headlights with preinstalled Halo rings. Include vehicle specific wiring if required.Lighting technology – Available with SMD, CCFL, PLASMA, COLORSHIFT, and COLORSHIFT 2.0 lighting technologies.$527.00 - $539.75
- Replace® Replacement HeadlightJeep Commander 2006, Replacement Headlight by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$85.73 - $162.49
- TYC® Replacement HeadlightJeep Commander 2006, Replacement Headlight by TYC®. 1 Piece. Chrome housing, clear lens. Included: Complete Assembly. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$81.93 - $124.06
- Dorman® Replacement HeadlightJeep Commander 2006, Replacement Headlight by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$137.05
- Sherman® Replacement HeadlightJeep Commander 2006, Replacement Headlight by Sherman®. Don't risk your safety by driving with non-functional or damaged headlights. Replace them with Sherman headlights built to OEM specifications to provide a direct fit along...Manufactured to exact OEM specificationsDirect fit replacement – no modifications required$145.24
- K-Metal® Replacement HeadlightJeep Commander 2006, Replacement Headlight by K-Metal®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$139.38 - $250.63
- Eagle® Replacement HeadlightJeep Commander 2006, Replacement Headlight by Eagle®. Go with these high quality replacement lights to improve your visibility and feel safe on the road. Each and every light is meticulously designed for a perfect fit to ensure...Deliver improved performance and clearer visionDesigned to light up any road$96.55
- Crown® Replacement HeadlampJeep Commander 2006, Replacement Headlamp by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for...Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$207.70
- Maxzone® HeadlightJeep Commander 2006, Headlight by Maxzone®. Replacement.$95.14 - $167.73
- Maxzone® Turn Signal LightJeep Commander 2007, Turn Signal Light by Maxzone®. Replacement. Non-CAPA Lamp.$33.80
- Putco® LED Side MarkersUniversal LED Side Markers by Putco®. 2-Pieces Set. Chrome housing, clear lens. It replaces the faded, cracked or scratched stock lens of your truck's roof lamp, making it look custom and stylish. Boost your truck's appearance with...Boosts the style of a truckQuick and easy installation$49.99 - $65.99
- Warrior® Side Marker Light KitUniversal Side Marker Light Kit by Warrior®, 2 per Pack. 2” Side Marker LED Light Kit contains two round lights, two mounting grommets and two wiring pigtails. LED lights carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.Grommet Style MountPermanently Attached Wiring Pigtail$24.64
- Spec-D® Amber Roof Fog LightsUniversal Roof Fog Light by Spec-D®. Made by an OEM approved and ISO certified manufacturer with the quality meet or exceed all OEM standards.Expertly crafted from premium materialsEnsure the ultimate in quality and durability$52.02 - $59.45
- Oracle Lighting® OEM Style Fog Lights with Color HaloJeep Commander 2006, OEM Style Fog Lights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting®. 1 Pair (1 Halo Ring per Light). Clear lens. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality...Plug & Play Design - These factory style, OEM Lights can be installed on your vehicle. No modification required.Plenty of color options to choose from$191.25 - $218.88
- Winjet® Halo Projector Fog LightsJeep Commander 2006, Halo Projector Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Wiring Kit Not Included. To enhance both visibility and looks of your vehicle, these opulent fog lights are offered at a more than reasonable price. Fitted with...$58.69
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$223.83 - $227.93
Jeep Commander Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
2006 Jeep Commander