The Cherokee-based Comanche was the only pickup truck ever produced by Jeep from 1985 – 1992 and it turned out to be an instant hit for a hungry truck crowd of that time. By 1987 the Comanche became available in a variety of trims like the Chief, Pioneer, and Laredo, which could be had in either short or long bed format. The following year the Chief and Laredo had to go and were replaced by the SporTruck and Eliminator, the production on which was phased out on June 12, 1992. But the Jeep Comanche didn’t die back then – thanks to its large fanbase it just keeps on breathing. It is still a fun truck to drive, it briskly zips in and out of traffic, and the older styling makes it the most recognizable truck on the road.
As the time goes by, some of its parts may eventually become looking like they have been through worse of times and therefore may require a replacement. If you are looking for the high-quality replacement parts or aftermarket upgrades for your Comanche, CARiD got you covered. In our Jeep Comanche off-road bumpers section you’ll find and ideal rear bumper replacement part that will greatly enhance the looks of your truck and its functionality. With Fey’s diamondstep rear bumper you get an all metal heavy-duty bumper which is able to manage all sorts of use and abuse while offering a classic style and practicality.
- FEY® Diamondstep Rear BumperDiamondstep Rear Bumper by FEY. The Diamondstep bumper fits older model vans and pickups. This all metal bumper features a hitch/step plate and a step surface with the classic diamond pattern surface for that true American utility...$138.36 - $364.66
- Monster Hooks® Tow HookThe Monster Swivel Hook is the only shackle replacement hook in the world! Its 99% faster than a normal 7/8" pin shackle with equal strength. Its 100% American made 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum.It allows you to simply latch on your...$258.00
- Rock Hard 4x4® Patriot Series Full Width Front HD Bumper (RH-1015)Patriot Series Full Width Front HD Bumper (RH-1015) by Rock Hard 4x4. Includes: Front Bumper, Hardware, Installation Instructions. Boost your off-road machine's front end protection to tackle the rugged trails and gnarly terrain...$470.34
- Rock Hard 4x4® Patriot Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Grille Guard (RH-1015-BG)Patriot Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Grille Guard (RH-1015-BG) by Rock Hard 4x4. Includes: Front Bumper Brush/Grille Guard, Hardware, Installation Instructions. Boost your off-road machine's front end protection to tackle...$243.54
- FEY® Universal Series Diamondstep Black Full Width Rear HD Bumper (63000)Universal Series Diamondstep Black Rear Bumper (63000) by FEY. The Diamondstep bumper fits older model vans and pickups. This all metal bumper features a hitch/step plate and a step surface with the classic diamond pattern surface...$138.36
- FEY® Universal Series Diamondstep Chrome Full Width Rear HD Bumper (73000)Universal Series Diamondstep Chrome Rear Bumper (73000) by FEY. The Diamondstep bumper fits older model vans and pickups. This all metal bumper features a hitch/step plate and a step surface with the classic diamond pattern surface...$265.21
- FEY® Universal Series Bumper Mounting Kit (97900)Universal Series Bumper Mounting Kit (97900) by FEY. The Fey mounting brackets for the universal bumpers are tailored to the specific brand, model and year of your vehicle for easy installation. For models not specified, there is...$48.67
- OR-Fab® Wrinkle Black Rotopax Fuel Canister Carrier Adapter Bracket Kit (87031)Wrinkle Black Rotopax Fuel Canister Carrier Adapter Bracket Kit by OR-Fab. Beef up your off-road beast to tackle the rocky trails with these superior, rugged body armor and protection products that are manufactured from robust...$35.20
- Tow Ready® 2-1/2" Lunette Ring (63022)Universal 2-1/2" Lunette Ring with 1-1/2" Shank by Tow Ready. Capacity: 15000 lbs. These forged Lunette rings attach to the tongue of your trailer to mate to a pintle hook hitch. They're customarily used on agricultural,...$38.52
- Tow Ready® Chrome Tow Hook (63029)Universal Chrome 10000 lbs Tow Hook (63029) by Tow Ready. Sometimes you just need someplace to hook on. Here's an assortment of hooks, eyes and rings for attaching ropes, cables and straps to your truck or trailer. Lifetime warranty.$11.57
- Tow Ready® Black Tow Hook (63030)Universal Black 10000 lbs Tow Hook (63030) by Tow Ready. Sometimes you just need someplace to hook on. Here's an assortment of hooks, eyes and rings for attaching ropes, cables and straps to your truck or trailer. Lifetime warranty.$10.04
- Rock Hard 4x4® Recovery Point Plug Pair (RH-1318)Recovery Point Plug Pair (RH-1318) by Rock Hard 4x4. Enhance your off-road experience by upgrading your vehicle's bumper with this premium, durable accessory. Manufactured from high-grade, tough materials, it will complement the...$17.37
- T-Max® 3/4" Bow Shackle (47-3204)Universal 3/4" Bow Shackle by T-Max. Universal 3/4" Bow Shackle by T-Max. The bow shackle is absolutely necessary for hooking up your winch rope to a tree protector or a two strap.. The bow shackle is absolutely necessary for...$10.89
- T-Max® 3/4" D-Shackle (47-3406)Universal 3/4" D-Shackle by T-Max. Universal 3/4" D-Shackle by T-Max. The D-shackle is absolutely necessary for hooking up your winch rope to a tree protector or a two strap.. The D-shackle is absolutely necessary for hooking up...$10.89
- CURT® Black Tow Hook (W/O Hardware) (22430)Universal Black Tow Hook 10000 lbs GTW without Hardware (22430) by CURT. Use for 4-Wheel Drive Pick-Ups/Vans. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in...$8.76
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
- Covercraft® Ultra'tect™ Custom Car Cover$289.00 - $342.00
Jeep Comanche Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
2012 Toyota Tundra