The Cherokee-based Comanche was the only pickup truck ever produced by Jeep from 1985 – 1992 and it turned out to be an instant hit for a hungry truck crowd of that time. By 1987 the Comanche became available in a variety of trims like the Chief, Pioneer, and Laredo, which could be had in either short or long bed format. The following year the Chief and Laredo had to go and were replaced by the SporTruck and Eliminator, the production on which was phased out on June 12, 1992. But the Jeep Comanche didn’t die back then – thanks to its large fanbase it just keeps on breathing. It is still a fun truck to drive, it briskly zips in and out of traffic, and the older styling makes it the most recognizable truck on the road.
As the time goes by, some of its parts may eventually become looking like they have been through worse of times and therefore may require a replacement. If you are looking for the high-quality replacement parts or aftermarket upgrades for your Comanche, CARiD got you covered. In our Jeep Comanche off-road bumpers section you’ll find and ideal rear bumper replacement part that will greatly enhance the looks of your truck and its functionality. With Fey’s diamondstep rear bumper you get an all metal heavy-duty bumper which is able to manage all sorts of use and abuse while offering a classic style and practicality.
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille GuardDeluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille Guard by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$121.60 - $2,170.75
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with HoopDeluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Hoop by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull Bar...Tow PointsProtects your off-road beast from rocks, dirt and debris$645.05 - $1,887.90
- Rugged Ridge® Exterior BumpersExterior Bumpers by Rugged Ridge®. Add some protection to the front of your Jeep without replacing the bumper. This bold, rugged looking Bumper Guard is designed to bolt to your factory bumper, and you can add even more protection...Formed ends for ultimate protection and the greatest ground clearancePowder coated finish for appearance and durability$3.99 - $660.99
- Rugged Ridge® XHD BumpersXHD Bumpers by Rugged Ridge®. If you're a serious off-roader, you need this bumper. It's simply the toughest and most versatile bumper ever made. The base bumper is set up for a winch, and from there you configure it literally...$54.99 - $1,262.99
- Rock Hard 4x4® Patriot Series Full Width Front HD BumperPatriot Series Full Width Front HD Bumper by Rock Hard 4x4®. Boost your off-road machine's front end protection to tackle the rugged trails and gnarly terrain with extra piece of mind by setting it with this top-end front bumper....Rugged design adds a tough, off-road look to your four-wheelerSafeguards your vehicle's front from rocks, road debris and other bumpers$470.34 - $771.53
- FEY® Diamondstep Rear BumperDiamondstep Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Diamondstep bumper fits older model vans and pickups. This all metal bumper features a hitch/step plate and a step surface with the classic diamond pattern surface for that true American utility...$138.36 - $364.66
- JcrOffroad® DIY Rear BumperDIY Rear Bumper by JcrOffroad®. The DIY kit is designed for those wanting to build their bumper themselves. Let us take the design and guess work out of the equation! Bend it, weld it, wheel it.$169.00 - $299.00
- Monster Hooks® Tow HookThe Monster Swivel Hook is the only shackle replacement hook in the world! It’s 99% faster than a normal 7/8" pin shackle with equal strength. It’s 100% American made 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum.It allows you to simply latch on...Forged steel constructionFor attaching straps, ropes or chains while recovering vehicles$258.00
- Replace® Rear FEY Step BumperRear FEY Step Bumper by Replace®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Replace will last a lifetime....Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$61.19 - $464.32
- ARB® Buffer KitBuffer Kit by ARB®. Whether you're looking for style, protection or function for your bumper, ARB bumper accessories will fit all your needs.Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$44.37 - $1,961.75
- ARB® Hi-Lift Jack MountHi-Lift Jack Mount by ARB®. Whether you're looking for style, protection or function for your bumper, ARB bumper accessories will fit all your needs.Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$57.00 - $760.95
- ARB® Top TubeTop Tube by ARB®. Whether you're looking for style, protection or function for your bumper, ARB bumper accessories will fit all your needs.Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$102.60 - $1,330.95
- Rugged Ridge® Full Width Front Tubular Raw Bumper with Hoop (11520.01)Full Width Front Tubular Raw Bumper with Hoop (11520.01) by Rugged Ridge®. Without Winch Mount. A Tube Bumper will give your Jeep solid protection and robust good looks, and this one comes with a Hoop for additional grille...Thick 3" Tubes for ultimate protectionComes with Hoop for additional grille protection$634.99
- Rugged Ridge® Full Width Front Tubular Winch Black Bumper with Hoop (11561.03)Full Width Front Tubular Winch Black Bumper with Hoop (11561.03) by Rugged Ridge®. With raiser and Winch Cut Out. A Tube Bumper will give your Jeep solid protection and robust good looks, and this one comes with a Riser for...Thick 3" Tubes for ultimate protectionComes with Riser for additional grille protection$299.99
- Rugged Ridge® Full Width Front Tubular Raw Bumper with Hoop (11563.01)Full Width Front Tubular Raw Bumper with Hoop (11563.01) by Rugged Ridge®. With Raiser. A Tube Bumper will give your Jeep solid protection and robust good looks, and this one comes with a Riser for additional grille protection, in...Thick 3" Tubes for ultimate protectionComes with Riser for additional grille protection$337.99
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
- Covercraft® Ultra'tect™ Custom Car Cover$289.00 - $342.00
Jeep Comanche Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
2012 Toyota Tundra