Infiniti QX56 Rims & Wheels
The Infiniti QX56 is a powerful and comfortable SUV. It features sleek exterior design despite its impressive size. But if you want some individuality, you will have to take customization into your own hands. And we are here to help you! Installing custom wheels will be a good start if you want to achieve an ultimate result. Unusual wheels will deliver a new tone to your SUV exterior. They can emphasize its luxury appearance, give it a sportier image, or make it look more elegant. Custom painted, black, white, or chrome: whatever wheels you choose, they will reflect your personal taste. And it is very pleasant to drive a vehicle, which bears a touch of your personality.
At CARiD.com you will find an extensive collection of superior Infiniti QX56 wheels. In order to ensure that your vehicle is equipped with high-quality wheels, we cooperate with the best and well-known manufacturers. At the same time, we strive to offer the Infiniti QX56 rims in a wide price range. So, it is possible to find any type of rims at any price you can afford. If you want to get your custom wheels with tires mounted on them, you just need to choose the tires from our vast selection. We’ve got all you need to make your SUV even more comfortable, safe and stylish!
- LEXANI FORGED® 001from $1,015.00 - $2,280.00
- DUB® 8-BALL Black with Milled Accentsfrom $310.00 - $525.00 (ea)
- LORENZO® LF899from $1,040.13 - $1,357.65
- HELO® HE835 Chromefrom $231.34 - $399.48 (ea)
- KMC® D2 Chromefrom $292.99 - $707.99 (ea)
- CRUISER ALLOY® 912MB SHADOW Gloss Black with Machined Face and Ringfrom $156.69 - $250.43 (ea)
- DIABLO® ANGEL Black with Chrome Insertsfrom $321.30 - $499.80 (ea)
- GIANNA® BLITZ Black with Chrome Insertsfrom $253.30 - $593.30 (ea)
The wheels look great! They give my Infiniti QX56 the clean look I was looking for. If your debating on going with 22", or 24", 24" is the way to go! It doesn't look to big, or too small. The only thing that was pain in the ass, was installing the chrome inserts on every wheel. Some of the screws provided are not long enough to hold the chrome inserts in tightly. I had to go to my local box store and buy M4x.07x12 screws to make it work. That's the main reason I gave a 3 star review for ease of installation.
- Infiniti QX56 Models
- QX56 REG Wheels & Rims