- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK UHP$98.48 - $136.44
- AMP® MUD TERRAIN ATTACK$225.00 - $330.00
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2$142.97 - $404.97
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$91.95 - $133.38
- CONTINENTAL® CROSSCONTACT LX20$141.47 - $242.58
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.89 - $376.28
About Infiniti QX56 Tires
If you own an Infiniti QX56, then you know a thing or two about luxury and comfort. Since its introduction into the highly competitive sports utility vehicles’ market, this car has successfully fought its way to the top of the sales chart owing to its spacious interiors and its equally delectable exteriors. Like most owners, you must have realized that this car is particularly handy for long drives in unpredictable terrain as it comes with the efficient four wheel drive system and a very powerful set of tires. In order to make this car even more powerful and efficient, you can actually improve its wheel system by acquiring a set of Infiniti QX56 tires from the popular CARiD online shop. With these tires, you are guaranteed a much safer and easier trip in all types of weather be it rainy, snowy and even muddy season. You will be able to can relax and stop worrying every time the weather changes drastically on you in the middle of nowhere. With a set of these handy tires, you will efficiently navigate any terrain in any weather without a hitch.
CARiD also proffers important tips about the Infiniti QX56 all season tires that usually make them so useful and beneficial. Further you will learn of the wide variety that Infiniti QX56 tires come in, not forgetting that the tires come from some of the most renowned names within the automotive accessories industry such as Firestone, Falken and General Tires. With the help of a highly qualified and very friendly customer agent, you can choose the tires that best suit your needs in terms of design and interests. Indeed, these tires usually come in a wide variety of creatively designed kits to suit all types of dire weather and extreme terrain.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.