Dump your Infiniti G37 stock exhaust system for a brand new custom exhaust system and realize a whole new world of power. Aftermarket exhaust systems are nothing like the stock exhaust and are built to facilitate the unrestricted flow of exhaust gases. Their design and width of exhaust pipes makes this possible and increases the engine’s capacity to generate power. Get the finest quality Infiniti G37 Exhaust Systems from CARiD, the leading auto parts dealer in the country. In stock are complete exhaust systems for the Infiniti G37 from Borla and MagnaFlow as well as headers, mufflers, catalytic converters and exhaust tips from the same brands and others like Flowmaster, Gibson, MBRP, Onki, Weapon-R and RBP. Replacing the entire stock exhaust system is the best option when you want to squeeze maximum power from the engine.
More power means more pulling force, most noticeable as greater towing power. It’s amazing how faster and easily your Infiniti G37 will be able to pull along when you’ve fixed the new exhaust into place. The new exhaust note will announce your presence long before you show up but is not too loud as to irritate. Neither does the sound level violate any state laws on noise. In fact, you can moderate the sound range of your Infiniti G37 exhaust system by playing around with the mufflers from the impressive range available at the CARiD store. Customizing the sound allows you to enjoy the exact tone and pitch you would love to get from your car. The aftermarket exhaust system works seamlessly and fits right into the engine cylinders because it is made to fit. We have exhaust systems for each Infiniti G37 model so it will be easy to find one that is custom built for your car.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Takeda® - Cat-Back Exhaust System Starting at: $1,495.00$1,495.00
- ARK Performance® - Polished Stainless Steel R-Spec PipeStarting at: $594.15$594.15
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,518.94$1,518.94
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $970.67$970.67
- ARK Performance® - GRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,444.15$1,444.15
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Intercooled TipsStarting at: $53.93$53.93
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
"This exhaust system sounds great on the Infiniti. There is hardly any drone at all on highway. However, get on the gas and the sound comes alive."