- EX Performance Exhaust Systems
- FX30d Performance Exhaust Systems
- FX35 Performance Exhaust Systems
- FX37 Performance Exhaust Systems
- FX45 Performance Exhaust Systems
- FX50 Performance Exhaust Systems
- G20 Performance Exhaust Systems
- G25 Performance Exhaust Systems
- G35 Performance Exhaust Systems
- G37 Performance Exhaust Systems
- I30 Performance Exhaust Systems
- I35 Performance Exhaust Systems
- J30 Performance Exhaust Systems
- JX Performance Exhaust Systems
- M30 Performance Exhaust Systems
- M35 Performance Exhaust Systems
- M37 Performance Exhaust Systems
- M45 Performance Exhaust Systems
- M56 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Q30 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Q40 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Q45 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Q50 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Q60 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Q70 Performance Exhaust Systems
- QX4 Performance Exhaust Systems
- QX30 Performance Exhaust Systems
- QX50 Performance Exhaust Systems
- QX56 Performance Exhaust Systems
- QX60 Performance Exhaust Systems
- QX70 Performance Exhaust Systems
- QX80 Performance Exhaust Systems
Considering buying an Infiniti exhaust system? Why not try one of the exhaust systems from CARiD? They are made to superior quality standards and come with a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind. CARiD sells renowned American brands. Opt for the Borla Stainless Steel Cat Back Exhaust System for Infiniti if you are after lots of power. This exhaust unit gives plenty of power and torque, and is fully geared to make driving the Infiniti a thrill. Its mandrel-bent tubing ensures that there are no constrictions in the flow of exhaust gases, as it maintains an even diameter all through the system. Gibson and MagnaFlow exhaust systems are the other direct replacement exhaust systems for the Infiniti available at the CARiD store. They also give huge increases in power and torque and are designed to make the Infiniti a formidable force on any terrain.
Also in stock are performance headers, mufflers, catalytic converters and exhaust tips. Flowmaster and MagnaFlow mufflers take the lead for superior performance. They are designed to allow maximum flow of exhaust gases and are a must-have if you hope to gain additional power. Borla has a performance header for Infiniti, which replaces the stock manifold for unmatched speed and volume of exhaust gas flow. This header connects directly to the factory mid-pipe and works to increase exhaust scavenging, thus increasing engine power output. Your factory cat performing sluggishly? Why not replace it with a custom catalytic converter from MagnaFlow? This catalytic converter fits into the car directly and does not need to be welded into place. To crown the improved look and image brought by the new exhaust system, consider using an exhaust tip. All Infiniti exhaust systems at CARiD are polished to a shine and add a sporty finish to your car’s rear end.
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® S-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...$312.99 - $3,217.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$312.99 - $3,305.99
- Borla® Touring Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...$312.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla® Exhaust SystemFirebird Formula V8 5.7L GAS , AdjStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla, AGGRESSIVE SOUND, 3" Tubing, Split Rear Exit, and 3.8" x 3" Inlet / 6.75" Outlet Dual Square Angle-Cut Intercooled Tips.$312.99 - $3,305.99
- Gibson® Swept Side Exhaust SystemSwept Side Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is best...$281.66 - $694.08
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car Exhaust System by Gibson. Straight Out The Back Exit.$222.79 - $1,189.18
- ARK Performance® DT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemDT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust System by ARK Performance. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S premium...$639.20 - $2,479.20
- ARK Performance® GRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemGRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance. The ARK "GRiP" exhaust system provides the serious enthusiast a combination of sound, style, and quality craftmanship. As a leader and innovator in aftermarket exhaust...$590.75 - $1,679.20
- HKS® Hi-Power Series 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust SystemHi-Power Series 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust System by HKS. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$223.02 - $742.57
- HKS® Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemHi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$363.44 - $1,197.70
- HKS® Legamax Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemLegamax Premium Series 304 SS Exhaust System by HKS. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$453.47 - $2,712.64
- Takeda® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Takeda. Get increased exhaust flow and more horsepower and torque with this stainless steel cat-back exhaust system. Many hours were spent testing this system to ensure it produces maximum power gains with the...$395.00 - $2,495.00
- Spec-D® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$13.36 - $623.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Infiniti Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2011 Infiniti G37