Hummer drivers enjoy pounding their way through the land, strutting their stuff with imposing style. What better way to add onto the image than with a Hummer Grill Guard? At CARiD, we showcase the highest quality selection of Hummer Grille Guards in the world. Period. With names like Romik® and Westin® in our inventory, every Hummer Grill Guard we offer can be counted on to deliver heavy-duty satisfaction that never backs down. Coming at you in ultra-grade Stainless Steel with a variety of finishes, our Hummer Grille Guards are also guaranteed to provide a lockdown OEM fit and a worry-free installation. Give the front of your machine an added line of defense everyone respects. This is where to find it.
If you’re on the market shopping for Hummer Grille Guards, CARiD.com is the place to be. We understand what drivers expect, which is why you can depend on us to get you exactly what you need. Hummer Bull Bars and Hummer Push Bars are always a popular addition for this brand. We try to make it easy for you to get yours. Your new Hummer Grille Guard comes with detailed instructions along with any necessary hardware for a user-friendly installation. We’ll be there for you every step of the way. Click on your Model above ASAP to learn more!
- Westin® Ultimate Bull BarUltimate Bull Bar with Stainless Steel Skid Plate by Westin. The secret of living a peaceful life in the asphalt jungle is to add a scary edge to your looks. The Ultimate Bull Bar is perfect for the purpose. Available in chrome...$27.47 - $396.76
- SteelCraft® Grille GuardGrille Guard by SteelCraft. The SteelCraft design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal grille guards cannot achieve. They offer both real protection and elegance. Easy bolt-on installation.$259.55 - $449.25
- Onki® Full Stainless Steel Grille GuardFull Stainless Steel Grille Guard by Onki. Protect the front end of your truck, van or sport utility from surprise dangers, and add style with all-stainless steel polished brightness. A full wraparound design gives a greater level...$805.00 - $1,135.52
- Aries® One Piece Grille GuardOne Piece Grille Guard by Aries. The Aries One-Piece Front Guard design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal front guards cannot achieve. The product offers both real protection and...$330.64 - $537.19
- Westin® Sportsman Grille GuardSportsman Grille Guard by Westin. The Sportsman Grille Guard sets the standard for grille guards. Its rugged one-piece fully welded construction provides real protection and solid strength. Available in polished stainless steel and...$422.14 - $684.61
- SteelCraft® 3" Bull Bar3" Bull Bar by SteelCraft. This is a bull bar that offers both real protection and elegance. The removable skid plate prevents damage to sensitive parts of the engine and transmission. The bar provides a convenient pre-drilled mount...$166.03 - $198.40
- SteelCraft® Tail Light GuardsTail Light Guards by SteelCraft. The rear light guards proclaim the rough and tumble readiness of your vehicle, making clear that this is no soccer mom bus. The SteelCraft rear light guards stand off from the vehicle to make a clear...$99.98 - $134.85
- Black Horse® Tail Light GuardsTail Light Guards by Black Horse Off Road. For a completely stunning look, add these accessories and get ready to be flooded with compliments! Made of sturdy steel, the guards will provide rugged protection for your vulnerable tail...$110.00 - $160.00
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$124.78 - $683.43
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$367.43 - $638.75
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running boards 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip pads...$204.02 - $450.40
- AMP Research® PowerStep Running BoardsPowerStep Running Board by AMP Research, 1 Pair. Ford and GM have been equipping their new trucks at the factory with AMP Research PowerStep automatic retracting running boards for years, and so should you. High-grade aluminum...$1,299.00 - $1,399.00
- Tuff-Bar® 3" Step Bars3" Step Bars by Tuff-Bar, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and step up in style with a set of new step bars from Tuff-Bar. Choose between polished stainless steel and mild steel that is powder coated in black for good looks and corrosion...$108.35 - $324.00
- Westin® 4" Oval Tube Step Bars4" Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin, 1 Pair. The 4" Oval Tube Nerf Step Bars are available in universal lengths. These bars are mounted using a cradle technique and require a vehicle specific mounting kit (sold separately). Oval Tube...$145.04 - $331.35
- Westin® 3" E-Series Step Bars3" E-Series Round Step Bars by Westin, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and jumping! Take an hour to install the latest generation of the famous Westin Step Bars, and make your vehicle more stylish and practical. It will be more accessible for...$140.65 - $349.80
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
Hummer Grille Guards & Bull Bars Reviews
2007 Hummer H3