Hummer trucks make for great off road vehicles if you make the right modifications and add the right accessories to prepare them, and CARiD have everything you need to do just that. We supply a whole host of great Hummer off road gear, including off road lights for great Hummer models like the H2, H3 and H3T. Off road lights are important because off road, you won't have the street lights to help you see what's ahead and may also have to drive through shadier terrain where lights will help you drive your Hummer even during the day.
We stock a whole collection of off road lights that are designed to work with your model and year of Hummer truck, including excellent light bars by KC HiLites, PIAA, Xenon, Pro Comp, Rugged Ridge, Anzo and plenty more great manufacturers, all of which you can attach to your Hummer and run quickly and easily. We offer fast delivery and the lowest prices on the web for the fantastic Hummer off road lights in our great range, and we also back our great gear with our superb customer service. Buy yours today right here at CARiD!
- Rugged Ridge® Automotive Off-Road LightsAutomotive Off-Road Lights by Rugged Ridge®.Clamp and 3 inch Round LED lightLimited 5 Year Warranty$33.99 - $799.99
- Rugged Ridge® Bumper Mounted Light BarBumper Mounted Light Bar by Rugged Ridge®. You need extra lighting for visibility when 4-wheeling at night or in heavily wooded areas. With this Bumper Mounted Light Bar you can mount up to 3 lights on your Jeep's factory bumper...$51.99 - $449.99
- Rugged Ridge® Windshield Frame Light BarWindshield Frame Light Bar by Rugged Ridge®. Unlike an unwieldy one-piece light bar that could possibly scratch your windshield frame during installation, this light bar comes in 3 easy to manage pieces, which can be installed one...$51.99 - $449.99
- N-Fab® Light Bar With Multi-Mount For LED LightsLight Bar With Multi-Mount For LED Lights by N-Fab®. Add plenty of lights to the front of your vehicle with a light bar from N-Fab. With 4 tabs, this light bar will take four giant 9" (or smaller) reflectors for night-scorching...Engineered to work with all LED light manufacturersAllows installation of multiple styles and combinations of LED lights$151.24 - $397.50
- N-Fab® Light BarLight Bar by N-Fab®. Add plenty of lights to the front of your vehicle with a light bar from N-Fab. With 4 tabs, this light bar will take four giant 9" (or smaller) reflectors for night-scorching illumination.$102.78 - $224.46
- Rugged Ridge® Light Mounting BracketsLight Mounting Brackets by Rugged Ridge®. Add more lighting to your Jeep the easy way with these convenient light brackets.$19.99 - $82.99
- KC Hilites® Long LED Light BarLong LED Light Bar by KC Hilites®. KC’s new Pro6 LED Series Light is an LED off-road lighting system unlike any you’ve seen before. The Pro6 is engineered to take lighting visibility to new heights.Powered by Gravity LED G6 optical inserts – efficient, powerful, patentedMultiple G6 beam patterns available$999.95 - $1,699.95
- Anzo® Off-Road Bar BracketsOff-Road Bar Brackets by Anzo®. Every Anzo USA product is backed by a One Year Warranty against manufacturer defects. With over three decades of professional manufacturing experience and with ISO 9002 and German T.U.V quality...Factory Spec Weather Tight ConnectionsCAD Engineered$21.29 - $276.57
- ARB® Off-Road LightsOff-Road Lights by ARB®. Designed for serious 4WDers, these extreme performance lights incorporate water and dust resistant components for maximum life expectancy, no matter what the conditions. Dimenisons: 6.5"h x 8.5"w x 4.5"d....Tough, Heavy Gauge Steel BodySubmersible to 11.8" for Up to Two Minutes$13.30 - $726.75
- Recon® LED Cab Roof LightsLED Cab Roof Lights by Recon®. Recon truck cab lights are a great way to make your truck appear more grown up and tougher than your average pickup. Recon uses only the best quality lights in these clearance light kits. Recon...Cab lights are specifically designed for your truckEvery kit features extra strong ABS plastic protective lenses which have been UV treated so they don't easily fade from prolonged exposure to direct sunlight$23.92 - $313.23
- J.W. Speaker® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by J.W. Speaker®. New generation of high-power LED fog lights are designed to improve your safety and style on the road, increasing your visibility both day and night. Built tough with UV-resistant hard-coated...Enhance safety while driving in bad weatherExtreme durability$190.32 - $360.00
- Poison Spyder Customs® Light Bar MountLight Bar Mount by Poison Spyder Customs®. The Poison Spyder Light Bar Mount is an easy, great-looking way to mount a Rigid Industries E-Series or SR-Series LED light bar over the windshield of your Jeep Wrangler. These Light Bar...CNC laser cut from 3/16" thick plate steel or aluminumInstallation is simple, using$35.99 - $299.99
- CARR® Light WingLight Wing by CARR®. Specially created to securely mount a set of auxiliary lights, this add-on is a perfect alternative to the expensive and bulky light bars, grille guards, and bull bars. This strong cast aluminum construction is...$84.18 - $169.74
- J.W. Speaker® Mounting KitMounting Kit by J.W. Speaker®. This top-notch product is the perfect mounting solution for your driving lights. Constructed from extremely durable materials, these J.W. Speaker mounts provide impeccable quality. They are made to...$13.15 - $62.00
- KC HiLiTES® 6"x9" HID Series 12V-50W Black Spot Lights (261)Universal 6"x9" HID Series 12V-50W Black Spot Lights (261) by KC HiLiTES®, 1 Pair. Black housing, Clear lens. The KC Daylighter is the original Performance Off Road light. Daylighters feature time tested, tough off road performance...Classic KC Daylighter Black or Polished Stainless Steel Housing50 Watt HID, External Ballast, 4200K Color Temp - 305,000 Candlepower$886.36
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
Hummer Off-Road Lights Reviews
2007 Hummer H3