Hummer trucks make for great off road vehicles if you make the right modifications and add the right accessories to prepare them, and CARiD have everything you need to do just that. We supply a whole host of great Hummer off road gear, including off road lights for great Hummer models like the H2, H3 and H3T. Off road lights are important because off road, you won't have the street lights to help you see what's ahead and may also have to drive through shadier terrain where lights will help you drive your Hummer even during the day.
We stock a whole collection of off road lights that are designed to work with your model and year of Hummer truck, including excellent light bars by KC HiLites, PIAA, Xenon, Pro Comp, Rugged Ridge, Anzo and plenty more great manufacturers, all of which you can attach to your Hummer and run quickly and easily. We offer fast delivery and the lowest prices on the web for the fantastic Hummer off road lights in our great range, and we also back our great gear with our superb customer service. Buy yours today right here at CARiD!
- Rugged Ridge® Bumper Mounted Light BarBumper Mounted Light Bar by Rugged Ridge®. You need extra lighting for visibility when 4-wheeling at night or in heavily wooded areas. With this Bumper Mounted Light Bar you can mount up to 3 lights on your Jeep's factory bumper...$51.99 - $449.99
- Rugged Ridge® Windshield Frame Light BarWindshield Frame Light Bar by Rugged Ridge®. Unlike an unwieldy one-piece light bar that could possibly scratch your windshield frame during installation, this light bar comes in 3 easy to manage pieces, which can be installed one...$51.99 - $449.99
- N-Fab® Light Bar With Multi-Mount For LED LightsLight Bar With Multi-Mount For LED Lights by N-Fab®. Add plenty of lights to the front of your vehicle with a light bar from N-Fab. With 4 tabs, this light bar will take four giant 9" (or smaller) reflectors for night-scorching...Engineered to work with all LED light manufacturersAllows installation of multiple styles and combinations of LED lights$151.24 - $397.50
- N-Fab® Light BarLight Bar by N-Fab®. Add plenty of lights to the front of your vehicle with a light bar from N-Fab. With 4 tabs, this light bar will take four giant 9" (or smaller) reflectors for night-scorching illumination.$102.78 - $224.46
- Rugged Ridge® Light Mounting BracketsLight Mounting Brackets by Rugged Ridge®. Add more lighting to your Jeep the easy way with these convenient light brackets.$19.99 - $82.99
- Recon® LED Cab Roof LightsLED Cab Roof Lights by Recon®. Recon truck cab lights are a great way to make your truck appear more grown up and tougher than your average pickup. Recon uses only the best quality lights in these clearance light kits. Recon...Cab lights are specifically designed for your truckEvery kit features extra strong ABS plastic protective lenses which have been UV treated so they don't easily fade from prolonged exposure to direct sunlight$28.30 - $292.90
- CARR® Light WingLight Wing by CARR®. Specially created to securely mount a set of auxiliary lights, this add-on is a perfect alternative to the expensive and bulky light bars, grille guards, and bull bars. This strong cast aluminum construction is...$84.18 - $133.70
- Lumen® Dual Row LED Light Bar (20", 36", 50")Universal Dual Row LED Light Bar by Lumen®. From 20" to 50" long. Lumen offers a range of partial- and full-width LED light bars in multiple sizes and strengths designed to mount on the roof of your vehicle. Highlight anything in...Light assemblies mount easily on any pre-drilled holes atop headache racks, bull bars, or grille guardsSquare and rectangular shaped housings include designs with varying number of pencil beam projector LED lights positioned in a grid, each light with a 3-watt output$149.95 - $299.95
- Lumen® 6.25" Round 51W LED Off-Road Driving LightUniversal 6.25" Round 51W LED Off-Road Driving Light by Lumen®. This is a single light housing that contains 17 radially-positioned projector beam style LED lights which broadcast cool, white light. Rated for a total of 51 watts,...Mounts easily on any pre-drilled holes atop headache racks, bull bars, or grille guardsTotal LED power: 51 watts from 17 radially mounted pencil beam LEDs$121.30
- KC HiLiTES® Daylighter Series HID 50W Lights (6", 8")Universal Daylighter Series HID 50W Lights (6", 8") by KC HiLiTES®, 1 Pair. The KC Daylighter is the original Performance Off Road light. Daylighters feature time tested, tough off road performance and are available in 100W or 130W...Classic KC Daylighter Black or Polished Stainless Steel Housing50 Watt HID, External Ballast, 4200K Color Temp - 305,000 Candlepower$851.61 - $1,102.92
- Rigid Industries® D-Series LED LightsUniversal D-Series LED Lights by Rigid Industries®. The Rigid Industries D-Series LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. It produces extremely high output while consuming very little power....Offer an immense amount of lightAvailable in Hybrid and Specter optics$104.49 - $379.99
- Vision X® 2" Solstice Solo LED LightUniversal 2" Solstice Solo LED Light by Vision X®. Includes: Solstice Solo LED Light, Wiring Pigtail, Installation Instructions, Adjustment Allen Wrench. The Solstice Series uses 10-watt LEDs to achieve the hightest light output...10 watt LED1,052 lumens$99.00 - $148.00
- Vision X® 2" Solstice Solo Prime Dimmable LED LightUniversal 2" Solstice Solo Prime Dimmable LED Light by Vision X®. Includes: Solstice Prime Solo LED Light, Wiring Pigtail, Installation Instructions, Adjustment Allen Wrench. The Solstice Prime Pod, using 10 Watt LEDs, produces the...10 Watt LED1052 Lumens$119.00
- Westin® Ultra Series Round Driving LightsUniversal Ultra Series Round Driving Lights by Westin®. 1 Piece. Westin's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, more efficient and to generate less heat. Our LED Light Bar housings feature heat sinks designed to keep...Featuring Cree 10 Watt LED chips50,000+ hours life span$163.17 - $212.37
- Lumen® Dual Row LED Light Bar (3.89", 6.5")Universal Dual Row LED Light Bar by Lumen®. From 3.89" to 6.5" long. Lumen offers a range of rectangular off-road LED lights in multiple sizes and strengths designed to mount virtually anywhere on your vehicle. Highlight the dark...$32.95 - $54.95
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
Hummer Off-Road Lights Reviews
2007 Hummer H3