The front of your ride is the “face.” It is not only what people notice first, but it is also the area that is constantly exposed to potential dangers. Maintaining its health is needless to say, crucial. A Hummer H2 Grill Guard is an important investment. With a Hummer H2 Grill Guard, your front-end is defended against rocks, gravel, sticks, and debris while also presenting a stylishly custom look. Our selection of Hummer H2 Grille Guards is chock full of Stainless Steel options for you to take a swing at, all coming from the most reputable names in the land like Westin® and Romik®. All Hummer H2 Grille Guards come with user-friendly instructions and mounting hardware for a DIY installation. Click on your Model Year above to protect your vehicle with the kind of quality that matters most!
- Onki® Full Stainless Steel Grille GuardFull Stainless Steel Grille Guard by Onki®. Protect the front end of your truck, van or sport utility from surprise dangers, and add style with all-stainless steel polished brightness. A full wraparound design gives a greater level...$805.00 - $1,135.52
- Aries® One Piece Grille GuardOne Piece Grille Guard by Aries®. The Aries One-Piece Front Guard design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal front guards cannot achieve. The product offers both real protection and...One-piece build for maximum strengthCustom design for each application$223.04 - $609.52
- Black Horse® Tail Light GuardsTail Light Guards by Black Horse Off Road®. For a completely stunning look, add these accessories and get ready to be flooded with compliments! Made of sturdy steel, the guards will provide rugged protection for your vulnerable...$110.00 - $160.00
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$385.70 - $683.43
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$403.63 - $638.75
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running board’s 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip...$204.02 - $450.40
- AMP Research® PowerStep™ Running BoardsPowerStep™ Running Board by AMP Research®, 1 Pair. Ford and GM have been equipping their new trucks at the factory with AMP Research PowerStep automatic retracting running boards for years, and so should you. High-grade aluminum...$60.00 - $1,399.00
- Aries® 3" Round Side Bars3" Side Bars by Aries®, 1 Pair. The Side Bars complement the style of compact and mid-size SUVs, CUVs and trucks. The bars feature custom no-slip step pads for sure footing, making entry and exit very safe and easy. Fitting these...Vehicle-specific application for a custom fitUnique bends to contour to the body of the vehicle$96.91 - $173.61
- Go Rhino® 3" 4000 Series Round Side Steps3" 4000 Series Round Side Steps by Go Rhino®, 1 Pair. These SideSteps offer ease of entry and exit, combined with great looks and real protection against dings and dents. The Sumatra 4000 SideSteps are specifically designed for...Powder coated bracket system attaches to factory mounting points, to make installation easyAvailable in Polished Stainless Steel, Triple Nickel Chrome and Black Powder Coat finishes$123.09 - $232.01
- SteelCraft® 3" Side Steps3" Side Steps by Steelcraft®, 1 Pair. The Side Bars complement the style of compact and mid-size SUVs, CUVs and trucks. The bars feature custom no-slip step pads for sure footing, making entry and exit very safe and easy. Fitting...$131.75 - $271.60
- Broadfeet® 3" Round Stainless Steel Side Bars3" Round Stainless Steel Side Bars by Broadfeet®, 1 Pair. Give a boost to your tired legs and your vehicle's look with these 3" round side bars. Made from a high grade T-304 stainless steel tubing, the side bars are polished to a...Designed for easy boarding onto your SUV or truckAdd a beefy look to your vehicle$230.00 - $290.00
- Lund® 4" Oval Straight Tube Steps4" Oval Straight Tube Steps by Lund®, 1 Pair. Get a step up into your cab and be a step ahead of other trucks and SUVs in the looks department with Lund 4” Oval Tube Steps. The no-slip step pads will give you safe, sure footing...Tubular shape and curved ends for a rugged, yet contemporary styleAvailable in 80” and 87” lengths$172.99 - $312.99
- N-Fab® 3" Nerf Steps3" Nerf Steps by N-Fab®, 1 Pair. Spanning the entire side of the truck from wheel well to wheel well, this bar has a more finished appearance. It carries two steps per side for access to the cab.$333.01 - $551.78
- Putco® 4" Boss BarsPolished Stainless Steel Round Boss Bars by Putco®, 1 Pair. Putco 4" diameter Boss Bars are designed specially for such big boys of pickup world, as one-ton trucks and duallys. Because these vehicles require relevant protection and...4" diameter Heavy Duty NeveRust™ Stainless Steel with a mirror finish.NeveRust™ Stainless Steel.$796.65 - $1,479.03
- ICI® 3" Round Step Bar3" Round Step Bar by ICI®. Step Bars are manufactured using premium grade tubing and hand polished to a bright mirror finish. They are designed to specifically fit your vehicle with an easy no drill installation. ICI Step Bars...$129.00 - $413.93
Guides & Articles
- Grill GuardsBumper Guards | Full-Width Protection in the City and the CountryYou may never go off-roading or drive down wooded trails where large animals are likely to materialize in front of your path, but if you live in city areas or suburbs, you still need to prepare your car or truck for survival in a different type of jungle - the urban jungle.
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
Hummer H2 Grille Guards & Bull Bars Reviews
2003 Hummer H2