The Hummer H3T is not only stylish, but it’s also a very practical truck. But there is always something to be improved in any vehicle. If you often take your Hummer off pavement, you should think about additional protection. The Hummer H3T grille guards are designed to keep the most vulnerable elements of your vehicle out of trouble when something unexpected happens. The headlights, bumper and grille can easily be damaged by errant debris or unnoticed obstacles unless they are efficiently protected. At CARiD.com we have in stock the greatest choice of grille guards, bull bars, rear bumper guards and other accessories for your Hummer H3T. All of them feature excellent OEM look, robust design and easy bolt-on installation.
High quality of our Hummer H3T accessories is insured by cooperation with the biggest names in the industry, like Steelcraft, Aries, Go Rhino and others. If you are after overall protection, you will need to install also a rear bumper guard for protection of the other side of your vehicle. We have also collected a good selection of the Hummer H3T steps and side bars. With our help you can make your truck more convenient, stylish and safe.
- SteelCraft® Grille GuardGrille Guard by SteelCraft. The SteelCraft design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal grille guards cannot achieve. They offer both real protection and elegance. Easy bolt-on installation.$259.55 - $449.25
- Aries® One Piece Grille GuardOne Piece Grille Guard by Aries. The Aries One-Piece Front Guard design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal front guards cannot achieve. The product offers both real protection and...$330.64 - $537.19
- SteelCraft® 3" Bull Bar3" Bull Bar by SteelCraft. This is a bull bar that offers both real protection and elegance. The removable skid plate prevents damage to sensitive parts of the engine and transmission. The bar provides a convenient pre-drilled mount...$166.03 - $198.40
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$380.63 - $672.84
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$367.43 - $638.75
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running boards 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip pads...$204.02 - $450.40
- AMP Research® PowerStep Running BoardsPowerStep Running Board by AMP Research, 1 Pair. Ford and GM have been equipping their new trucks at the factory with AMP Research PowerStep automatic retracting running boards for years, and so should you. High-grade aluminum...$70.00 - $1,399.00
- Broadfeet® 3" Round Stainless Steel Side Bars3" Round Stainless Steel Side Bars by Broadfeet, 1 Pair. Give a boost to your tired legs and your vehicle's look with these 3" round side bars. Made from a high grade T-304 stainless steel tubing, the side bars are polished to a...$230.00 - $290.00
- N-Fab® 2" Nerf Steps2" Nerf Steps by N-Fab, 1 Pair. Spanning the entire side of the truck from wheel well to wheel well, this bar has a more finished appearance. It carries two steps per side for access to the cab.$334.95 - $503.96
- N-Fab® Rock RailsRock Rails by N-Fab, 1 Pair. Protect your bodywork from stumps and rocks with set of N-Fab rock rails. Welded together from double tubes of 1.75" 0.095" steel tubing, these rails will let your undercarriage slide harmlessly along...$344.51 - $471.56
- Romik® RAL Series Hitch StepRAL Series Hitch Step for 2" Receiver by Romik.$181.50
- Romik® RAL-T Series Hitch StepRAL-T Series Hitch Step for 2" Receiver by Romik.$181.50
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...$34.99
- CARR® Mega Hitch StepMega Hitch Step by CARR. It's not that easy to reach certain areas on trucks or SUVs, but not with this heavy-duty step. It ensures safe and easy access to the vehicle, and is designed to fit all 2'' and 2-1/2'' trailer hitches....$139.84
- CARR® Work Truck StepWork Truck Step by CARR. These solid hands-free steps are a must if you are looking to get an easy and quick access to the bed of your service truck. Push the step in to deploy it to the out position and push it in again to lock the...$222.27 - $452.62
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo Box$299.95