Honda Transmission Parts
- 600 Replacement Transmission Parts
- Accord Replacement Transmission Parts
- Civic Replacement Transmission Parts
- Civic Si Replacement Transmission Parts
- CR-V Replacement Transmission Parts
- CR-X Replacement Transmission Parts
- CR-Z Replacement Transmission Parts
- Crosstour Replacement Transmission Parts
- Del Sol Replacement Transmission Parts
- Element Replacement Transmission Parts
- Fit Replacement Transmission Parts
- Insight Replacement Transmission Parts
- Odyssey Replacement Transmission Parts
- Passport Replacement Transmission Parts
- Pilot Replacement Transmission Parts
- Prelude Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ridgeline Replacement Transmission Parts
- S2000 Replacement Transmission Parts
About Honda Replacement Transmission Parts
- Replace® OE Replacement TransmissionOE Replacement Remanufactured Transmission by Replace®. If your transmission is worn out, don’t just get a rebuilt transmission, get one that’s better than new. A Replace transmission is remanufactured to exceed original...
$1,712.50from $1,370.00 - $7,046.25# 5377
- EXEDY® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Exedy®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of clutch/transmission repairs,...
$51.14from $40.91 - $1,991.48# 1687
- RhinoPac® Clutch Master CylinderClutch Master Cylinder by RhinoPac®. Replace your leaking or worn clutch master cylinder and shift properly again. This part is constructed from heavy duty material for extended service life and ensures just the same fit and...
$23.04from $18.43 - $351.86# 4799
- RhinoPac® Replacement Solid FlywheelReplacement Solid Flywheel by RhinoPac®. This flywheel will help you restore your vehicle's original drivability as it is made to exact OEM specifications but with enhanced durability over the stock unit. Each part is dynamically...
$55.74from $44.59 - $541.84# 4828
- RhinoPac® External Clutch Slave CylinderExternal Clutch Slave Cylinder by RhinoPac®. A worn and/or leaking slave cylinder may not allow the clutch to fully disengage, causing a soft pedal and difficult shifting. Restore crisp shifting feel to your vehicle with a RhinoPac...
$14.59from $11.67 - $162.71# 4804
- RhinoPac® Replacement Dual Mass FlywheelReplacement Dual Mass Flywheel RhinoPac®. A dual mass flywheel reduces engine vibration and makes shifting easier, but the internal damping system can fail and resurfacing may not be possible. To ensure silky smooth vehicle...
$305.60from $244.48 - $925.93# 4801
- RhinoPac® SR Series Clutch KitSR Series Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Upgrade your vehicle to RhinoPac's SR Clutch Kit which features a unique combination of torque capacity, coefficient of friction, and clamp load characteristics engineered for vehicles that need...
$174.48from $139.58 - $806.16# 4830
- RhinoPac® Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...
$82.59from $66.07 - $1,322.41# 4808
- RhinoPac® SE Clutch KitSE Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. If the clutch on your import vehicle is slipping, chattering, or dragging and shifting is difficult, replace it with a RhinoPac SE Clutch Kit. They’re designed to match the OEM clutch in both form and...
$108.40from $86.72 - $376.66# 4810
- CORTECO® Drive Flange CapDrive Flange Cap by Corteco®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of clutch/transmission...
$3.33from $2.66 - $134.80# 2100
- CORTECO® Standard TransmissionStandard Transmission by Corteco®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of...
$3.33from $2.66 - $134.80# 2053
- Dorman® Clutch Pilot BushingClutch Pilot Bushing by Dorman®. Dorman’s Clutch Pilot Bushing extends the life of the transmission and helps ensures smooth, reliable shift quality. Replacement recommended during clutch replacement.
$3.95from $3.16 - $28.31# 4124
- CORTECO® Replacement Shaft SealReplacement Shaft Seal by Corteco®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of...
$3.33from $2.66 - $134.80# 2047
- Anchor® Transmission MountsTransmission Mounts by Anchor®. A worn transmission mount can cause vibration and noise, and in extreme cases, driveshaft misalignment and U-joint failure. Manufactured using the latest CAD/CAM engineering process, the Anchor...
$2.05from $1.64 - $96.58# 4687
- Dorman® Clutch Hydraulic HoseClutch Hydraulic Hose by Dorman®. Engineered from high-quality materials to ensure chemical and thermal resistance, Dorman’s Clutch Hydraulic Hose restores and maintains optimal clutch performance. New hose replacement is...
$9.80from $7.84 - $36.51# 4382
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure Plate
If you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and...
Michael GrayenThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A Transmission
In this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of...
In this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built...
Popular Popular Products
- # 323411
- AT AssemblyHonda
- Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsHonda
- Clutch KitsHonda
- MT AssembliesHonda
- Transmission MountsHonda
- AT BearingsHonda
- Oil CoolerHonda
- AT Oil PumpHonda
- AT Rebuild KitHonda
- AT Seals & GasketsHonda
- Torque ConverterHonda
- Clutch Bearings & BushingsHonda
- Clutch DiscHonda
- Clutch LinkageHonda
- Pressure PlateHonda
- MT BearingsHonda
- MT Seals & GasketsHonda
- Transmission FilterHonda
- Transmission Pan, Drain Plug, Filler CapHonda
- Transmission ShifterHonda
Honda Transmission Parts Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 9 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
1995 Honda Del Sol | Posted by Mary | (Tulsa, OK)
Product shipped quickly and arrived in good condition. I felt very happy that the clutch pad installed easily, fits securely, and matches the original accelerator pad.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Replacement Transmission Parts Part Numbers
- EXEDY® - OEM Replacement Clutch Kit
- EXEDY® KHC08 - OEM Replacement Clutch Kit
- American Shifter® ASCSN04005 - Dice™ Series 20 Sided Blue Custom Shift Knob
- American Shifter® ASCSN03009 - Bank Shot™ Series 9 Ball Billiard Pool Custom Shift Knob
- American Shifter® ASCAD14 - Custom Shift Knob Adapter (10mm x 1.5 to 16mm x 1.5)
- National® 710315 - Manual Transmission Output Shaft Seal, Left
- Hayden® 678 - Rapid-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit (11" x 9 1/2" x 3/4" Heavy Duty)
- Hayden® 512 - High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler Kit (12 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 3/4")
- Hayden® 514 - High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler Kit (15 7/8" x 7 1/2" x 3/4")