Honda CR-Z Suspension Parts
The suspension system not only protects you and your passengers from a bumpy ride, but also maximizes the grip between the tires and the road resulting in steering stability with good handling. The smallest worn or damaged suspension part can prevent the whole system from proper operation resulting in loud, unsafe, and uncomfortable driving. It's gotten to the point where all your neighbors know you're on the way home from almost half a block away because of all that 'chirps' coming from your suspension, while you 'feel' every bump on the road. Finally, it leads to serious damage of the system and you have to pay expensive repair costs.
To avoid extreme expenses, replace your worn or damaged suspension parts once you have noticed them. If you are searching for Honda CR-Z replacement suspension parts, look through our wide selection of premium products manufactured to meet the highest OEM standards and specifications of quality, durability, and operation. Whether you are looking for a shock absorber, coil spring set, levering kit, or strut mounts to restore your Honda CR-Z to proper operation, we have you covered. All products are made by leading aftermarket manufacturers that forged a reputation for quality and reliability.
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentsSway Bar Components by Mevotech®. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure superior longevity and...
$5.78from $4.62 - $40.36# 4606
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...
$26.06from $20.85 - $168.47# 4315
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Mount ComponentsStrut-Mate™ Mount Components by Monroe®. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a complete repair. Monroe strut mounts replace...
$7.31from $5.85 - $86.14# 4353
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...
$23.08from $18.46 - $382.52# 4363
- Mevotech® Shock and Strut Mount ComponentsShock and Strut Mount Components by Mevotech®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the industry standards, Mevotech...
$7.35from $5.88 - $92.64# 4605
- KYB® Strut BellowsStrut Bellows by KYB®. These bellows provide effective protection from dirt and moisture by covering the entire piston rod of KYB struts. The bellows are made of resilient accordion-pleat rubber and include a new polyfoam...
$17.70from $14.16 - $20.07# 4320
- KYB® Shock Mount ComponentsShock Mount Components by KYB®. When replacing struts, it's also a great idea to replace strut mounts too. They optimize suspension performance by providing a smooth steering response and reduce vibration and road noise. Each mount...
$7.00from $5.60 - $113.94# 4318
- MOOG® Strut MountStrut Mount by MOOG®. Replace worn strut mounts whenever you replace struts with superior quality MOOG parts providing a high-strength pivot point and a solid anchor for attaching the strut assembly. Each part is made of quality...
$9.95from $7.96 - $101.87# 5115
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitSuspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Level Command II; Standard Duty Air Compressor System; Incl. Compr.; Elec./Pneumatic Sw.; Provides Equal Inflation Of Air Helper Springs; OEM # WR17602158.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitSuspension Air Compressor Kit (2178) by Firestone®. Dual Electric Air Command; Standard Duty Air Compressor System; Includes Elec./Pneumatic Switch; Compr.; Inflates Each Spring Individualy; Cargo Van Only; OEM# WR17602178.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitSuspension Air Compressor Kit (2491) by Firestone®. Digital Air Command II Dual System; Dual Gauge; Incl. Standard Duty Compressor; Digital Control Panel Inflates And Deflates Within The Cab; OEM Number WR17602491.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitSuspension Air Compressor Kit (2490) by Firestone®. Digital Air Command II System; Single Gauge; Incl. Standard Duty Compressor; Digital Control Panel Inflates And Deflates Within The Cab; OEM Number WR17602490.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor Wiring HarnessUniversal Suspension Air Compressor Wiring Harness (9307) by Firestone®. Leveling Compressor Wiring Harness; w/Relay; Replacement For PN[2158/2178/2097/2219]; OEM Number WR17609307.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor Solenoid BlockUniversal Suspension Air Compressor Solenoid Block (9279) by Firestone®. Preassembled Solenoid Block; 3/8 in. Valve Block; OEM Number W17609279.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor Wiring HarnessUniversal Suspension Air Compressor Wiring Harness (9224) by Firestone®. Plug And Play Color Coded Wire Harness; OEM Number W17609224.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Padsfrom $24.86 - $28.69# 20679599
- # 34586415
- Honda CR-Z Models
- CR-Z Base Replacement Suspension Parts
- CR-Z EX Replacement Suspension Parts
- CR-Z Premium Replacement Suspension Parts