If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
2011 Honda CR-Z Performance Suspension
1 - 57 of 5701 of 01
- Eibach® Pro-Street Lowering Coil-Over KitHonda CR-Z 2011, Pro-Street Lowering Coil-Over Kit with 0.5"-2.2" Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. For those who do not want the extra cost and complexity of coilovers with adjustable rebound and compression rates, this front...Set of 4 coilover spring assembliesFeatures adjustment for ride height of up to 3 inches
- KW Suspensions® V1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitHonda CR-Z 2011, V1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit with 0.8"-1.8" Front and Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®. Threaded Struts Adjust Front Axle Height. Springs and Dampers Adjust Rear Axle Height. Variation 1 Inox coilovers take...Set of 4 coilovers that achieve the best balance between sport handling, comfort, and safetyDamper settings have been optimally pre-set by KW Engineers and are not adjustable
- KSport® 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Coilover KitHonda CR-Z 2011, Kontrol Pro Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring Rate: 392 lb/in (Front), 224 lb/in (Rear). Upper Mount: OEM Reuse (Front), OEM Reuse (Rear). This is a set of 4 coilovers designed...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and comfortable street driving in mindLower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel
- KSport® 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Plus Coilover KitHonda CR-Z 2011, Kontrol Plus Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring Rate: 420 lb/in (Front), 336 lb/in (Rear). Upper Mount: OEM Reuse (Front), OEM Reuse (Rear). Ksport’s Kontrol Plus 2 Way...External ReservoirsDamping Adjustments
- KSport® 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Asphalt Rally Spec Coilover KitHonda CR-Z 2011, Asphalt Rally Spec Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring Rate: 487 lb/in (Front), 336 lb/in (Rear). Upper Mount: OEM Reuse (Front), OEM Reuse (Rear). This is a set of 4 coilovers...Set of 4 coilovers with beefed up components that are biased toward longer-distance asphalt rally competitionShock absorber element features an inverted position to keep the oil chamber further away from brake system heat
- KSport® Race Version Coilover KitHonda CR-Z 2011, Race Version Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Upper Mount: OEM Reuse (Front), OEM Reuse (Rear). KSport offers track-only coilovers that are fine tuned for specific needs and demands...Set of 4 coilovers tuned for specific demands of drag strip runs or short distance competition on paved surfacesDrag Race RWD coilover sets are tuned to allow the front end to rise quickly and drop slowly
- KSport® 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Circuit Pro Coilover KitHonda CR-Z 2011, Circuit Pro Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring Rate: 672 lb/in (Front), 672 lb/in (Rear). Upper Mount: OEM Reuse (Front), OEM Reuse (Rear). This is a set of 4 racetrack-only...Set of 4 racetrack-only coilovers designed for long periods of endurance racing and long heat cyclesCircuit Pro coilovers add external hydraulic fluid reservoirs that allow separate adjustment for rebound, compression, and nitrogen gas pressure
- KSport® Airtech Air Suspension SystemHonda CR-Z 2011, Airtech Air Suspension System by KSport®. Upper Mount: OEM Reuse (Front), OEM Reuse (Rear). KSport offers air suspension kits ranging from no frills with manual paddle controls up through full digital control of...All air suspension kits include 4 air springs with height adjustability and 36 levels of damping adjustmentBasic kit features 1 Viair 380C air compressor, while Deluxe and above kits feature 2 Viair 380C air compressors
$2,493.75from $1,995.00 - $5,225.00# 43841540
- Eibach® Pro-Kit Coil Spring Lowering KitHonda CR-Z 2011, Pro-Kit Coil Spring Lowering Kit with 1.0" Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Includes: 4 Springs. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightWhen installed, your vehicle’s ride height will be lowered
- ARK Performance® GT-F Lowering Spring KitHonda CR-Z ZF1 2011, GT-F Lowering Spring Kit with 1.02" Front and Rear Body Drop by ARK Performance®. ARK Performance offers high quality lowering spring kits that provide a clean drop, comfortable ride, and greater performance....Improves Handling and CorneringReduces Body Roll
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitHonda CR-Z 2011, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Coil-Rite®; Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Air Helper Springs; Supports; Hardware; Air Line; And Inflation Valves; No Drilling Required.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitHonda CR-Z 2011, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®.
$340.83from $272.66 - $476.73# 13329336
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment Front Camber BoltsHonda CR-Z 2011, Pro-Alignment Front Camber Bolts by Eibach®. Camber: +/-1.75°. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner...Turns Horsepower into Hook-upConsistently Lowers 1/4-mile ET's
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsHonda CR-Z 2011, Excel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven
$53.30from $42.64 - $64.21# 17806612
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Rear ShockHonda CR-Z 2011, OESpectrum™ Rear Shock by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Length: 18.94" Compressed, 23.62" Extended with Stroke. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged
- Beck Arnley® Front Sway Bar LinkHonda CR-Z 2011, Front Sway Bar Link by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials
- MOOG® Front Sway Bar Link KitHonda CR-Z 2011, Front Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. Includes: Powdered-Metal Gusher Bearing to Allow Grease to Penetrate Bearing Surfaces. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links
- Mevotech® Front Sway Bar Link KitHonda CR-Z 2011, Front Sway Bar Link Kit by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to...Designed to improve the vehicle's cornering stabilityDirect fit OE replacement
- KYB® Front Shock / Strut BellowHonda CR-Z 2011, Front Suspension Shock / Strut Bellow by KYB®, 1 per Pack. These bellows provide effective protection from dirt and moisture by covering the entire piston rod of KYB struts. The bellows are made of resilient...Keep leak-causing contaminants away from polished strut shaftProtect upper seal and bushing
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Front Strut Mounting KitHonda CR-Z 2011, Strut-Mate™ Front Strut Mounting Kit by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a complete...Ensures complete repair of all worn strut componentsDirect fit replacement
- KYB® Front Strut Mounting KitHonda CR-Z 2011, Front Suspension Strut Mounting Kit by KYB®, 1 per Pack. When replacing struts, it's also a great idea to replace strut mounts too. They optimize suspension performance by providing a smooth steering response and...On front struts, the mount includes a bearing that acts as a pivot for the steering mechanism, providing a smooth steering responseEnables accurate wheel alignment
- MOOG® Front Upper Strut Mounting KitHonda CR-Z 2011, Front Upper Strut Mounting Kit by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. Includes: Bearing. Replace worn strut mounts whenever you replace struts with superior quality MOOG parts providing a high-strength pivot point and a solid...Eliminates noise, vibration, and steering problems associated with worn strut mountsImproves ride and handling
- Mevotech® Front Strut Mounting KitHonda CR-Z 2011, Front Strut Mounting Kit by Mevotech®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the industry standards, Mevotech...Built to match or go beyond OE standardsDirect replacement
- KW Suspensions® Hydraulic Individual Lift SystemUniversal Hydraulic Individual Lift System by KW Suspensions®. This is a set of 4 hydraulic cylinder units that mount between the spring perch and spring on KW coilovers. These expand to provide 1.8 inches of front and rear lift...Hydraulic lift cylinders (located on the coilover body between spring perch and spring) expand to provide 1.8 inches of front and rear vehicle liftAvailable in 4-wheel front and rear, or front-only applications
$4,499.99from $3,599.99 - $4,749.99# 11472927
- Air Lift® Air Management SystemsUniversal Air Management Systems by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air suspension system. Springs are not included, however these systems will work with your choice of...Kits contain air compressor(s), reserve tank, gauges, control switches, and all related hardware and air lines needed for installationAir springs are not included in Air Management System kits
$968.75from $775.00 - $1,375.00# 7658376
- Energy Suspension® Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have,...Choose sets for bayonet end style, half- and full-sized bushings for hourglass style, straight eye, and large race sizesHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$2.88from $2.30 - $11.59# 10780517
- Energy Suspension® Sway Bar Bushing SetUniversal Sway Bar Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the center section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frame. Resilient...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the middle section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frameKit provides parts for both left and right mid-section sway mounts
$18.16from $14.53 - $22.02# 10780556
- Energy Suspension® Polyurethane Pad SetUniversal Polyurethane Pad Set by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace degraded rubber pads above and below leaf spring ends with polyurethane ones from Energy Suspension. Resilient polyurethane construction offers greater...Set of 8 polyurethane pads for two leaf spring assembliesPads mount above and below both leaf spring ends to dampen vibration and squeaks
$12.50from $10.00 - $29.29# 10780498
- Lakewood® Ladder Bar BushingsUniversal Ladder Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
- Lakewood® Traction Bar BushingsUniversal Traction Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. Replacement for PN 20140, 21700, 21900, 21901, 20150, 20151, 20152. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life,...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
- Daystar® Bump StopsUniversal Bump Stops by Daystar®. Bump Stops are a critical part of your vehicle's suspension - they prevent damaging over-compression and eliminate harsh bottoming of the suspension. Daystar's Bump Stops are designed and tested...High Impact Polyurethane provide high levels of cushioning strength and will function without degrading or cracking in extreme temperaturesIncreased Strength Compared to Stock Rubber Bump Stops
$9.15from $7.32 - $57.84# 60083736
- Energy Suspension® Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient...Set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbersPrevent metal-on-metal contact and damage when the end of suspension travel is reached
$4.34from $3.47 - $9.22# 10780758
- Lakewood® Traction Bar SnubbersUniversal Traction Bar Snubbers by Lakewood®, Set of 2. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
$24.45from $19.56 - $26.39# 12203648
- Daystar® Polyurethane Air Bag CradleUniversal Polyurethane Air Bag Cradle by Daystar®. 2 per Pack, Fits Most 6" Bellow Style Air Bags. Polyurethane Air Bag Cradle by Daystar®. For 4x4s with add-on air suspension systems, this is a set of two cradle pieces that sit...Set of two cradle pieces that mount underneath suspension air springsAir spring lower cradles mount to your truck’s lower suspension rather than above the leaf spring, allowing more space in between for greater wheel travel
- Air Lift® 12 Volt Air CompressorsUniversal 12 Volt Air Compressors by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers 2-stage, 12-volt air compressors for all needs and budgets. Choose smaller ones for basic load leveling needs, or choose a set of two paired compressors to fill large...Dual Viair 450C, 400C, 380C, and 480C kits come with an air line extension and separate brackets for remote mountingAll compressors operate on standard 12-volt automotive electrical systems
$223.69from $178.95 - $419.95# 7611197
- Air Lift® Air TanksUniversal Air Tanks by Air Lift®. Enhance the inflation speed and performance of your air springs with a reserve of air compressed to 150 psi stored in any of Air Lift’s reinforced steel Air Tanks. Available in sizes from 2...Crafted from high-strength, reinforced traditional steelEnsure a reserve of compressed air for springs to inflate instantly, at a faster rate
$88.06from $70.45 - $125.22# 7611053
- Daystar® Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Includes: Mounting Rings. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with...Set of two snap on cover pieces designed to protect front or rear shocks from dents and damageCan also be used to effectively protect steering stabilizers
$18.74from $14.99 - $26.99# 60083870
- Daystar® Shock Reservoir IsolatorsUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolators by Daystar®. 2 per Pack. This is a purpose-built set of two polyurethane mounts that provide superior vibration dampening for add-on nitrogen containers designed to boost performance of...Set of two vibration dampener bushings custom designed for add-on shock absorber reservoir tanksPolyurethane construction provides superior strength and shock dampening
$10.46from $8.37 - $12.99# 60083881
- Daystar® Shock Therapy™ Custom Shock BootUniversal Shock Therapy™ Shock Therapy™ Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorber from internal damage due to permeation from grit and corrosive grime with this polyurethane sleeve that mounts...Contains 1 outer boot for 1 shock absorberPolyurethane construction matches the flexibility of rubber with greater resistance to breakdown by oily contaminants, corrosive salt, or rock hits
$3.41from $2.73 - $12.50# 60083764
- Energy Suspension® Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient...Set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber reservoirs and shocks for off-road applicationsHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$7.68from $6.14 - $7.68# 10780487
- Rugged Ridge® Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance...Engineered and trail tested exclusively for JeepsOver 3000 products
- Energy Suspension® End Link Bushing SetUniversal End Link Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting points. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to...Set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting pointsGrommet sets are available with or without zinc-coated steel washers
$7.04from $5.63 - $9.21# 10780770
- Daystar® Sway Bar Bushings and BracketsUniversal Sway Bar Bushings and Brackets by Daystar®. Without a doubt the most significant handling upgrade that money can buy, Daystar's Sway Bar Bushings provide significant performance increases you can feel. Aftermarket...Sway Bar BushingSpecially Formulated Polyurethane Materials
$26.25from $21.00 - $29.99# 60083894
- Energy Suspension® Tie Rod Dust BootsTie Rod Dust Boots by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade the protection for your steering system tie rods with replacement boots made from flexible and highly durable polyurethane. Vehicle manufacturers don’t always offer replacement...Set of replacement polyurethane protective dust boots for your vehicle’s front steering tie rodsBoots are sold in multiple package amount, sizes, and colors
$24.01from $19.21 - $48.63# 10780670
- Daystar® Shock and End Link BushingsUniversal Shock and End Link Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed for use in the pivot points of end link rods, and also within the open, circular ends of some shock absorbers....Set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement and strengthDesigned in a shape that can be used inside some end links and shock absorber mounting eyes
$5.20from $4.16 - $12.50# 60083851
- Daystar® LubricantLubricant by Daystar®. While competitors offer analog quality lubricant, Daystar brings lubricating grease into the digital age with synthetic lubricant made from silicone and Teflon. Lubrathane is purpose built to provide the best...3-ounce replacement tube for Daystar Poly Lube Grease GunSynthetic blend of silicone and Teflon leaves thin film of lubrication on all bushing areas rather than running off surfaces like natural lubricant does
$5.20from $4.16 - $19.95# 60083821
- Energy Suspension® Formula 5 PrelubeFormula 5 Prelube by Energy Suspension®. Prelube lubricant is designed to be applied once to Energy Suspension bushings, mounts, and grommets before installation on your vehicle. Once applied, the prelube forms a tough, durable,...Forms a tough, durable, chemical resistant film that will properly lubricate bushings and metal components for a lifetime of useDesigned to be applied once to Energy Suspension bushings, mounts, and grommets before installation on your vehicle
$3.30from $2.64 - $56.29# 10780741
- Fox® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Fox®. JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid 1 Gallon. Exclusively Formulated To Out Perform The Competition. Engineered to perform at high temperatures—formulated using advanced base fluids to provide consistent and...
- Hotchkis® Super GreaseHonda CR-Z 2011, Super Grease by Hotchkis®. 14 OZ. This is one 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittings. Properly maintains greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel...One 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittingsFormulated to properly maintain greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel joints in your suspension
- Motul USA® 300 Tech Grease Case300 Tech Grease Case by Motul USA®. Tech Grease 300 7 oz. Tube. This Motul Tech Grease 300 features a lithium-based, non-fiber synthetic blend that's perfect for wheel bearings, a steering head, a swing arm, and pivots. It is...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid 16 oz. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR and ARCA...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid Case/12-16 oz. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid 1 Gallon. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR and...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid Case/4-Gal. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR and...
- Fox® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Fox®. JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid 1 Quart. Exclusively Formulated To Out Perform The Competition. Engineered to perform at high temperatures—formulated using advanced base fluids to provide consistent and...
- Kendall® L-427 Grease Tube 14 ozL-427 Grease Tube 14 oz by Kendall®. Kendall L-427 Super Blue Grease is a high-quality, multipurpose, extreme-pressure (EP) lithium complex grease developed for the lubrication of automotive and industrial equipment operating under...
- Motul USA® 300 Tech Grease Case300 Tech Grease Case by Motul USA®. Tech Grease 300 Case 24-7 oz. Tubes. This Motul Tech Grease 300 features a lithium-based, non-fiber synthetic blend that's perfect for wheel bearings, a steering head, a swing arm, and pivots. It...
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- # 33270350
- # 16070681
- # 16456458
- 2011 Honda CR-Z Models
- 2011 Honda CR-Z Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 2011 Honda CR-Z EX Performance Suspension Parts