Honda Performance Suspension Parts
- Accord Performance Suspension Parts
- Civic Performance Suspension Parts
- Civic Si Performance Suspension Parts
- CR-V Performance Suspension Parts
- CR-X Performance Suspension Parts
- CR-Z Performance Suspension Parts
- Crosstour Performance Suspension Parts
- Del Sol Performance Suspension Parts
- Element Performance Suspension Parts
- Fit Performance Suspension Parts
- Insight Performance Suspension Parts
- Odyssey Performance Suspension Parts
- Passport Performance Suspension Parts
- Pilot Performance Suspension Parts
- Prelude Performance Suspension Parts
- Ridgeline Performance Suspension Parts
- S2000 Performance Suspension Parts
At CARiD, we help Honda owners everywhere get the best performance from the superb Honda range of cars with our excellent range of suspension products. Featuring all kinds of great gear from sway bar assemblies and bushings to leveling and lowering kits, we have everything you need for all of the great Honda cars. You can drastically improve the ride and performance of your Honda Prelude, Accord, Element, Insight, Odyssey, Passport or Civic SI using these great items, and we stock them at amazing low prices you won't find anywhere else on the web.
All of the products you will find here for your Honda model and year have been chosen from the latest and best ranges from leading brands. We feature products by Pro Comp, Competition Engineering, Eibach, Hellwig, Air Lift, ReadyLIFT, Energy Suspension, Prothane, Hotchkis, Truxx and many other terrific manufacturers, all of which have been tried and tested by our auto specialists. You can order your new Honda suspension systems here using our toll free number or this easy to use site, so don't wait to get the most from your vehicle's ride – buy your new suspension kits and shock absorbers here at CARiD now!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 16 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Air Lift® - Performance Air Suspension KitsStarting at: $1,750.00$1,750.00
- Energy Suspension® - Front Strut Rod BushingsStarting at: $19.16$19.16
- Skyjacker® - Front HYDRO H7000 Series ShocksStarting at: $37.30$37.30
- KYB® - Shock Mount ComponentsStarting at: $36.98$36.98
- Genuine® - Radius Rod BushingStarting at: $11.39$11.39
- First Equipment Quality® - Control ArmStarting at: $72.64$72.64
- Rancho® - Suspension Strut AssemblyStarting at: $95.99$95.99
- Bilstein® - B6 Series ShocksStarting at: $197.22$197.22
- Monroe® - OESpectrum™ StrutsStarting at: $58.63$58.63
- Eibach® - Multi-Pro-R2 Street Lowering KitStarting at: $3,425.27$3,425.27
Posted by Glen R.
"This product is amazing. Literally like driving a new car! I am no newbie to autospoorts, so I am here to let you know this ST kit is fantastic. Thank You."
Posted by Leigh K.
"I recently purchased new wheels and tires for my vehicle, but the wheel gap between the fender and the tire was hideous. I didn't want to get too crazy with the suspension so I figured I would go with a simple lowering spring application. The price was great and the ease of installation was amazing. The ride quality of the product is perfect and it really gave my car the drop it needed. "
Posted by Edward M.
"Very nice stance after installation...not too low, just perfect for daily driver. Haven't pushed it around turns yet so no feedback on the sway bars, but car rides very smooth."
Posted by Eugene L.
"The price was right, appearance great, installed little easier than OEM because there was no sleeves in the bushings. The bolt was a little shorter than the original, so I had to squeeze the assembly to get the nut started. Little uncertain on how much to tighten the nut. The bottom line: looks good, will see how long does it last."