GMC Terrain Trailer Hitches
If you are looking for style and performance in your next ride, consider the GMC Terrain. This car combines all the benefits of a SUV and those of a car. It has the luxurious comfort and great style associated with a SUV and great fuel economy associated with a regular sedan. It has stylish cabin and great features. The cabin is spacious while the cargo area is reasonable. It has tremendous towing capacity though and a trailer would hitch on to it naturally. CARiD stocks high quality trailer hitches to suit the different needs of its customers. Its suppliers have a strong reputation for quality. Brands such as CURT, Reese, Hidden Hitch and Tow Ready have been in the business for a long time and have solid credentials in this field. There are different types of GMC Terrain trailer hitches on offer.
A weight-bearing hitch puts all the weight on the rear axle causing the front wheels to feel light on the road. This creates steering problems. A weight distribution trailer hitch is better equipped to handle load weight. Its spring bars help to distribute weight to the front axle, enhancing stability while on the road. GMC Terrain trailer hitches are a fully welded construction designed to bolt right into your vehicle. No drilling action is required. All you need is a set of the right tools and an instruction manual. You can install the trailer hitch yourself at home or alternatively have your mechanic install it for you at the local repair shop. Trailer hitches are durable and resistant to corrosion. They are given a powder coating to prevent rusting from taking place. As an all-weather product, it is perfectly usable in hot and cold weather. Moreover, it has a limited warranty over its lifetime, guaranteeing against defects in quality and workmanship.
- CURT® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also allows...
$25.01from $20.01 - $266.00# 663
- CURT® Towing Wiring HarnessTowing Wiring Harness by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer. You can cut it to appropriate length to...
$11.79from $9.43 - $223.24# 7830
- Pro Series® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Pro Series®. A sturdy hitch from Pro Series is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$51.68from $41.34 - $151.38# 932
- CURT® Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also...
$27.45from $21.96 - $226.03# 664
- Tow Ready® T-One Connector AssemblyT-One Connector Assembly by Tow Ready®. T-One Connectors require no splicing of wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-Connector into the vehicle's harness. No special...
$14.11from $11.29 - $87.26# 935
- Hidden Hitch® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch®. Hidded Hitch is the premium trailer hitch manufacturer in the towing field. A sturdy hitch from Hidded Hitch is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to...
$46.53from $37.22 - $212.56# 929
- Draw-Tite® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$46.53from $37.22 - $266.80# 923
- Reese® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Reese®. Install a trailer hitch between the frame rails of your truck, whether it's a stake truck, service body, pickup or motorhome. These are custom installations, and may require welding, additional parts like...
$51.68from $41.34 - $665.14# 930
- Westin® Trailer HitchesWestin's Receiver Hitches feature a round tube design, with some applications featuring a square tube design based on specific allowances or limitations. All feature a Westin quality textured black powder coat finish to match...
$111.60from $89.28 - $170.35# 5049
- Tow Ready® Replacement OEM HarnessReplacement OEM Harness by Tow Ready®. Wire up your tow vehicle and trailer with whatever it takes to get your trailer lights on, the electric brakes slowing down, and the trailer battery charging. From simple wiring connectors, to...
$14.11from $11.29 - $61.55# 936
- Hopkins® Impulse™ Digital Brake ControlImpulse™ Digital Brake Control by Hopkins®. Designed for ultimate convenience and safety, the brake control solves the problem of inconvenient mounting, out of reach controls and difficult to see displays of traditional brake...
$18.14from $14.51 - $78.84# 2863
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR®. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...
- Hopkins® Towing Wiring HarnessesTowing Wiring Harnesses by Hopkins®. Unplug your vehicle's factory wiring harness and plug in a Hopkins vehicle wiring harness. That's how easy trailer wiring is with a Plug-In-Simple! wiring kit, featuring Exact OEM Fit connectors...
$16.45from $13.16 - $95.40# 2849
- CARR® Mega Hitch StepMega Hitch Step by CARR®. It's not that easy to reach certain areas on trucks or SUVs, but not with this heavy-duty step. It ensures safe and easy access to the vehicle, and is designed to fit all 2'' and 2-1/2'' trailer hitches....
- DefenderWorx® Hitch CoverBillet Hitch Cover is designed to hide that ugly hitch receiver when it is not in use. The cover is made of the highest quality T-6061 Billet Aluminum, and it is available in various colors and options. Sport your manufacturer's...
$50.89from $40.71 - $66.76# 1179
Other then a few scratches on the lower portion came in great condition. The hitch was deliverd quickly and the communication was excellent. Good value for your $.
- Popular Terrain Part Numbers
- CURT® 13591 - Class 3 Exposed Round Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 56094 - 2 Wire T-Connector (With 4-Flat) (with 4-Way Flat)
- Draw-Tite® 75681 - Class 3 / 4 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity, 400/4000 with Weight Distributing)
- Hidden Hitch® 90145 - Class 2 Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (300/3500 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 87572 - Class 3 / 4 Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity 400/4000 with Weight Distributing)
- Draw-Tite® 118494 - T-One Connector with Upgraded Circuit Protected ModuLite™ Module
- Pro Series® 51193 - Class 3 Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity, 400/4000 with Weight Distributing)
- Reese® 44637 - Class 3 / 4 Professional Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity, 400/4000 with Weight Distributing)
- Reese® 118494 - T-One Connector with Upgraded Circuit Protected ModuLite™ Module
- Hidden Hitch® 118494 - T-One Connector with Upgraded Circuit Protected ModuLite™ Module
- GMC Terrain Models
- Terrain Denali Trailer Hitches
- Terrain SLE Trailer Hitches
- Terrain SLT Trailer Hitches