If you are looking for style and performance in your next ride, consider the GMC Terrain. This car combines all the benefits of a SUV and those of a car. It has the luxurious comfort and great style associated with a SUV and great fuel economy associated with a regular sedan. It has stylish cabin and great features. The cabin is spacious while the cargo area is reasonable. It has tremendous towing capacity though and a trailer would hitch on to it naturally. CARiD stocks high quality trailer hitches to suit the different needs of its customers. Its suppliers have a strong reputation for quality. Brands such as CURT, Reese, Hidden Hitch and Tow Ready have been in the business for a long time and have solid credentials in this field. There are different types of GMC Terrain trailer hitches on offer.
A weight-bearing hitch puts all the weight on the rear axle causing the front wheels to feel light on the road. This creates steering problems. A weight distribution trailer hitch is better equipped to handle load weight. Its spring bars help to distribute weight to the front axle, enhancing stability while on the road. GMC Terrain trailer hitches are a fully welded construction designed to bolt right into your vehicle. No drilling action is required. All you need is a set of the right tools and an instruction manual. You can install the trailer hitch yourself at home or alternatively have your mechanic install it for you at the local repair shop. Trailer hitches are durable and resistant to corrosion. They are given a powder coating to prevent rusting from taking place. As an all-weather product, it is perfectly usable in hot and cold weather. Moreover, it has a limited warranty over its lifetime, guaranteeing against defects in quality and workmanship.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - GMC Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Bully® - Chrome Hitch Cover with GMC LogoStarting at: $27.24$27.24
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with GMC LogoStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $137.57$137.57
- Reese® - Class 3 / Class 4 Professional Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $159.68$159.68
- Tow Ready® - ModuLite™ T-One Connector Assembly with Upgraded Circuit Protected ModuleStarting at: $49.49$49.49
- Draw-Tite® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.75$148.75
- Hidden Hitch® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.75$148.75
- CURT® - Front Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $163.21$163.21
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with GMC Truck LogoStarting at: $37.43$37.43
Posted by Joe F.
"Hitch was easy to install, if you follow the instructions and use the recommended tools. Took less than one hour to install with no help."
Posted by Richard H.
"High-quality, good-looking. Great that the product came with two sizes of inserts. Easy to install. Highly recommended."