- Aerostar Running Boards
- Bronco Running Boards
- Club Wagon Running Boards
- E-series Running Boards
- Edge Running Boards
- Escape Running Boards
- Excursion Running Boards
- Expedition Running Boards
- Explorer Running Boards
- F-100 Running Boards
- F-150 Running Boards
- F-250 Running Boards
- F-350 Running Boards
- F-450 Running Boards
More comfort for you and extra safety for your truck with Ford Side Steps from CARiD. Hassle-free boarding onto your truck with anti-slip surfacing and other amenities, like optional lights, that will take the boarding safety to the next level. We have ensured that your choice within CARiD is limited to high-quality products only, working with the best manufacturers that do know style and quality like no others. High grade steels, supreme coatings and finishes that are backed up with years and even decades of warranty.
Shopping at CARiD you'll get the best Ford Side Steps, that will deliver solid protection to your rocker panels. Installing Ford Side Steps won't cost you an arm and a leg, it's just as easy as shopping with CARiD, because most of the side steps require no drilling for installation and will simply bolt on. For some of the products you may purchase the optional extenders that will let you position the step bar a bit further from the rocker panel.
- Westin® 4" Platinum Oval Tube Step Bars4'' Platinum Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. Platinum 4" Oval Nerf Step Bars have bigger and beefier look and feel than traditional 3" steps. The added strength and the wider step area add to user confidence. Platinum 4"...$150.64 - $633.06
- Go Rhino® 6" OE Xtreme II Rectangular Side Steps6" OE Xtreme II Rectangular Side Steps by Go Rhino®. Go Rhino next generation 6-inch OE Xtreme II Cab Length Side Steps featuring bold OEM styling and new extra-wide SuperGrip™ step pads for easier, safer entry and exit from the...Features heavy-duty injection-molded step pads providing a skid-resistant tread surface at each doorMulti-Fit side bar with end caps for a finished appearance$348.36 - $449.19
- Aries® 4" Alumalite Big Step Side Bars4" Alumalite Big Step Side Bars by Aries®, 1 Pair. The Alumalite Big Step Side Bars install in minutes, providing great looks, convenience and safety for your vehicle. The steps are place at exactly the right height for easy entry...Bold, 4" diameter is designed to show well on larger trucksHardened T6 aluminum construction to be lightweight and rust-free$300.90 - $302.68
- Go Rhino® 2.5" Dominator D2 Round Side Steps2.5" Dominator D2 Round Side Steps by Go Rhino®, 1 Pair. The Dominator SideSteps are cab length, and sport a unique and edgy, drop down step design, with race style, aluminum step pads. The drop-down design allows for easy moves in...$331.43 - $477.64
- Westin® 6" Premier Oval Step BarsPremier Oval Stainless Steel Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. These straight style steps have a 6" diameter at widest tube dimension and offer a full 5" step area. They are available in universal lengths for full sized trucks and...Extra wide 6" premier oval side step tubes add extra style to your truck or SUVUV protected 5" step pads and molded end caps give the step tubes a finished OE look$160.25 - $373.74
- AMP Research® PowerStep™ Running BoardsPowerStep™ Running Board by AMP Research®, 1 Pair. Ford and GM have been equipping their new trucks at the factory with AMP Research PowerStep automatic retracting running boards for years, and so should you. High-grade aluminum...$70.00 - $1,399.00
- RBP® RX-3 Side BarsRX-3 Side Bars by RBP®, 1 Pair. The RX-3 Side Bars are true offroad side bars, with the 3" main bars fitted snug to the body so they don't reduce the ground clearance. The cab length bars provide both a very efficient protection...Welded One Piece Cab Length ConstructionDistinctive Step Design with stickers RBP Logo in Diamond Plate$795.00 - $1,195.00
- Putco® 4" Boss BarsPolished Stainless Steel Round Boss Bars by Putco®, 1 Pair. Putco 4" diameter Boss Bars are designed specially for such big boys of pickup world, as one-ton trucks and duallys. Because these vehicles require relevant protection and...4" diameter Heavy Duty NeveRust™ Stainless Steel with a mirror finish.NeveRust™ Stainless Steel.$796.65 - $1,479.03
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$403.63 - $638.75
- Black Horse® 5" Oval Side Steps5" Oval Side Steps by Black Horse Off Road®, 1 Pair. These fantastic accessories offer a much easier getting in and out of your vehicle as well as hassle-free access to the roof. Constructed of sturdy 5'' oval steel tubing, the...Make it easier to get in and out of your vehicleImprove access to the roof$350.00 - $650.00
- ICI® Wheel to Wheel Running BoardsWheel-to-Wheel Running Boards by ICI®. 1 Pair. These gorgeous ICI Stainless Steel Nerf Boards are manufactured using premium grade materials. They are designed to custom fit your specific year, make and model. Integrating 3"...Highest Quality Polished 3 inch Stainless Steel TubeExtends From Wheel-to-Wheel$639.83 - $714.63
- Romik® 3" Max Bars Side StepsMax Bar Side Steps by Romik®, 1 Pair. Add a custom look and value to your truck while providing the highest ease of entry and exit for occupants with Romik’s Max Bar Side Steps. A second add-on step is available and mounts...$368.50 - $599.50
- Lund® 4" Bent Round Tube Steps4" Bent Round Tube Steps by Lund®, 1 Pair. Get a step up into your cab and be a step ahead of other trucks and SUVs in the looks department with Lund 4” Round Tube Steps. The no-slip step pads will give you safe, sure footing...Tubular shape and curved ends for a rugged, yet contemporary styleAvailable in 80” and 87” lengths$237.99 - $404.99
- Iron Cross® Endeavour Running BoardsEndeavour Running Boards by Iron Cross®, 1 Pair. Give your truck a “luxury” look and make it effortless to get in and out of the cab at the same time. These Running Boards will upgrade your truck in both function and...Available in all cab lengthsSpecifically designed for each vehicle$369.00 - $455.00
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running board’s 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip...$204.02 - $450.40
Guides & Articles
- Running BoardsFolding Steps Make It Easier To Reach Your Pickup BedMaybe you've struggled to reach the roof rack of an SUV during loading and unloading of baggage. Or, if you live in a winter climate area, maybe you've also found it extremely difficult to clear snow off your van's roof because the brush in your hand wasn't long enough to reach the center. Either way, opening a vehicle door and standing precariously on the floor with both feet just inside can easily lead to loss of balance and injury. Plus, there's always a plenty of snow that spills into the passenger area - no matter how hard you try to avoid it.
- Running BoardsRunning Boards – Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Running BoardsSide Steps - Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Running BoardsRunning Board And Side Step GlossaryRunning boards versus side steps: what’s the difference? That may be obvious to some, but what distinguishes a round side bar from an oval one? How would you know if you prefer a "cab-length" or "wheel-to-wheel" length tube step? If you’re shopping for running boards or side steps for your truck, you may be unfamiliar with the terminology. Browse through our helpful glossary, so that you can make a more informed purchase decision when visiting our Running Boards & Step Bars store.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
Ford Running Boards & Step Bars Reviews
2013 Ford Explorer