Getting your beloved Ford Ranger ready for a family camping vacation, or using it to carry otherwise impossible items like kayaks and bikes, is very easy with the right Ford Ranger roof racks and cargo carriers from CARiD. Whether you want to set this fantastic car up to be able to carry awkward sporting equipment like snow or surf boards and kayaks, or you just need a good, resilient and weatherproof carrier on top of your Ford Ranger for your family's bags or your shopping, you can add it to your Ranger easily by buying one of these great after market Ford accessories, which we at CARiD have chosen from the best names like Thule and WeatherTech.
These new Ford Ranger roof racks and cargo carriers are easy to install, and will look great on your Ford whatever style you choose. They are all backed by comprehensive guarantees, extensive manufacturer's warranties and the outstanding customer service CARiD are known for, so you know you are buying from the best when you get your Ford Ranger roof racks and cargo carriers from CARiD. Shop our fantastic range and get yours from our great range now!
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$569.95 - $729.95
- Thule® Force Cargo BoxForce Cargo Box by Thule. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and removal, and the...$449.95 - $599.95
- Thule® Hyper XL Cargo BoxHyper XL Cargo Box by Thule. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe, and...$969.95
- Rhino Rack® Master-Fit Cargo BoxMaster-Fit Cargo Box by Rhino-Rack. New range of Master-Fit Cargo Boxes have been designed to be safe, solid and also combine styling and aerodynamics for a superior function and fit.$399.02 - $589.05
- Thule® SquareBar Load BarsSquareBar Load Bars by Thule. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated for durability. The...$99.95
- Thule® AeroBlade Load BarsAeroBlade Load Bars by Thule. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The AeroBlade load bar's exclusive BoxBeam construction makes it one of the strongest, most rigid bars...$199.95
- Yakima® ProRack Cargo BoxProRack Cargo Box by Yakima. Taking a trip and can't fit all your gear inside your vehicle? The roomy ProRack Cargo Box allows you to carry 10 cu. ft. of cargo on your roof rack. Made of rugged ABS plastic, this cargo box installs...$244.82
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxRocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security and protection for your...$322.65 - $357.75
- Yakima® SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim. 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, 15 cu. ft. capacity. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The SkyBox LoPro Cargo Box is...$538.65 - $658.85
- Yakima® SkyBox Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox Roof Cargo Box by Yakima. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). This premium carrier, delivering security and protection for your gear with...$41.85 - $830.25
- Rhino-Rack® 2500 Multi Fit Heavy Duty Roof Rack System2500 Multi Fit Heavy Duty Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack. If youre a contractor or inveterate DIYer you need a roof rack system with the versatility to handle cargo like ladders and building materials, as well as other roof mounted...$377.10
- Rhino-Rack® 2500 Multi Fit Euro Roof Rack System2500 Multi Fit Euro Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack. If youre looking for a less costly way to carry cargo and mount accessories to a vehicle with a bare roof line, youve found it right here. This roof rack system combines...$296.10
- Rhino-Rack® 2500 Multi Fit Aero Roof Rack System2500 Multi Fit Aero Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack. Stylish, aerodynamic, fuel saving, extruded aluminum black cross bars mount to UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon legs. Designed for vehicles with a bare roof line (without...$377.10
- Rhino-Rack® Vortex RS 2500 Roof Rack SystemVortex RS 2500 Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack. The Rhino-Rack Vortex RS 2500 roof rack is super quiet and has no bar over hang, offering a slim, flush look that will compliment any vehicle. It offers a simple do it yourself fitment...$377.10
- Rola® Raised Side Rail Mount Roof RackRaised Side Rail Mount Roof Rack by Rola. Made from extruded aluminum alloy, this aerodynamic crossbar is designed to minimize drag and wind noise.$56.25 - $337.50
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
- Covercraft® Tan Flannel Custom Car Cover$315.00 - $379.00
- Coverking® Autobody Armor™ Custom Car Cover$398.74 - $637.99
Ford Ranger Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers Reviews
2004 Ford F-150