Magnify the power output of your Ford F-350 engine with a brand new custom exhaust system. CARiD offers the best quality of performance exhaust systems for the Ford F-350 and you will have plenty to choose from when you opt to buy from them. Ford F-350 custom exhaust systems are built for optimal performance, which they deliver by expanding the volume and velocity of exhaust flow from the engine, into and through their pipes and out of the car. The right exhaust system will give you an extra 5-10% of horsepower and torque, and greater engine efficiency overall. Borla, Banks, MagnaFlow, aFe, and RBP have a range of Ford F-350 exhaust systems that you can opt for. Supplement the exhaust system with a header, performance catalytic converter or muffler from the same brands or others like dB, Flowmaster, Go Rhino, MBRP or Gibson to get an extra 10-20hp.
With improved engine efficiency comes greater fuel economy. Most of our Ford F-350 custom exhaust systems deliver an extra 1-2mpg, driving your gas mileage up. You will love the fact that you can now drive more miles on the same amount of fuel, and the drop in fuel costs this signifies. There is plenty to love about performance Ford F-350 exhaust systems, but one characteristic that is dear to many car fanatics is the exhaust sound. You get to decide how loud and pronounced your F-350 sounds by picking an exhaust system that delivers that kind of sound. Overall though, all our custom F-350 exhausts give a controlled, guttural roar in varying sound levels. They also effectively block all resonance from the engine, ensuring that no irritating noise makes its way into the cabin.
- Flowmaster® Force II™ Exhaust SystemsForce II™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$278.97 - $1,512.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Black Series Stainless Steel Diesel Exhaust SystemBlack Series Stainless Steel Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and...$464.04 - $1,105.32
- MagnaFlow® Custom Builder Series Diesel Exhaust SystemCustom Builder Series Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. Whether you're a professional custom truck builder or building your own dream in your home garage, the Custom Builder Kit is the perfect choice for your one-off exhaust...Moderate - Aggressive SoundKit Includes All Tubing Clamps and Hangers For Custom Exhaust System$250.40 - $736.52
- MagnaFlow® MagnaFlow Series™ Exhaust SystemMagnaFlow Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, polished 100% stainless steel mufflers, band clamps, and double wall tips. Magnaflow systems give more...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$470.53 - $1,451.95
- MagnaFlow® Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust SystemOff-Road Pro Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Off Road Pro-Series is designed for use on vehicles with highly modified suspension systems. Lifted, lowered, air bagged or long travel, the Off Road Pro-Series provides...Moderate - Aggressive SoundDesigned for Serious Off Road Racing$335.44 - $686.72
- MagnaFlow® Pro Series Diesel Exhaust SystemPro Series Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These entry level performance diesel systems feature 100% stainless steel satin finish mufflers and mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing. Optional 5" diesel tips are sold separately....Moderate - Aggressive SoundBuilt In Stainless Steel For Durability$202.60 - $940.90
- MagnaFlow® XL Series Diesel Exhaust SystemXL Series Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These mid-level exhaust systems feature 100% stainless steel satin finish mufflers and mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing with mirror polish clamp-on single wall tips. Magnaflow...Moderate - Aggressive SoundBuilt In Stainless Steel For Durability$480.52 - $861.48
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Touring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust...$315.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...A selection of block-off plates allows you to adjust exhaust flowPlate with larger hole for increased power and a more aggressive exhaust note$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Gibson® Dual Sport™ Exhaust SystemDual Sport™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with dual exhaust tip style, with the Dual Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$413.81 - $752.58
- Gibson® Extreme Dual™ Exhaust SystemExtreme Dual™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. When you’re ready to take your truck to the next level, get the Dual Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust System, for powerful sound and a bold look, with increased horsepower and torque in the rpm...$413.81 - $790.20
- Gibson® Split Rear™ Exhaust SystemSplit Rear™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with the look of dual exhaust, with the Split Rear Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system...>Dyno tuned for each applicationLess restriction for increased exhaust flow$352.32 - $790.20
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Premium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads$26.66 - $29.74
- Comp Cams® High Energy™ Engine Camshaft and Lifter Kit$191.39 - $214.30
Ford F-350 Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2000 Ford F-350