Ford Excursion Cargo Liner
The Ford Excursion is the perfect vehicle for a business or just for day to day running. You can carry everything you need in the large trunk without having to worry about whether everything will fit. However, there is one thing missing that could make it the perfect solution: a cargo liner. Your trunk can be damaged easily by stains, scratches or other things so a cargo liner is a great way to continue using your Excursion without worrying about what damage you might see when you open the trunk.
Cargo liners are able to easily handle problems like scratches, stains, dirt, water, snow, mud and even chemicals so that almost every possibility you could imagine is dealt with. You can find them in luxurious carpet so that you get protection and even a little touch of luxury or you can get a clear liner that allows protection without hiding your trunk. They’re available in custom or universal fit and a range of different colors to suit your individual Excursion without looking out of place. They’re easy to install and you can find one that works for your budget so there’s no reason not to do it!
| Posted by Elwood | (Navarre, FL)
Fits great, works as advertised.
- Popular Excursion Part Numbers
- Husky Liners® 23903 - Classic Style™ Cargo Liner (Behind 3rd Row Seat, Tan)
- Husky Liners® 23803 - Classic Style™ Cargo Liner (Behind 2nd Row Seat, Tan)
- Lund® 617046 - Catch-All™ Beige Cargo Liners
- Lund® 617063 - Catch-All™ Charcoal Cargo Liners
- WeatherTech® 40154 - Cargo Liner (Black, Behind 2nd Row)
- WeatherTech® 41154 - Cargo Liner (Tan, Behind 2nd Row)
- WeatherTech® 40153 - Cargo Liner (Black, Behind 3rd Row)
- WeatherTech® 42153 - Cargo Liner (Gray, Behind 3rd Row)
- WeatherTech® 42154 - Cargo Liner (Gray, Behind 2nd Row)
- WeatherTech® 41153 - Cargo Liner (Tan, Behind 3rd Row)
- Ford Excursion Models
- Excursion Eddie Bauer Cargo Liners
- Excursion Limited Cargo Liners
- Excursion XLS Cargo Liners
- Excursion XLT Cargo Liners