- (2)Window TrimDodge Challenger
- (1)Mirror CoversDodge Challenger
- (9)Chrome Door HandlesDodge Challenger
- (12)Fender TrimDodge Challenger
- (9)Tail Light BezelsDodge Challenger
- (8)Headlight BezelsDodge Challenger
- (1)Chrome Rocker PanelsDodge Challenger
- (7)Body Side MoldingDodge Challenger
- (17)Bumper TrimDodge Challenger
- (1)Trunk TrimDodge Challenger
- (79)Engine TrimDodge Challenger
- (59)Interior TrimDodge Challenger
- (1)Door SillsDodge Challenger
- (37)Emblems + LetteringDodge Challenger
- (85)Custom GrillesDodge Challenger
- (164)Exhaust TipsDodge Challenger
- (30)Side VentsDodge Challenger
- (3)Wheel SkinsDodge Challenger
- (953)License Plates & FramesDodge Challenger
- (5)Aluminum MatsDodge Challenger
- (41)Billet PedalsDodge Challenger
- (197)Hitch CoversDodge Challenger
- (19)Mud FlapsDodge Challenger
- (4)Wind DeflectorsDodge Challenger
Custom-designed Dodge Challenger chrome accessories can enhance your vehicle's exterior and make it stand out from the rest. The use of these aftermarket chrome-plated products is a quick and simple way to add a touch of your own style and luxury to your Challenger. Each and every chrome trim that CARiD has collected for you has an application-specific design and perfectly fits the unique contours of your vehicle’s. These products are easy to install because each item comes backed with 3M adhesive tape. All you need is just peel the tape off and stick an item over the existing one.
As we deal only with the top manufacturers of auto trim products such as Putco and SES Trims, we guarantee that any chrome accessory you choose will be of high quality and serve you for many years. Moreover, they are resistant to rust. Whether you choose to install chrome door handle cover or fender trim, the shine of the chrome is sure to light up the exterior of your car. Don't hesitate! Customize the look of your Dodge Challenger with chrome trim and everybody will stare at your car with their mouths agape.
- ACC® SS Mirror TrimSS Mirror Trim by ACC®. Every time you look in the mirror you'll be reminded of this custom touch. This stainless mirror trim will brighten up the appearance of your vehicle. This high quality stainless mirror trim is easily...$44.59 - $133.87
- SAA® Chrome Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SAA®. Add a true chrome gloss to your ride, finishing the trim with SAA door handle covers. Featuring triple chrome coating for superior shine. 3M adhesive backing for easy installation.$8.28 - $104.88
- RI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by RI®. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.$13.75 - $214.20
- SES Trims® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SES Trims®. Are you bored with your plain black door handles? Are your body colored door handles faded or scratched up? Are your chrome door handles weathered or yellowed? If you answered yes to any of these...$24.99 - $40.00
- CCI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.$32.40 - $138.00
- Zunden® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by Zunden®. Follow the words of the famous song and shine bright like a diamond with these opulent chrome pieces. High-grade ABS plastic the accessories are made of ensures maximum durability, while a...$61.25 - $148.75
- Bully® Door Handle Cover KitDoor Handle Cover Kit by Bully®. These door handle covers enhance the looks and value of your vehicle and offer quick and easy installation via durable 3M tape adhesion. They are composed entirely of automobile grade long lasting...$12.28 - $86.16
- AMI® Tail Light CoversTail Light Covers by AMI®. If you want to add visual appeal to your vehicle just do not hesitate and choose this aluminum product that won’t peel or crack. Whether it’s polished, powdercoated or chromed, it will definitely make...$55.88 - $136.47
- ACC® SS Tail Light CoversSS Tail Light Covers by ACC®. If you like it hot then these Tail Light covers are for you! Their distinctive laser cut details will stand out by day and be silhouetted in red by night. They're made from the finest T304 stainless...$21.08 - $393.93
- RI® Bumper Side Marker Light BezelsBumper Side Marker Light Bezels by RI®. Get custom side marker lights without the difficulty or expense of replacing each unit. These Bezels will personalize your car.$37.63 - $77.00
- AMI® Headlight CoverHeadlight Cover AMI®. If you want to add visual appeal to your vehicle just do not hesitate and choose this aluminum product that won’t peel or crack. Whether it’s polished, powdercoated or chromed, it will definitely make your...Replaces OEM logo perfectlyCNC Machined from solid 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum$55.88 - $102.34
- ACC® Headlight Restyling PackageHeadlight Restyling Package by ACC®. Dramatically change the front of your Camaro with this headlight restyling package. It includes 2 smoked headlight protective laminates, 2 stainless steel headlight trim rings, and 2 black...$44.59 - $272.37
- T-Rex® Headlight BezelsHeadlight Bezels by T-Rex®. The interior, exterior accessories are reliable applications that can serve life long. Produced of high-quality aluminum they will give your interior the shine you've been looking for.Designed to add a custom touch to your vehicleMade sturdy to last for years to come$59.03 - $140.22
- SAA® Chrome Fender TrimChrome Fender Trim by SAA®. Complete your vehicle’s style with the elegant wheel well trim from SAA. Each unit is made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel to create a chrome feel and ensure unmatched durability. 3M...$66.24 - $165.60
- RI® Fender TrimFender Trim by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. The highly polished, mirror-like finish will enhance your vehicle’s appearance and they’ll protect your fenders from...$61.25 - $208.25
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Dodge Challenger Chrome Trim Reviews
2013 Dodge Challenger