- ACCELERA® IOTA$85.83 - $171.74
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$94.43 - $128.18
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$85.93 - $170.00
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$136.23 - $287.98
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.81 - $108.70
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$133.02 - $346.60
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$71.83 - $132.46
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$91.08 - $277.07
Guides & Articles
- Wheels & TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- Wheels & TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & TiresAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- Wheels & TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.
Dodge Challenger Tires Reviews
Average rating: 4.9 - 5 reviews
5 of 5
1974 Dodge Challenger / Posted by Sean (Glade Hill, VA) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes
- Related Dodge Challenger Pages
- Dodge Challenger Models
- Challenger Challenger Base Tires
- Challenger Challenger Black Line Tires
- Challenger Challenger Premium Tires
- Challenger Challenger R/T Tires
- Challenger Challenger R/T Classic Tires
- Challenger Challenger R/T Plus Tires
- Challenger Challenger RT Tires
- Challenger Challenger Rallye Tires
- Challenger Challenger Rallye Redline Tires
- Challenger Challenger SE Tires
- Challenger Challenger SRT Tires
- Challenger Challenger SRT 392 Tires
- Challenger Challenger SRT Hellcat Tires
- Challenger Challenger SRT8 Tires
- Challenger Challenger SXT Tires
- Challenger Challenger SXT Plus Tires
- Challenger Challenger Scat Pack Tires
- Challenger Challenger T/A Tires