- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.47
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $282.17
About Dodge Challenger Tires
There is a thrill that comes when you are in a muscle car. It is a rather different experience when you are driving one. It makes you feel like an all powerful being; you get to feel the might under your hands and the vengeance on the pedals. The Dodge Challenger is a car that will deliver all of those breathtaking muscular stunts. In order to have your Challenger give that all impressive performance, visit CARiD and get the best of Dodge Challenger tires on sale. There are many tires that CARiD has on offer and which have been designed to make the car perform and deliver on its renowned name. For the best performance on all manner of roads and seasons, you will have to consider the all season tires. The reason for this is that the tires are hard for the hot weather and yet soft enough to give a tough grip on winter surfaces. If you are a more particular driver who wants a spectacular performance in winter or summer, then you have to get the winter tires and the summer tires respectively.
From size 18” to 24”, CARiD has all of the tires that you can think of. You will also enjoy a long list of great brands and which will accord your car the best performance opportunity. The Dodge Challenger tires at CARiD online have very special features which will automatically make you fall in love with them. There is the very unique tire pressure monitor system (TPMS), which helps you monitor the tire pressure without you necessarily alighting. There are highly professional personnel at carid.com who will make you feel appreciated and who will ensure that you get the best Dodge Challenger tires in the market. Treat your Challenger with top quality tires and watch it deliver the kind of performance and endurance you’ve always dreamed of.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.