Dodge Challenger Performance Suspension
Have you come in search of the very best in Dodge Challenger suspension products? If so, you are in the right place. At CARiD, we stock an unrivaled range of excellent suspension systems and shock absorbers from top manufacturers, and at some of the best deals you'll find for your Dodge anywhere. Whether you are looking for air compressor kits, bushings, a sway bar assembly, struts, or just about anything else intended to help improve or alter the suspension on your Dodge Challenger, we are confident you'll find it here at the best prices available online.
Our Dodge Challenger suspension systems range includes some products we are really proud to stock from manufacturers who offer the very best in workmanship and quality. Check out what we have in store for your Challenger's year and you will see suspension products from market leaders and innovators like Competition Engineering, Air Lift, Prothane, Hellwig, Skyjacker, Eibach, and Energy Suspension, all of which have been specially chosen by our own auto experts. Couple this high quality range with our excellent customer service and fast delivery, and you can see why so many Dodge Challenger owners keep coming back to CARiD!
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitInox"-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation choose the V1 Inox coilovers with damper settings...
$1,583.74from $1,266.99 - $8,728.99# 2608
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitPro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...
$140.21from $112.17 - $1,171.59# 1278
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway...
$49.93from $39.94 - $394.30# 2512
- Belltech® Coilover Lowering KitCoilover Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech offers coilover front lowering kits designed for the enthusiast who wishes to enhance the performance and looks of their light truck. Kits include two front coilovers with adjustable or...
$2.50from $2.00 - $4,245.75# 3097
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 coilovers designed with sophisticated adaptability to offer performance during street racing and a comfortable ride over poor road surfaces. Lower mounts allow ride height...
$1,000.50from $800.40 - $2,576.00# 3759
- Lakewood® Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by Lakewood®. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell housings, drag shocks,...
$63.18from $50.54 - $185.43# 3033
- Bilstein® B12 Series Lowering KitsB12 Series Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. The B12 system provides a lower stance and more stable ride for better road handling and control. This is the most economical way to vastly improve your car's performance AND appearance....
$755.94from $604.75 - $1,701.84# 4276
- Hotchkis® Control ArmsControl Arms by Hotchkis®. This is a set of replacement A-arm assemblies that come ready to bolt on with repositioned ball joints that provide sports-car handling, reduced body roll, and improved stability at all speeds. Includes...
$11.36from $9.09 - $1,496.95# 1053
- KSport® Airtech Air Suspension SystemAirtech Air Suspension System by KSport®. KSport offers air suspension kits ranging from no frills with manual paddle controls up through full digital control of each separate air spring. All provide ride height adjustment of 4.7...
$2,493.75from $1,995.00 - $5,225.00# 3756
- Hotchkis® Sport Suspension SystemSport Suspension System by Hotchkis®. This is a complete kit with components that give your vehicle reduced body roll, sharpened steering response, and enhanced handling. Provides a subtle drop in ride height, and gives any classic...
$473.69from $378.95 - $4,741.63# 1048
- Eibach® Multi-Pro Lowering KitMulti-Pro Lowering Kit with Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Multi-Pro Lowering kits are coilover springs designed with height adjustability for the street-driven performance car that sees some use on the track. Multi-Pro-R1...
$341.64from $273.31 - $2,632.91# 1281
- KW Suspensions® Clubsport Coilover Lowering KitClubsport Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. For more serious racetrack use, KW Suspension offer Clubsport coilover kits in 2-way and 3-way designs. Both offer manual control of both compression and rebound rates, and each...
$3,124.99from $2,499.99 - $6,978.99# 2607
- Eibach® Pro-Street Lowering Coilover KitPro-Street Lowering Coilover Kit by Eibach®. For those who do not want the extra cost and complexity of coilovers with adjustable rebound and compression rates, this front and rear set still allows you to adjust ride height...
$1,420.83from $1,136.66 - $1,808.71# 3592
- KW Suspensions® Adjustable Lowering Spring KitAdjustable Lowering Spring Kit by KW Suspensions®. This is a set of shorter springs for lowering ride height when electronic damper controls are equipped from the factory. Springs do not require factory electronic dampening to be...
$936.24from $748.99 - $1,589.99# 2606
- ST Suspensions® Sport Tech Lowering KitSport Tech Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. Suspension Techniques Sport Springs are available for an extensive range of applications in multiple lowering options; each one specifically engineered for optimal performance and...
$170.51from $136.41 - $807.48# 2836
- # 19150139
- COMP Cams® Lifter Setfrom $79.23 - $144.24# 14561526
- # 35424062
- Air SuspensionDodge Challenger
- Suspension BushingsBushings
- Coil SpringsDodge Challenger
- Control ArmsDodge Challenger
- Leaf SpringsDodge Challenger
- Lowering KitsDodge Challenger
- Shocks & StrutsDodge Challenger
- Steering ComponentsDodge Challenger
- Strut Tower BracesDodge Challenger
- Sway BarsDodge Challenger
- Coilover KitsDodge Challenger
- Alignment KitsDodge Challenger
- Ball JointsDodge Challenger
- Torsion BarsDodge Challenger
Good product. Needs a bit of an improvement on the installation sheet.
- Popular Challenger Part Numbers
- Eibach® 90.4.30.017.2 - Pro-Spacer Kit
- Eibach® 90.4.25.030.2 - Pro-Spacer Kit (0.984")
- Energy Suspension® 5.3140R - Front Control Arm Bushings
- Energy Suspension® 5.3141R - Rear Control Arm Bushings
- Energy Suspension® 5.10105G - Rack and Pinion Bushings
- Belltech® 5810 - 1.4" x 1.4" Lowering Spring Kit
- Dorman® 521-932 - Front Passenger Side Lower Tension Link
- Mevotech® CMS25119 - Front Lower Rearward Control Arm (Premier Line Warranty)
- Dorman® 521-480 - Front Passenger Side Sway Bar End Link
- Dorman® 521-948 - Rear Passenger Side Tubular Toe Link
- Dodge Challenger Models
- Challenger 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker Performance Suspension Parts
- Challenger Base Performance Suspension Parts
- Challenger Premium Performance Suspension Parts
- Challenger R/T Performance Suspension Parts
- Challenger R/T Classic Performance Suspension Parts
- Challenger Rallye Performance Suspension Parts
- Challenger Rallye Redline Performance Suspension Parts
- Challenger SE Performance Suspension Parts
- Challenger SRT8 Performance Suspension Parts
- Challenger SXT Performance Suspension Parts
- Challenger SXT Plus Performance Suspension Parts
- Challenger Scat Pack Performance Suspension Parts
- Challenger T/A Performance Suspension Parts