Dodge Challenger Performance Brakes
The Challenger is known across the world for its comfort and performance but that performance can start a stirring within you that causes you to want more and more. That means that you’ve come to the right place because we have the performance upgrades you need to make sure that your vehicle is giving you its best. Our Dodge Challenger brakes, brake cables, pads and rotors are probably the most important and once you have the perfect brake set up you can hit the road with more confidence that you can deal with whatever might happen.
Aftermarket braking systems are not only able to stop your vehicle faster than the standard system but they can also save you money when it comes to maintenance in the future. We stock some of the biggest brands in the industry including Brembo, Hawk and EBC which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from manufacturers with years of experience and knowledge of the best and most proven technologies. We have great prices and we offer all the information you need so you’ll make the right decision and it won’t cost you a fortune!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 3 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Caliper PistonStarting at: $14.50$14.50
- Dorman® - Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitStarting at: $3.54$3.54
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $103.00$103.00
- PBR® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $62.89$62.89
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $47.74$47.74
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorStarting at: $140.02$140.02
- Wilwood® - Street Performance Brake KitStarting at: $1,744.99$1,744.99
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $27.99$27.99
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Brake PadsStarting at: $71.45$71.45
- Pronto® - Front Vented Disc Brake RotorStarting at: $45.68$45.68
Posted by Ruben R.
"I am very happy with my drilled rotor, my car looks great. Thank you, CARiD!"
Posted by Ruben R.
"Front and rear drilled an slotted rotor. I am very happy, my car looks great, thank you CARiD!"