Many vehicle manufacturers make high performance versions of their ordinary coupes or sedans. The body differences between the sports model and the family version are obvious in some respects, but other changes are more subtle and may require an up close comparison. For example, aerodynamic features like spoilers, air dams, and side skirts are usually exclusive to performance models along with obvious add-ons like hood scoops.
- AIT Racing® Fenders$158.00 - $614.56
- VIS Racing® Fenders$234.90 - $2,558.06
- Duraflex® Custom Fenders$71.10 - $719.10
- Carbon Creations® Custom Fenders$519.00 - $1,359.00
- RKSport® Custom Fenders$264.14 - $505.75
- Vaero® Conversion Fenders$519.00 - $559.00
- Aero Function® Fiberglass Fenders$647.10 - $935.10
- Street Scene® Big Boy Rear Dually Fenders$244.57 - $1,342.94
- Seibon® Carbon Fenders$204.00 - $2,720.00
- Anderson Composites® Carbon Fiber Fenders$404.10 - $1,799.10
- Agency Power® Custom Fenders$250.00 - $700.00
- Vertical Doors® CA Super Coupes Custom Fenders$1,165.50 - $1,511.10
But larger diameter wheels with wider low-profile tires are also common on performance coupes and sedans and the fenders on these models may be slightly wider when compared to their more mundane counterparts and the wheel openings may be larger. Real or simulated fender vents, based on the functional vents that exhaust heat from the engine bay on race cars, are another performance car feature that may be absent on plain Jane models.
There’s no doubt that the fenders on a performance car play a significant role both in helping the way the car performs and enhancing the way it looks, which makes a compelling case to include custom fenders on your performance machine project’s list of must have body components. If your car didn’t come from the factory with the features described above, check out the huge selection of custom fenders on the page before you and choose the ones that are right for your ride. Plus we can offer these fenders in materials that are much lighter than factory, for a performance advantage over original equipment.
We offer custom fenders for the most popular late model sports coupes and sedans. They’re constructed from sturdy materials including carbon fiber, urethane, fiberglass, and FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic). Some are made to resemble the OE performance model fenders but most are custom creations that will give your ride a unique appearance. Features will vary according to brand and vehicle application, but in general these fenders can provide exclusive styling, the coverage needed for wider tires and large diameter wheels, and a significant weight savings over the OE part.
Each of our custom fenders is designed for a specific application, so you can be assured of hassle-free installation and styling that will perfectly complement your vehicle. Parts are shipped ready to prep and paint, or since carbon fiber parts come clear coated, you can show off their distinctive patterns right out of the box. These custom fenders will provide significant performance and appearance benefits when used alone, but they really come into their own when used in conjunction with a body kit or other aero components like a bumper and side skirts.
- (6,814)Bumpers & ValancesLow Down Racetrack Looks
- (145)ScoopsAir Grabbers
- (5,307)Side SkirtsHug The Pavement
- (510)Trunk LidsLight Weight With Style
- (317)Window LouversKeep Cool, Look Great
- (212)Roll PansGo Bumperless
- (1,819)Bumper LipsLip Spoilers, Front Splitters
- (4,966)Full KitsTotally Change Your Car's Look
- (168)Custom DoorsCarbon Doors, Tube Doors
- (36)Custom RoofsAdd Style and Performance
- (486)Engine CoversAdd a Clean Look to the Engine
- (25)CanardsFinishing Touch to Your Car
- (234)Rear DiffusersAluminum, Carbon Fiber
- (35)Eye LidsGive a Distinctive Racy Look
- (401)Custom Body Side MoldingsProtection, Custom Look
- (161)Body Kits Miscellaneous
Guides & Articles
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
Browse by Vehicle
- Acura Custom Fenders
- Audi Custom Fenders
- BMW Custom Fenders
- Cadillac Custom Fenders
- Chevy Custom Fenders
- Chrysler Custom Fenders
- Dodge Custom Fenders
- Eagle Custom Fenders
- Ford Custom Fenders
- GMC Custom Fenders
- Honda Custom Fenders
- Hyundai Custom Fenders
- Infiniti Custom Fenders
- Land Rover Custom Fenders
- Lexus Custom Fenders
- Lincoln Custom Fenders
- Mazda Custom Fenders
- Mercedes Custom Fenders
- Mercury Custom Fenders
- Mitsubishi Custom Fenders
Custom Fenders Reviews
2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse