Custom Roll Pans
Out of all the truck accessories and enhancements available nowadays, none tends to polarize opinions anywhere near as much as roll pans. Essentially, a replacement for the rear bumper of your truck, a roll pan is designed to give it a sleek look as opposed to the general protrusion of the stock rear bumpers. However, this option is not for everyone and it is up to you to decide whether you would like your truck to have a much more seamless body line.
The main reason why roll pans aren't for everyone however is due to the fact that this is one of the modifications that doesn't really help the performance of your truck in any way. Instead, it is focused entirely on its appearance. With a roll pan, your car’s rear end will be smoothly curved, giving it a certain amount of class and sophistication. Some people tend to like the ruggedness of trucks in the first place, so it really depends on your taste.
More importantly however, you need to be aware that installing a roll pan will mean that you're actually removing your rear bumper, which will make the rear end of your truck particularly vulnerable. Granted a high speed collision is going to damage your bumper and the rear of your truck anyway, but the bumper is still going to take the brunt of the impact. In the absence of a bumper, even smaller knocks could cause substantial damage to your truck bed and tailgate which will end up being more costly too.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Custom Roll Pans the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as RKSport, Xenon, Street Scene, Duraflex, Extreme Dimensions, IPCW the Custom Roll Pans we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Nowadays roll pans themselves are often made out of urethane, which means that they bend instead of breaking. So, all those small knocks that may dent, crack, or at very least peel the paint of your bumper will instead do almost nothing to a urethane roll pan. Of course, anything forceful will still cause more damage to a truck with a urethane roll pan that it would to one with a bumper, but at least this means that in some ways the roll pan is actually useful. Not all roll pans are made out of urethane however, any many still use other materials, including plastic.
Assuming you really want to customize the appearance of your truck, roll pans can have a really big impact. Apart from spicing up the rear end of your truck with its very own touch of class, roll pans can also be used in conjunction with custom tail lights and other accessories to make your truck even more unique. Coupled with the fact that many roll pans have distinct and creative designs compared to the fairly dull traditional bumpers, they hold so much appeal to enthusiasts.
Basically, no matter how you slice and dice it, installing a roll pan is a bit of a trade off. On one hand, bumpers are the safer option that helps to protect your truck as well as its occupants, but on the other hand, roll pans have a certain draw to them that is almost impossible to ignore. For anyone looking to get their truck looking as unique as possible, there really is no two ways about it, roll pans are definitely the way to go. The sheer options that a good roll pan can create and the number of ways in which you can use it to customize your truck is too enticing to pass it up.
- Bumpers & ValancesLow Down Racetrack Looks
- Custom FendersSleek And Stylish
- Roll PansGo Bumperless
- ScoopsAir Grabbers
- Side SkirtsHug The Pavement
- Trunk LidsLight Weight With Style
- Window LouversKeep Cool, Look Great
- Custom Style SpoilersFar From Ordinary
- Factory Style SpoilersInspired By OE Design
- Lip SpoilersElegant, Understated Performance
- Rear Window SpoilersFor A Racier Roofline
| Posted by Michael | (Simi Valley, CA)
This roll pan fits perfectly with no modifications. Easy to put on. Did it in 25 minutes, counting taking off the old bumper.
- Popular Roll Pans Part Numbers
- Xenon® 4188 - Aggressive Style Roll Pan
- Xenon® 10778 - Roll Pan
- IPCW® CWR-88CKH - Fiberglass Roll Pan with License Plate Pocket and 4 Holes
- IPCW® CWRS-88CK - Stainless Steel Roll Pan with License Plate Cut-out
- IPCW® CWRS-04CO - Stainless Steel Roll Pan with License Plate Cut-out
- IPCW® CWR-8293S10 - Fiberglass Roll Pan with License Plate Pocket
- IPCW® CWRS-99 - Stainless Steel Roll Pan with License Plate Cut-out
- IPCW® CWRS-07SV - Stainless Steel Roll Pan with License Plate Cut-out
- IPCW® CWRS-94DG - Stainless Steel Roll Pan with License Plate Cut-out
- IPCW® CWRS-94S10 - Stainless Steel Roll Pan with License Plate Cut-out