It's important to understand that every part of your vehicle needs regular maintenance or check-ups no matter where it’s located. It's more than just your brakes, engine and headlights that need to be looked at every once in a while. Many people forget the little things, like window louvers; which only seem little until they don’t work anymore. Here at CARiD, we have all the parts and accessories you could need for any vehicle you have.
- E&G Classics® EGX ABS Rear Window Louvers$137.00 - $302.00
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window Louvers$79.95 - $451.95
- Willpak® Aluminum Rear Window Louver$326.95 - $449.95
- Street Scene® Side Window Louvers$153.94 - $190.51
- Willpak® ABS Side Window Louvers$119.95 - $244.95
- MSI® Rear Window Louvers$99.99 - $249.95
- AVS® Aeroshade™ Rear Side Window Covers$76.50 - $82.72
- Spec-D® Window Louvers$80.10 - $160.20
- AMI® V-Tech Side Window Cover$64.97 - $81.22
Window louvers essentially give you an extra layer of protection from the sun on your rear window. You most commonly see them installed on sports cars and some SUVs. They give your vehicle a sportier look as well as help with the aerodynamics because of their shape. If you’re into customization, you definitely need to invest in some window louvers. They’ll surely give you the one-of-a-kind look you’re going for without breaking your bank.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Window Louvers the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as 3d Carbon, E&G Classics, Street Scene, GTS, MSI, Spec-D, Willpak, Defenderworx the Window Louvers we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
When you order a window louver through us, you’ll get a frame that will fit in your rear window. The way the “blinds” are shaped prevents things from collecting on your rear window. This is especially handy during the winter months when ice tends to collect and become a pain. The louver ensures that not much comes in contact with the window glass itself. They’re generally made of aluminum, which is durable and easy to handle. Installation is relatively easy, but if you’re worried about not being able to do it yourself, you could always take it to your mechanic and have them do it for you.
Have you ever been driving down the highway and barely been able to see in your rear view mirror because of the sun or because the driver behind you has decided it’s a good idea to turn high beams on? While installing a window louver won’t completely solve the problem, you’ll definitely be able to see at least a little bit better. You’ll also notice a difference in how well you’re able to see in a torrential downpour. Since only some of the rain will be able to get through the grill, you’ll kind of be able to see what’s going on behind you, which will make you feel a little safer.
Any part that is found on the exterior of the vehicle needs to be checked often for damage and wear and tear. This is because there can always be damage from factors other than those from the road. When it comes to window louvers, you need to see if the grille is at the correct angle and if all the flaps are intact. You also need to check if the entire structure is correctly aligned and fastened tightly. If you're unable to keep it properly fitted, you may need to get a new window louver, because loose ones are dangerous to yourself and everyone on the road.
You should give the exterior of your vehicle a once-over every so often to make sure that everything is in good working order. As far as the window louver is concerned, you need to make sure that it’s properly fitted to your vehicle and kept clean. If your current window louver seems to be dirty beyond repair or it’s starting to rust or fall of your vehicle, it’s time to get a new one. If you hear a strange whistling sound after installing the louver, it may not be attached properly. You need to either fix it yourself or have your mechanic do it asap to ensure your own safety as well as everyone else’s on the road.
- Full KitsTotally Change Your Car's Look
- Bumpers & ValancesLow Down Racetrack Looks
- Custom HoodsFiberglass, Carbon Fiber, Scoops
- Bumper LipsLip Spoilers, Front Splitters
- Rear DiffusersAluminum, Carbon Fiber
- CanardsFinishing Touch to Your Car
- Custom FendersSleek And Stylish
- Fender FlaresBushwacker, EGR, Smittybilt
- Side SkirtsHug The Pavement
- Trunk LidsLight Weight With Style
- Roll PansGo Bumperless
- Custom DoorsCarbon Doors, Tube Doors
- Body Side MoldingsFiberglass, ABS Plastic, Polyurethane
- Custom RoofsAdd Style and Performance
- ScoopsAir Grabbers
- Engine CoversAdd a Clean Look to the Engine
- Corner GuardsUltimate Body Protection
- Eye LidsGive a Distinctive Racy Look
- Side VentsPort Holes, Fender Vents
- SpoilersFactory, Custom, Lip, Wings
- Vertical DoorsLambo, Gullwing, Suicide
- HeadlightsProjector, LED, Factory
- WheelsCustom, Alloy, Forged
- Caliper CoversCustom Painted, Custom Logos
- Light CoversSmoked, Carbon Fiber, Clear
- Chevy Window Louvers
- Chrysler Window Louvers
- Dodge Window Louvers
- Ford Window Louvers
- GMC Window Louvers
- Honda Window Louvers
- Isuzu Window Louvers
- Mazda Window Louvers
- Mercury Window Louvers
- Mitsubishi Window Louvers
Easy to install, took about 10 minutes of actual work, just waited on the glue to bond.
- Popular Window Louvers Part Numbers
- E&G Classics® 5412-3400-10 - 1-Pc EGX Rear Window Louvers
- E&G Classics® 5049-3500-10 - 2-Pc EGX QTR Rear Window Louvers
- Willpak® 1557 - ABS Rear Window Louver
- Willpak® 1292 - ABS Rear Window Louver
- Willpak® 10614 - Aluminum Rear Window Louver
- Willpak® 10613 - Aluminum Rear Window Louver
- Willpak® 10516 - Aluminum Rear Window Louver
- Willpak® 1369 - ABS Rear Window Louver
- Willpak® 1565 - ABS Rear Window Louver
- Willpak® 1573-UNPAINTED - ABS Unpainted Rear Window Louver