CNC Machined Grilles
We can thank computers for many automotive advancements, from engines that make previously unheard of amounts of horsepower while still delivering good fuel economy, to precise control of audio, navigation, and climate control systems, to safety systems like anti-lock brakes, stability control, and active cruise control. But did you know that computers also made it possible to offer you the custom grilles you see on the page before you?
The CNC in CNC Machined Grilles stands for Computer Numerical Control, and it is the computer that enables such complex detail to be repeatedly and consistently produced during the manufacturing process. This is not to say such grilles could not be produced by a skilled machinist, but each would be one-of-a-kind and prohibitively expensive. The CNC grilles we offer provide style that’s far from ordinary, and they’re affordable.
- E&G Classics® "Z" Style Grille$58.00 - $679.00
- Putco® Liquid 3D Grille Insert$447.99 - $662.99
- Putco® Designer FX Grille Insert$108.99 - $486.99
- Putco® Flaming Inferno Stainless Steel Grille$82.99 - $355.99
- Putco® Dayliner Liquid Grille Insert$289.99 - $1,227.99
- E&G Classics® "Q" Style Grille$57.00 - $362.00
- Putco® Liquid Grille Insert$188.99 - $712.99
- Putco® Liquid Spider Web Grille Insert$146.99 - $706.99
- Putco® Punch Stainless Steel Grille Insert$58.99 - $522.99
- Putco® CNC Custom Design Grille Insert$58.99 - $1,227.99
- Putco® Racer Stainless Steel Grille Insert$159.99 - $266.99
- APG® Polished Perimeter Grille$46.03 - $348.75
- APG® Punch Grille$97.03 - $198.08
- APG® Symbolic Grille$115.20 - $359.78
- Spec-D® Punch Hole Grille$32.04 - $240.30
- Lund® Framed Perimeter Billet Grille$141.36 - $340.69
In a CNC machining center, a computer program controls the actions of the machine as it positions the metal, selects the tooling, and performs all of the machining operations from beginning to end. This enables complex hole punch patterns and designs like spider webs, flames, tribal symbols, and even stars and bars to be created. Computer controls ensure the precision, consistency, interchangeability, and quality control necessary to produce custom grilles in quantity. Each of our grilles is designed for the specific application, and computer control not only provides perfect appearance but also precise fit.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest CNC Machined Grilles the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as E&G Classics, Putco, SES Trims, APG, RI, Defenderworx, Spec-D, CCI, Lund, American Car Craft, 3d Carbon, DJ Grilles, Bully, Rigid Industries, Zunden, Steelcraft the CNC Machined Grilles we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Our CNC Machined Grilles are constructed predominately from aluminum and stainless steel. In most cases once the machining process is completed the finished grille is polished to a mirror-like shine, but some are also available painted in your choice of colors. Hole punch and bar pattern grilles have a timeless appeal that never goes out of style, but if you’re more adventurous our selection includes flags and Ram’s horns. Or for a really unforgettable appearance, we offer grilles with bright, efficient, and durable LED bulbs embedded within the grille.
Grille installation will vary according to manufacturer, style, and application. Many CNC Machined Grilles install over the existing factory grille and no cutting, drilling, or modifications to your vehicle are required. However, some grilles may be designed to replace the center part of the factory grille, which must be cut out, retaining the factory grille surround. Front fascia removal may be required for access to the grille. Regardless of installation method, complete mounting hardware and detailed instructions are supplied.
- Audi CNC Machined Grilles
- BMW CNC Machined Grilles
- Buick CNC Machined Grilles
- Cadillac CNC Machined Grilles
- Chevy CNC Machined Grilles
- Chrysler CNC Machined Grilles
- Dodge CNC Machined Grilles
- Ford CNC Machined Grilles
- GMC CNC Machined Grilles
- Honda CNC Machined Grilles
- Hummer CNC Machined Grilles
- Hyundai CNC Machined Grilles
- Jeep CNC Machined Grilles
- Kia CNC Machined Grilles
- Land Rover CNC Machined Grilles
- Lexus CNC Machined Grilles
- Lincoln CNC Machined Grilles
- Mazda CNC Machined Grilles
Chrome trim set my truck off in the front. It draws way my attention when approaching. Install takes 30-60 mins to complete. Sticks on well to the plastic bumper so far, it has only been on for two weeks.
- Related CNC Machined Grilles Pages
- Popular CNC Machined Grilles Part Numbers
- APG® N95411A - Polished Horizontal Machined Perimeter Main Grille
- Putco® 84190 - Punch Grille Insert
- E&G Classics® 1157-0185-07Q - 2-Pc "Q" Style Polished Main Grille
- E&G Classics® 1059-018U-03 - "Z" Style Polished Main Grille
- RI® 72R-GMYUK07-GDN - Denali Style Chrome Grille
- E&G Classics® 1371-0185-07 - 4-Pc Denali "Z" Style Polished Grille Kit
- ACC® 152016 - Brushed Mesh Bumper Grille
- Putco® 86182 - EcoBoost Bar Bumper Grille Insert
- Putco® 91182 - EcoBoost Black Stainless Steel Bumper Grille Insert
- ACC® 152014 - Polished Mesh Grille