We can thank computers for many automotive advancements, from engines that make previously unheard of amounts of horsepower while still delivering good fuel economy, to precise control of audio, navigation, and climate control systems, to safety systems like anti-lock brakes, stability control, and active cruise control. But did you know that computers also made it possible to offer you the custom grilles you see on the page before you?
- E&G Classics® "Z" Style Grille$58.00 - $679.00
- Putco® Liquid 3D Grille Insert$469.99 - $696.99
- Putco® Designer FX Grille Insert$135.99 - $510.99
- Putco® Flaming Inferno Stainless Steel Grille$86.99 - $360.99
- Putco® Dayliner Liquid Grille Insert$304.99 - $1,289.99
- E&G Classics® "Q" Style Grille$77.00 - $362.00
- Putco® Liquid Grille Insert$198.99 - $747.99
- Putco® Liquid Spider Web Grille Insert$153.99 - $741.99
- Putco® Punch Stainless Steel Grille Insert$61.99 - $548.99
- Putco® CNC Custom Design Grille Insert$61.99 - $1,289.99
- Putco® Racer Stainless Steel Grille Insert$167.99 - $279.99
- APG® Perimeter Grille$46.03 - $348.75
- APG® Punch Grille$97.03 - $198.08
- APG® Symbolic Grille$121.28 - $359.78
- Spec-D® Punch Hole Grille$28.48 - $258.10
- Lund® Framed Perimeter Billet Grille$141.36 - $259.84
- RI® CNC Grille$26.25 - $357.00
The CNC in CNC Machined Grilles stands for Computer Numerical Control, and it is the computer that enables such complex detail to be repeatedly and consistently produced during the manufacturing process. This is not to say such grilles could not be produced by a skilled machinist, but each would be one-of-a-kind and prohibitively expensive. The CNC grilles we offer provide style that’s far from ordinary, and they’re affordable.
In a CNC machining center, a computer program controls the actions of the machine as it positions the metal, selects the tooling, and performs all of the machining operations from beginning to end. This enables complex hole punch patterns and designs like spider webs, flames, tribal symbols, and even stars and bars to be created. Computer controls ensure the precision, consistency, interchangeability, and quality control necessary to produce custom grilles in quantity. Each of our grilles is designed for the specific application, and computer control not only provides perfect appearance but also precise fit.
Our CNC Machined Grilles are constructed predominately from aluminum and stainless steel. In most cases once the machining process is completed the finished grille is polished to a mirror-like shine, but some are also available painted in your choice of colors. Hole punch and bar pattern grilles have a timeless appeal that never goes out of style, but if you’re more adventurous our selection includes flags and Ram’s horns. Or for a really unforgettable appearance, we offer grilles with bright, efficient, and durable LED bulbs embedded within the grille.
Grille installation will vary according to manufacturer, style, and application. Many CNC Machined Grilles install over the existing factory grille and no cutting, drilling, or modifications to your vehicle are required. However, some grilles may be designed to replace the center part of the factory grille, which must be cut out, retaining the factory grille surround. Front fascia removal may be required for access to the grille. Regardless of installation method, complete mounting hardware and detailed instructions are supplied.
- (6,428)Wire Mesh GrillesAggressive and Sophisticated
- (19)Tubular GrillesSomething Different
- (476)Grille SkinsA New Look In Minutes
- (477)Grille EmblemsCustom Badges
- (4,609)Billet GrillesA Custom Classic
- (458)LED GrillesAdd Serious Attitude
- (1,059)Winter Fronts & Bug ScreensWinter & Summer Grill Covers
- (4,834)Grille AssembliesGrille Covers, Bumper Grilles
Guides & Articles
- Custom GrillesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Custom GrillesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.
Browse by Vehicle
- Audi CNC Machined Grilles
- BMW CNC Machined Grilles
- Buick CNC Machined Grilles
- Cadillac CNC Machined Grilles
- Chevy CNC Machined Grilles
- Chrysler CNC Machined Grilles
- Dodge CNC Machined Grilles
- Ford CNC Machined Grilles
- GMC CNC Machined Grilles
- Honda CNC Machined Grilles
- Hummer CNC Machined Grilles
- Hyundai CNC Machined Grilles
- Jeep CNC Machined Grilles
- Kia CNC Machined Grilles
- Land Rover CNC Machined Grilles
- Lexus CNC Machined Grilles
- Lincoln CNC Machined Grilles
- Mazda CNC Machined Grilles
CNC Machined Grilles Reviews
2006 Pontiac G6