CNC Machined Grilles
Grilles are manufactured by high-end processes that give them a much shinier and more durable finish than what you generally see on older products. The process used to create these great-looking grilles is called Computer Numerical Control, and it'll make the front of your vehicle look amazing. CNC machined grilles are made with the very best in both materials and technology available, and they're sold in a wide variety of designs.
A grille allows your vehicle to look and perform at its very best. A CNC machined grille enables a free flow of air when your vehicle heats up while you're out driving. When your car heats up, the radiator keeps everything cool and your grille plays a big role in helping with this. Also, in extreme weather conditions, your vehicle will heat up quickly and a good flow of air from your grille will aid in keeping the vehicle cool enough.
- E&G Classics® - "Z" Style GrilleStarting at: $84.00$84.00
- Putco® - Liquid 3D Grille Insert Starting at: $367.85$367.85
- Putco® - Designer FX Grille InsertStarting at: $112.00$112.00
- Putco® - Flaming Inferno Stainless Steel GrilleStarting at: $51.99$51.99
- Putco® - Dayliner Liquid Grille InsertStarting at: $346.50$346.50
- Putco® - Liquid Grille Insert Starting at: $163.31$163.31
- Putco® - Liquid Spider Web Grille InsertStarting at: $126.31$126.31
- Putco® - Patriot Stainless Steel Grille InsertStarting at: $121.00$121.00
- Putco® - Punch Stainless Steel Grille InsertStarting at: $52.24$52.24
- Putco® - Racer Stainless Steel Grille InsertStarting at: $136.44$136.44
- Putco® - Tribe Stainless Steel Grille Insert Starting at: $126.16$126.16
- SES Trims® - Chromed Stainless Steel Punch GrilleStarting at: $119.00$119.00
- APG® - Polished Perimeter GrilleStarting at: $46.02$46.02
- APG® - Punch GrilleStarting at: $97.02$97.02
- APG® - Symbolic GrilleStarting at: $115.21$115.21
How much a CNC machined grille costs is completely dependent on how much you're willing to spend as they can be made from different materials. Materials such as aluminum are more durable and therefore cost a little more. Stainless steel is a popular choice; it has a mirror chrome finish that makes it incredibly attractive. This finish also makes the grille resistant to corrosion and rusting, and keeps its look for a long time. CNC machined grilles are made using multi-axle CNC machines that give the grilles a 3-dimensional effect when you look at them.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest CNC Machined Grilles the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as E&G Classics, Putco, SES Trims, APG the CNC Machined Grilles we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
There are almost no problems with the CNC machined grilles, but nothing is perfect. Here are some things that could cause your grille to not look and function the way you want it to: the grille may not have been installed properly on your vehicle, which can cause it to get looser as time goes by because of the wind constantly blowing against the front of your vehicle, so it's important that you make sure your grille fits your vehicle securely to prevent any problems. If you've been involved in a small collision, the first thing that's likely to be damaged on your vehicle is your grille.
You can generally tell if your grille has been damaged by looking at it from the front or on an angle; there may be a slight change in the how it's sitting on your vehicle. However, sometimes the damage isn't seen as easily. Since your vehicle is constantly sitting out in different weather conditions, your grille can corrode over time, which you will be able to see by carefully looking at the grille. If you notice your grille's finish is starting to peel off, you will either have to get it re-coated or invest in a new CNC machined grille altogether.
- Acura CNC Machined Grilles
- Audi CNC Machined Grilles
- BMW CNC Machined Grilles
- Buick CNC Machined Grilles
- Cadillac CNC Machined Grilles
- Chevy CNC Machined Grilles
- Chrysler CNC Machined Grilles
- Dodge CNC Machined Grilles
- Ford CNC Machined Grilles
- GMC CNC Machined Grilles
- Honda CNC Machined Grilles
- Hummer CNC Machined Grilles
- Hyundai CNC Machined Grilles
- Jeep CNC Machined Grilles
- Kia CNC Machined Grilles
- Lexus CNC Machined Grilles
- Lincoln CNC Machined Grilles
- Mazda CNC Machined Grilles
- Mercedes CNC Machined Grilles
- Mitsubishi CNC Machined Grilles
| Posted by Joe | (Elizabeth, CO)
I bought the chrome grill part for my 2014 Explorer Limited. The car is black and the painted grill did not stand out. The part arrived in a few days and the installation was quick and easy. There was no instructions or perpetration wipes to clean the surface for the 3M tape. So if this is your first experience you need to clean the surface with a good cleaner to make the tape stick properly. I have bought several chrome products from CARiD in the past and this one is very good quality and the result is fabulous! Other pieces were not as good and I returned them without cost and it was easy. CARiD should put up better more detailed pictures of the products so you get a better idea of what you are buying.