True to their name, tubular grilles are constructed from small diameter round tubes, stacked closely together and usually arrayed horizontally, although some grilles have vertical arrangements. The tubes are constructed from high-grade stainless steel, and highly polished for a long-lasting shine. The assembled appearance is pure custom, the antithesis of whatever boring plastic design your car or truck came with from the factory.
- APG® Tubular Grille$40.43 - $167.75
From a distance, a tubular grille resembles a billet grille, and exudes the same timeless, classic, style. But on closer inspection, the round tubes create their own custom effect for a different look than the rectangular bars of the billet grille. Both grilles have their roots in hot rodding, when such grilles were truly one-off creations hand made to customize show cars and trucks.
But unlike the old days, you don’t have to know a car customizer or special order a custom piece from a metal smith to get the great look of a tubular grille. We have an extensive selection of tubular grilles on our digital shelves and they’re just a phone call away. Instead of having to know “the right people”, pay dearly and wait months for a custom creation, you can have a unique yet affordable tubular grille delivered right to your door. Our grilles are designed for each specific application, so you can be assured of style that will perfectly complement your vehicle, and precise fit.
But as eye catching as they are, if stacked tubes aren’t the custom look you’ve envisioned for your car or truck, no problem, because we can set you up with just about any type of grille you can imagine. Our digital shelves are stocked with a wide variety of billet, mesh and CNC grilles from the top brands in the industry. The creative designers at these firms have crafted a plethora of styles, and there’s one that’s perfect for your car or truck. Whether you want to upgrade a luxury sedan, sports coupe, or rugged off-roader, we have the grille that will transform the appearance of your vehicle.
Wire mesh is another classic grille design, and we have a large selection of mesh weaves, including dual weave patterns, so you can get the exact look you desire. Our mesh grilles come in stainless steel, aluminum, and ABS plastic. On woven mesh grilles, the mesh is created by carefully weaving strands of stainless steel, but the mesh can also be formed by machine. For the finishing touch, the grille is polished, chrome plated, or powder coated in color. If you have a tough truck or SUV, one of our most popular accessories is a black mesh grille surrounded by a perimeter of studs, available with an LED light bar.
However, if your tastes are less traditional and lean more toward cutting edge styles, then consider a CNC machined grille. These grilles feature everything from simple hole punch patterns to the wildest designs, including spider webs, tribal art, flames, and much more. They’re created using a CNC machining center, which uses a computer program to direct the machine throughout the manufacturing process, including positioning of the raw material, tool selection, and all machining operations. The result is a precisely detailed and finished accessory you’ll be proud to mount on your car or truck.
- (3,955)Billet GrillesA Custom Classic
- (6,300)Wire Mesh GrillesAggressive and Sophisticated
- (1,043)CNC Machined GrillesImagination in Metal
- (410)LED GrillesAdd Serious Attitude
- (197)Grille SkinsA New Look In Minutes
- (5,487)Replacement GrillesShells, Brackets, Emblems
- (936)Winter Fronts & Bug ScreensWinter & Summer Grill Covers
- (445)Grille EmblemsCustom Badges
Guides & Articles
- Custom GrillesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Custom GrillesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.