If someone said you could significantly upgrade the appearance of your car or truck in minutes, without any tools, you’d probably say they were crazy; but if that person were talking about Grille Skins, they’d be right on the money. Grille Skins are the quick, easy, and affordable way to add the shine of brilliant chrome or polished stainless steel to the front of your vehicle. They just snap in place – no tools required, and secure with 3M adhesive tape.
- SAA® Chrome Grille Skin$44.16 - $678.96
- Putco® Chrome Grille Cover$156.99 - $292.99
- CCI® Chrome Grille Overlay$66.38 - $179.10
- RI® Grille Skin$84.00 - $173.40
Unfortunately, many vehicles leave the factory looking like a work in progress. Specifically the grilles look unfinished, with painted or boring black plastic grille bars or surrounds where shiny chrome or polished stainless steel should be. Now, you can remedy this OEM oversight with a complete custom grille, or you can get that brilliant luster for the front of your car or truck the quick and easy way with a Grille Skin.
Grille Skins are made from high-grade stainless steel and tough ABS plastic. Stainless steel is strong and highly corrosion resistant and ABS plastic is so durable it’s routinely used by the vehicle makers for OEM parts. The stainless steel is polished to a mirror-like finish and the ABS is triple chrome plated for a long lasting shine. But besides looking great, the best thing about Grille Skins is how easy they are to install. They just snap into place over your existing grille, and are retained with 3M double sided tape, the same adhesive used by vehicle manufacturers to secure trim at the factory.
Grille Skin availability will vary according to manufacturer and vehicle. For some applications, the overlaid part may be just a center grille bar or a grille surround, while in most other cases the skin will overlay most or all of your existing grille. For ease of installation, the Grille Skin conforms to the shape and features of your existing grille, so the physical appearance of your grille won’t be radically different, but the improvement in brilliant shine and luster alone will transform your vehicle.
Each Grille Skin is specifically designed for the application, so you can be assured of perfect appearance and fitment. In fact, Grille Skins are so precisely designed, that once installed they’re virtually undetectable. No one will be able to tell your car or truck didn’t roll off the assembly line with a chrome or polished stainless steel grille. A Grille Skin is a great upgrade by itself, but if you’re upgrading a chrome-challenged car or truck, it can also be an integral part of an overall vehicle makeover that includes chrome door handles, mirrors, pillar posts, etc.
- (6,428)Wire Mesh GrillesAggressive and Sophisticated
- (983)CNC Machined GrillesImagination in Metal
- (19)Tubular GrillesSomething Different
- (477)Grille EmblemsCustom Badges
- (4,609)Billet GrillesA Custom Classic
- (458)LED GrillesAdd Serious Attitude
- (1,059)Winter Fronts & Bug ScreensWinter & Summer Grill Covers
- (4,834)Grille AssembliesGrille Covers, Bumper Grilles
Guides & Articles
- Custom GrillesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Custom GrillesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.
Browse by Vehicle
- BMW Grille Skins
- Buick Grille Skins
- Cadillac Grille Skins
- Chevy Grille Skins
- Chrysler Grille Skins
- Dodge Grille Skins
- Ford Grille Skins
- Freightliner Grille Skins
- GMC Grille Skins
- Honda Grille Skins
- Hummer Grille Skins
- Hyundai Grille Skins
- International Grille Skins
- Isuzu Grille Skins
- Jaguar Grille Skins
- Jeep Grille Skins
- Kenworth Grille Skins
- Kia Grille Skins
- Land Rover Grille Skins
- Lincoln Grille Skins
- Mack Grille Skins
- Mazda Grille Skins