If someone said you could significantly upgrade the appearance of your car or truck in minutes, without any tools, you’d probably say they were crazy; but if that person were talking about Grille Skins, they’d be right on the money. Grille Skins are the quick, easy, and affordable way to add the shine of brilliant chrome or polished stainless steel to the front of your vehicle. They just snap in place – no tools required, and secure with 3M adhesive tape.
- SAA® Chrome Grille SkinChrome Grille Skin by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your...$44.16 - $524.40
- Putco® Chrome Grille CoverChrome Grille Cover by Putco®. High grade ABS plastic ensures extreme durability, while the shiny mirror-like chrome finish enhances the entire style of your vehicle. The installation is a breeze due to the pre-applied 3M™ tape.$123.59 - $232.99
- CCI® Grille OverlayGrille Overlay by CCI®. Enhance the style of the original OEM grille with CCI patented grille overlay. Vehicle-specific design ensures perfect fit. The snap-on grille is formed from ABS plastic with triple chrome plating for long...$91.18 - $209.80
Unfortunately, many vehicles leave the factory looking like a work in progress. Specifically the grilles look unfinished, with painted or boring black plastic grille bars or surrounds where shiny chrome or polished stainless steel should be. Now, you can remedy this OEM oversight with a complete custom grille, or you can get that brilliant luster for the front of your car or truck the quick and easy way with a Grille Skin.
Grille Skins are made from high-grade stainless steel and tough ABS plastic. Stainless steel is strong and highly corrosion resistant and ABS plastic is so durable it’s routinely used by the vehicle makers for OEM parts. The stainless steel is polished to a mirror-like finish and the ABS is triple chrome plated for a long lasting shine. But besides looking great, the best thing about Grille Skins is how easy they are to install. They just snap into place over your existing grille, and are retained with 3M double sided tape, the same adhesive used by vehicle manufacturers to secure trim at the factory.
Grille Skin availability will vary according to manufacturer and vehicle. For some applications, the overlaid part may be just a center grille bar or a grille surround, while in most other cases the skin will overlay most or all of your existing grille. For ease of installation, the Grille Skin conforms to the shape and features of your existing grille, so the physical appearance of your grille won’t be radically different, but the improvement in brilliant shine and luster alone will transform your vehicle.
Each Grille Skin is specifically designed for the application, so you can be assured of perfect appearance and fitment. In fact, Grille Skins are so precisely designed, that once installed they’re virtually undetectable. No one will be able to tell your car or truck didn’t roll off the assembly line with a chrome or polished stainless steel grille. A Grille Skin is a great upgrade by itself, but if you’re upgrading a chrome-challenged car or truck, it can also be an integral part of an overall vehicle makeover that includes chrome door handles, mirrors, pillar posts, etc.
- (4,311)Billet GrillesA Custom Classic
- (6,961)Wire Mesh GrillesAggressive and Sophisticated
- (1,021)CNC Machined GrillesImagination in Metal
- (368)LED GrillesAdd Serious Attitude
- (20)Tubular GrillesSomething Different
- (11,289)Replacement GrillesShells, Brackets, Emblems
- (219)Grille EmblemsCustom Badges
Browse by Vehicle
- Buick Grille Skins
- Cadillac Grille Skins
- Chevy Grille Skins
- Chrysler Grille Skins
- Dodge Grille Skins
- Ford Grille Skins
- GMC Grille Skins
- Honda Grille Skins
- Hummer Grille Skins
- Hyundai Grille Skins
- Isuzu Grille Skins
- Jeep Grille Skins
- Kia Grille Skins
- Lincoln Grille Skins