Chrysler Voyager Performance Brakes
Your Voyager is comfortable enough to drive all day and it has the room to carry everyone you need to take with you so you spend a lot of time driving it. That means that you need it to be running at its best at all times so you need to find the right performance upgrades. Well, you can finally stop searching because we have a wide range of them including the Chrysler Voyager brakes, pads and rotors which offer you serious safety improvements without costing you a fortune!
Your braking system is obviously an integral part of your car but what many people don’t realize is that standard brakes can cost more to maintain while giving you less performance than the right aftermarket system. We carry the brands that have the best reputations in the industry like EBC, Hawk and Brembo to ensure that you get the quality that can only come from years of experience and use of the most proven and reliable technologies. We have everything at much lower prices than you would expect when you consider the benefits and once you have the right set up you’ll wonder why you ever drove with a standard braking system!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 4 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitStarting at: $7.41$7.41
- Dorman® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $97.99$97.99
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsStarting at: $67.49$67.49
- PBR® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $74.48$74.48
- Wagner® - QuickStop™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $35.25$35.25
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $36.48$36.48
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $27.03$27.03
- Akebono® - Pro-ACT™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $68.71$68.71
- Pronto® - Front Vented Disc Brake RotorStarting at: $18.66$18.66
- World Brake Resources® - Premium Remanufactured Brake CaliperStarting at: $74.76$74.76
Posted by Vince L.
"I'm just installing now, but I can say with confidence that this kit is precise, what I'm interested in, in terms of all rating categories."
Posted by Shawn H.
"These rotors and brakes were fantastic! The look and performance was outstanding. They truly deserve the name Power Stop. I highly recommend anyone to get these slotted rotors and ceramic brakes for their vehicle. The only downside to this equation was that they didn't make the caliper cover for my base model Chrysler 300."