Chrysler Voyager Accessories & Parts
The Chrysler Voyager is a minivan that first premiered during the late 1980s as a rebadged version of the Dodge Caravan. When it debuted the Voyager was sold strictly in the European market, although at the same time in the US, the Plymouth Voyager was also being displayed on the dealer lots. There were minor differences between the two models, with the most discernible being the headlights and taillights. The Chrysler Voyager enjoyed a solid round of success overseas but eventually the vehicle made its way stateside. The 2001 model year marked the beginning of the Chrysler Voyager’s time on the American roadways. It would gain attention fairly quickly due to its penchant for comfortable passenger seating, cargo space, top-quality parts, and reliable performance.
Since the Voyager was nearly identical to the Dodge Caravan, the two shared many of the same parts and drivetrain characteristics. And just like the Caravan had the Grand Caravan, the Voyager was also presented as the Grand Voyager, showing off a longer wheelbase and length. As for the vehicle’s overall dimensions, the Chrysler Voyager measured in with a wheelbase of 113.3 inches, a width of 78.6 inches, a height of 68.9 inches, and an overall length of 189.3 inches. Measurements of the Voyager actually differed in some cases according to trim and year, as well. Under the hood as the base engine was a 3.3L V6 configuration directed through a three-speed automatic transmission. However, that engine would later be boosted up to a 3.8L V6 and in 2002 the base engine became a 2.4L inline four-cylinder.
Standard features and parts of the Chrysler Voyager, when it was released stateside, were side airbags and an optional navigation system. In 2002, drivers could choose a rear entertainment system (either VCR or DVD). Trims included the base, eC, and LX. In 2003, Chrysler offered power-adjustable brake and gas pedals. The highest trim level remained the LX and was the only version of the Voyager able to be equipped with antilock brakes and a bunch of luxury amenities and accessories. After the 2003 model year, Chrysler discontinued the Voyager from the lineup and replaced it with the Town and Country. The Voyager would still be marketed in other countries across Europe. In other regions, the Voyager features a similar layout to its North American counterpart, with the main contrast being a diesel engine configuration included standard in the vehicle.
The Chrysler Voyager is not your normal minivan. Sure, it's got the wide wheelbase and third row seating. It's roomy, quiet, and comfortable. But what separates this vehicle from the rest in its class is the sheer fact it is capable of presenting distinctive style!
CARiD.com is here with a full line of Chrysler Voyager Accessories and Parts that make a difference. Wood dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, chrome trim, and more are all available for you when it's time to put a personal stamp on your car. All of our Chrysler Voyager accessories and parts come from the finest manufacturers in the business at a value you can depend on. That means a precise OEM fit with the durability to match. Don't bother looking anywhere else: Chrysler Voyager accessories are always front and center at CARiD!
- # 2575543
- # 32853031
- Yakima® Canoe Carrier Foam Blocksfrom $35.00 - $50.00# 13808098
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Remanufactured Loaded Brake Caliperfrom $44.00 - $45.85# 20335627
- # 7274552
- Rhino-Rack® Pioneer Platform Rackfrom $548.10 - $746.10# 34831829
- Walker® Universal Fit Catalytic Converterfrom $114.48 - $165.77# 17737441
- Fel-Pro® Conversion Gasket Setfrom $33.28 - $39.88# 18910585
Whatever you expect from your Chrysler Voyager, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Chrysler Voyager and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Tents Car Tents
- Chrysler Voyager Dash Kits
- Chrysler Voyager Chrome Trim
- Chrysler Voyager Floor Mats
- Chrysler Voyager Body Kits
- Chrysler Voyager Wind Deflectors
- Chrysler Voyager Cargo Liners
- Chrysler Voyager Seat Covers
- Chrysler Voyager Car Covers
- Chrysler Voyager Running Boards
- Chrysler Voyager Bug Deflectors
- Chrysler Voyager Custom Gauges
- Chrysler Voyager Side Mirrors
- Chrysler Voyager License Plates
- Chrysler Voyager Wiper Blades
- Chrysler Voyager Mud Flaps
- Chrysler Voyager Custom Hoods
- Chrysler Voyager Bike Racks
- Chrysler Voyager Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Chrysler Voyager Sun Shades
- Chrysler Voyager Dash Covers
- Chrysler Voyager Winches
- Chrysler Voyager Door Sills
- Chrysler Voyager Sunroof Visors
- Chrysler Voyager Car Organizers
- Chrysler Voyager Pet Travel
- Chrysler Voyager Racing Seats
- Chrysler Voyager Car Bras
The product image represents the real look online thereby make it easy to identify. The product is very easy to install and I install it myself. The product perfectly working after installation. The product is rugged and perfectly concealed in a waterproof container for safe delivery to the end user.