With a little modification, your LHS can perform much better than it does now, and one of the best ways for this is the installation of an aftermarket Chrysler LHS air intake. The matter is that your OEM air intake is very restrictive and reduces air flow into your car's engine, while an aftermarket component helps your engine to breathe much easier. When it starts to breathe better, more fuel will be burnt due to extra air. As a result, more air and more fuel in the combustion process means increased power to the wheels, so your LHS gains a higher performance.
You may think the better performance and increased power are all you get, but no! The other improvements an aftermarket air intake brings to your LHS is a powerful engine sound, smoother throttle response, and faster acceleration. With a custom air intake system from the most respected manufacturers in the aftermarket industry, you will get all this and a complete replacement lifetime warranty at a good price. Moreover, a custom air intake includes a washable and reusable air filter which fully protects your engine from any harmful particles. Plus, you can install your new performance upgrade yourself because it comes with the detailed instructions and with everything needed for installation.
- CGS® Air Intake System (20141)Air Intake System by CGS®. Get more power, improved performance and increased mileage in an attractive bolt-on package. With the CGS Air Intake System you get all this and a complete replacement lifetime warranty, at an affordable...Increases intake airflowDyno proven gains in horsepower and torque$315.00
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter (33-2066-1)33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N®. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 1.37 oz (41 ml). Height: 1.063" (27 mm). Outside Length: 12.5" (318 mm). Outside Width: 6.938" (176 mm). Includes: 1 Air Filter. K&N's...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$51.99
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter (33-2136)33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N®. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 1.08 oz (32 ml). Height: 1" (25 mm). Outside Length: 9.563" (243 mm). Outside Width: 7.125" (181 mm). Top Style: Open. Includes: 1 Air...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$47.99
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Panel Air Filter (31-10097)Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Panel Air Filter by aFe®. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all four sides, this high flow "oil-free" OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved horsepower and torque....For Improved Horsepower And TorqueLimited Lifetime Warranty$62.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Panel Air Filter (30-10097)Magnum Flow Pro 5R Panel Air Filter by aFe®. This Pro 5R air filter provides performance filtration and maximum convenience. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all sides, this high flow cotton gauze OE replacement performance...Deep Cotton Pleats for Increased FlowFits In Factory Housing$57.95
- GREEN FILTER® Factory Replacement Air Filter (2038)Factory Replacement Air Filter (2038) by GREEN FILTER®. Replace your factory air cleaner filter element with a Green Filter oiled-cotton filter and never buy another filter as long as you own your vehicle. Enjoy superior flow and...Cleanable, reusable filter element will outlast your carTraps particles as small as 5 microns$39.80
- Spectre Performance® HPR™ Panel Air Filter (HPR8606)HPR™ Panel Air Filter by Spectre Performance®. Air Filter Color: Red. Filter Material: Non-woven Synthetic. Height: 1.438" (37 mm). Oil Amount: 35 ml (1 oz). Outside Length: 9.75" (248 mm). Outside Width: 7.125" (181 mm). Package...High performance and high air flow filterFilter media is non-woven synthetic and pre-dyed$17.03
- S&B® Cotton Cleanable 8-ply Air Filter (66-2136)Cotton Cleanable 8-ply Air Filter by S&B®. All S&B air filters maintain high air flow characteristics designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. Each filter S&B produces is manufactured to the highest standards and submitted...$31.58
- Comp Cams® LSXR 102mm Intake Manifold (146202)LSXR 102mm Intake Manifold by Comp Cams®.$1,053.84
- Comp Cams® LSXRT 102mm Intake Manifold (146602)LSXRT 102mm Intake Manifold by Comp Cams®.$1,033.18
- Comp Cams® Lower Intake Manifold Kit (VH050)Lower Intake Manifold Kit by Comp Cams®. Street/Strip Use Only. Includes Gaskets, Vacuum Fittings, Bolts, Hex Key Wrench, Silicone Sealant Polymer.$309.29
- ZEX® Bracket (82105)Bracket by ZEX®.$5.09
- ZEX® Switch Kit (82108)Switch Kit by ZEX®.$83.42
- ZEX® Switch (NS6645)Switch by ZEX®.$12.75
- Magnum Gasket® MaxDry SS™ Molded Rubber on Composite Carrier Lower and Upper Intake Manifold Gasket Set (MS18070)MaxDry SS™ Molded Rubber on Composite Carrier Lower and Upper Intake Manifold Gasket Set (MS18070) by Magnum Gasket®. Molded Rubber on Aluminum Carrier. Magnum's Gasket engineers have utilized their many years of engine sealing...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$18.38
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.