- (3)Front BumpersChevy Suburban
- Rear BumpersChevy Suburban
- (53)Bumper AccessoriesOff-road Style and Practicality
- (674)WinchesChevy Suburban
- (808)Off-Road LightsChevy Suburban
- Fender FlaresChevy Suburban
- (247)Running BoardsChevy Suburban
- Bumper Spare Tire CarriersChevy Suburban
- (10)Skid PlatesChevy Suburban
- (1,417)Trailer HitchesTowing & Hitches
Investing in a set of off road bumpers for your Chevy Suburban can be beneficial for many reasons. If you like to go on scenic tours in the bush making your own path as you go, the bumpers can provide protection to your vehicle. If you live in a rural area and you’ve noticed you have to tow a lot of people out of the ditch, the aftermarket bumpers will provide a safe place for you to tie your tow rope to and you won’t have to worry about ripping off your factory dash. If you live in a place that has a lot of wildlife running around, the bumper will at least semi protect your vehicle if one happens to jump out in front of you and you accidently hit it. If you live in the city and just prefer having one of a kind things, the bumper will provide your vehicle with a customized look.
We only sell the very best manufacturers’ when it comes to off road bumpers, so you’re guaranteed great quality and protection when you buy with us. We also give you a wide selection of both styles and sizes to choose from, so regardless of your needs, we’ve got you covered!
- Iron Cross® HD Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Grille GuardHD Series Front Bumper with Grille Guard by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road. The product...Full grill guard for maximum protectionLight weight design$1,421.10
- Ranch Hand® Summit Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Grille GuardSummit Series Front Bumper by Ranch Hand®. The Summit Series Front Bumper Replacement still provides superior protection similar to the Legend while offering an alternative style with reduced weight.Summit Front Bumper Is Built From 12 Gauge Diamond Plate SteelSturdy But Lightweight$979.00
- Ranch Hand® Sport Series Full Width Rear HD BumperSport Series Rear Bumper by Ranch Hand®. Ranch Hand's Sport back bumper is designed with the same unsurpassed quality and workmanship as the Legend series and compliments the Summit Series Front Bumpers. This durable back powder...Durable Black PowdercoatedMade From Formed Channel$445.00 - $675.00
- Frontier Truck Gear® Xtreme Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardXtreme Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard by Frontier Truck Gear®. Getting the job done. Frontier Xtreme Front Bumper Replacements come ready to work. At the job site or on the road our Front Bumpers...Accommodates Factory Tow Hooks And Fog LightsAccommodates License Plate$933.24 - $979.29
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille GuardDeluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille Guard by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$533.90 - $2,170.75
- Iron Cross® HD Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Push BarHD Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Push Bar by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road....2" diameter push barTextured gloss powdercoat finish$1,143.00
- Iron Cross® HD Series Full Width Front HD Winch BumperHD Series Front Bumper by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road. The product is made of tough...Recessed 4" light housing for lightsCNC laser cut$1,058.40
- ADD® Stealth Full Width Front Pre-Runner Winch Bumper with HoopStealth Full Width Front Pre-Runner Winch Bumper with Hoop by Addictive Desert Designs®. The Addictive Desert Designs Stealth bolt-on Ford Raptor Bumper is a hybrid design of A.D.D. traditional Standard Pre-Runner Bumper, while...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$1,382.83 - $2,535.19
- Ranch Hand® Summit BullNose Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardSummit BullNose Series Front Bumper by Ranch Hand®. Ranch Hand's Bullnose Front Bumper is tough and dependable. It is designed for the customer who wants the protection of a front end replacement without the grille guard. The...Gives Your Vehicle That Custom Offroad StyleMade With 12 Gauge Diamond Plate Specifically For Halfton Trucks$775.00
- Fab Fours® Premium Full Width Front HD Winch BumperPremium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper by Fab Fours®. Building on our reputation for the highest quality and design in the truck market, the Fab Fours Chevrolet HD winch bumper focuses on strength and durability. This bumper is...Provides far more tire clearanceWinch Ready - Accepts up to 16,500 lb. winches or smaller$1,285.20 - $2,843.50
- Fab Fours® Premium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardPremium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard by Fab Fours®. Building on our reputation for the highest quality and design in the truck market, the Fab Fours Chevrolet HD winch bumper focuses on strength and...Provides far more tire clearanceWinch Ready - Accepts up to 16,500 lb. winches or smaller$1,360.80 - $3,052.50
- Frontier Truck Gear® Full Width Front HD Bumper with Grille GuardFull Width Front HD Bumper with Grille Guard by Frontier Truck Gear®. Frontier Truck Gear prides itself with manufacturing the strongest most durable front bumper replacements on the market. You can rest asure that when you put a...Accommodates Factory Tow Hooks And Fog LightsAccommodates License Plate$1,018.74
- Fab Fours® Premium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Full Grille GuardPremium Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Full Grille Guard by Fab Fours®. Building on reputation for the highest quality and design in the truck market, the Fab Fours Chevrolet HD winch bumper focuses on strength and...Provides far more tire clearanceWinch Ready - Accepts up to 16,500 lb. winches or smaller$1,374.98 - $3,052.50
- Bestop® HighRock 4x4™ High-Access Front BumperHighRock 4x4™ High-Access Front Bumper by Bestop®. The High Access Front Bumper is designed for ultimate clearance for off road adventures. Tough, winch-ready construction makes it suitable for any adventure or misadventure you...$20.96 - $528.42
- Ranch Hand® Legend Series Full Width Rear HD BumperLegend Series Rear Bumper by Ranch Hand®. Ranch Hand's Legend Back Bumper is designed to provide a stable platform while providing maximum protection and towing capacity and perfectly compliments the Legend Series Front Bumper. It...Provides A Stable Platform While Providing Max Towing CapacityBlack Powdercoat Finish For Superior Corrosion Resistance$525.00 - $850.00
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
- Yakima® RailGrab Foot Pack$157.95
Chevy Suburban Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
2012 Chevy Suburban