- Coilover KitsChevy Suburban
- (74)Lowering KitsChevy Suburban
- (222)Lift KitsChevy Suburban
- Handling KitsChevy Suburban
- (75)Leveling KitsChevy Suburban
- (247)Air SuspensionChevy Suburban
- (769)Shocks & StrutsChevy Suburban
- (121)Coil SpringsChevy Suburban
- (235)Sway BarsChevy Suburban
- (272)Control ArmsChevy Suburban
- Conversion KitsChevy Suburban
- Torsion BarsChevy Suburban
- (2)Subframe BracesChevy Suburban
- (3)Alignment KitsChevy Suburban
- (276)Leaf SpringsChevy Suburban
- (1)Traction BarsChevy Suburban
- (287)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Skid PlatesChevy Suburban
- (2)Panhard BarsChevy Suburban
- Helper SpringsChevy Suburban
- Steering DampersChevy Suburban
- (1)Torque ArmsChevy Suburban
- (1)Ball JointsChevy Suburban
- Bump StopsChevy Suburban
- (7)Suspension LubricantsChevy Suburban
- (2)Wheel SpacersChevy Suburban
There are not many things as satisfying as having your Chevy car set up exactly the way you want it, with a smooth ride you enjoy every time and great performance and safety. When it comes to your daily driving experience in any car, including your great Chevy Suburban, suspension is possibly the single most important factor, and if you want to improve yours, CARiD are here to help you get the effects you want and truly upgrade and enhance your Suburban. There are a wide range of different suspension products available for the Chevy Suburban here at CARiD, including top quality equipment from leading names like Prothane, Air Lift, Daystar, Arnott and Lakewood Transmission, so whatever you are looking for we are sure you'll find it here!
Whether you want a new lowering kit for the Suburban or one of our superb Eibach alignment camber kits, you can find it here for your Chevy at the best prices you'll find anywhere on the web. CARiD not only choose, test and supply the best car products, but we are also very committed to customer support. This means when you buy your new Chevy Suburban suspension kit here, you can get the most from our great deals with absolute peace of mind. Get the ride you've always hoped for your Chevy right away, with the awesome suspension systems from CARiD!
- Belltech® Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for...$143.00 - $1,403.39
- Belltech® Hanger Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. This is a lowering kit that gives your truck an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Lower your sled evenly front and rear, or stagger the front slightly higher to offset a downward rake...Gives your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityLowered ride height brings more stable handling and less body roll due to a lower center of gravity$109.70 - $271.90
- Eibach® Sport Lowering KitSport Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that allows your...$181.92 - $1,163.14
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitPro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...$511.15 - $1,334.19
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Lowering KitPro-Truck Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Drop your truck’s ride height, center of gravity, and aerodynamic resistance while you add aggressive style, sportier handling, and better fuel economy. Front lowering kits for trucks include...$98.74 - $350.65
- MaxTrac Suspension® Lowering KitLowering Kit with by MaxTrac Suspension®. Lowering your truck or SUV has never been easier than with this MaxTrac lowering kit. Get improved handling and a sporty stance that will make all the heads turn your way. MaxTrac...For lowering your vehicle without sacrificing comfortImproves the handling and steering of your truck or SUV$187.96 - $862.70
- Skyjacker® Softride™ Lift KitSoftride™ Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative...$227.12 - $2,670.86
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitsStandard Series Lift Kits by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...$252.33 - $2,873.73
- Skyjacker® Softride Leaf SpringSoftride™ Leaf Spring by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$85.13 - $2,170.82
- Pro Comp® Suspension Complete Lift KitSuspension Complete Lift Kit by Pro Comp®. Driven by genuine off-road enthusiasts, Pro Comp suspension products reflect customer driven, racing influenced, technology and engineering with a focus on world-class manufacturing...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$76.99 - $4,779.99
- Rancho® Complete Lift KitComplete Lift Kit by Rancho®. Rancho is a worldwide leader in off-road performance suspension components and Jeep accessories. All Rancho products deliver rugged performance for work and play in any on - or off-road environment.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$148.00 - $2,649.99
- Tuff Country® Suspension Complete Lift KitSuspension Complete Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender clearance and allow for larger tires. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been producing...Provide better ride qualitySimple bolt-on installation$86.36 - $2,193.06
- Superlift® Master™ Lift KitMaster™ Lift Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid in product design. Most of Superlift...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$266.45 - $2,254.95
- ReadyLIFT® MLS Lift KitMLS Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. The ReadyLIFT Off Road Suspension Series includes heavy-duty products for Chevy, GMC, Ford, Dodge, Toyota and Jeep JK Wranglers. The super strong Series 1 Uni-ball plate steel upper control arms (UCA)...Includes hardware and bushingsDirect replacement of OEM shock package$99.95 - $2,699.95
- Belltech® Lift KitsLift Kit by Belltech®. Belltech offers simple, cost effective, and easy-to-install kits to lift your truck in the front or rear when a subtle adjustment is preferred for clearance or looks. A coil spring spacer kit raises front...Spacer pieces mount underneath coil springs, and are removable to restore natural ride heightSpacers are engineered and contoured to fully dissipate spring load evenly over their entire surface area$32.20
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Semi-Metallic Brake Pads$40.68 - $56.47
- Comp Cams® Engine Timing Set$116.48 - $209.99
- Walker® Exhaust Gasket$13.80 - $13.94
Chevy Suburban Performance Suspension Reviews
2007 Chevy Suburban