- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set.$40.00 - $99.95
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor Window DeflectorsVentvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...$29.59 - $157.68
- AVS® Tape-On Ventshade Window DeflectorsVentshade Window Deflectors by AVS. These are the direct descendants of the original AVS product invented in 1935. Very simply, they allow you to lower your windows a bit when its raining to enable fresh air circulation and you wont...$35.22 - $71.56
- Wade® Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorSlim Design Smoke Window Deflector by Wade. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks and functionality.$53.56 - $90.97
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard Window DeflectorsVentgard Window Deflectors by GTS. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any vehicle, and they also help eliminate...$55.87 - $75.24
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard Sport Window DeflectorsVentgard Sport Window Deflectors by GTS. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They significantly reduce wind noise,...$49.43 - $75.33
- AVS® Carflector Hood ShieldCarflector Hood Shield by AVS. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Carflector Hood Shield. The Carflector is made from...$64.46 - $98.96
- GTS® Bug-Gard Hood DeflectorBug-Gard Hood Deflector by GTS. The Bug-Gard protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield. Designed to enhance the sculptured lines of...$34.01 - $77.39
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorSunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. The deflector color is Dark Smoke. Backed by 3-Year...$59.95
- WeatherTech® LampGard Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- AVS® Headlight CoversHeadlight Covers by AVS. Give the front of your car or truck a stealthy, aerodynamic look with these stylish smoke headlight covers. Constructed from tough, durable impact modified acrylic, theyll also protect your valuable...$73.56 - $93.42
- AVS® Projectorz Headlight CoversProjectorz Headlight Covers by AVS. These clever covers emphasize your projector beam headlights by covering the unneeded portion of the headlight lens and only exposing the lights. Constructed from tough, durable impact modified...$83.67 - $108.18
- GTS® Headlight CoversHeadlight Covers by GTS. GTS Head Light covers will add aerodynamic styling to any car, truck, or SUV. Designed to help protect todays expensive headlights, GTS Head Light covers are easy to install with no drilling or vehicle...$34.01 - $110.49
- GTS® Blackouts Tail Light CoversBlackouts Tail Light Covers by GTS. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. Their stealthy blackout look will give your car or truck a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever you go. These covers are...$47.45 - $129.67
- GTS® Smoke Tailblazers Tail Light CoversSmoke Tailblazers Tail Light Covers by GTS. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. The unique slotted design will give your truck or SUV a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever you go, and they go...$64.49 - $108.21
The BMW 5-Series was unveiled to the general public back in 1972; originally the auto was available only in a four-door sedan configuration. BMW introduced the touring model of this vehicle in 1991. The five-door version of this model, marketed as the 5-Series Gran Turismo, appeared in 2009. Overall, the BMW 5-Series plays a crucial role in the history of the German automaker, as it is the number two automobile sold after the 3-Series, and as of 2009 was reported to generate over 50% of the overall profit for the company. The BMW 5-Series gained its name because it was the fifth model of the ‘new series’ autos with the V8 engine.
Usually we do not think much of the light bulbs we’ve got in the vehicle, until they require being replaced. If you face this situation and are currently shopping for new BMW 5-Series light bulbs, we would like to welcome you to check out our online selection. With us you don’t have to waste your time and search for the proper bulb size, as we’ve already selected the proper bulb sizes for various vehicle makes, models, and applications. So you are welcome to choose the interior and exterior LEDs, halogen lights, HID bulbs, and just about any lights for your vehicle in our online catalog. We offer products by Lumen, PIAA, Sylvania, Putco, and many other manufacturers, and guarantee excellent quality and lasting longevity.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Chevy Cavalier Wind Deflectors Reviews
1998 Chevy Cavalier