Chevy Camaro Performance Suspension
When it comes to modifying your car, there are few changes you can make that can have as big an impact on your enjoyment of your Chevy Camaro as upgrading the suspension. The suspension on your car gives you its distinctive ride quality, and if you would like to customize how your Chevy feels on the road, or improve its performance for the road or the track, you can do it with the great suspension systems kits you'll find right here at CARiD. You can install these suspension systems yourself or opt for a professional installation, and have the new feel and performance you want for your Camaro in no time!
At CARiD, we pride ourselves on sourcing only the very best and most innovative products from leading manufacturers which means we have great suspension kits from the likes of Competition Engineering, Daystar, Lakewood Transmission, Rancho and Eibach for you to choose from for your Chevy Camaro. Whatever you want in terms of your Chevy's suspension, we have it here in our extensive range, and at the best prices available online, allowing you to get the great new suspension you want at a price you can afford. Choose yours today and take advantage of our great prices and renowned service!
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitInox"-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation choose the V1 Inox coilovers with damper settings...
$1,583.74from $1,266.99 - $8,728.99# 2608
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitPro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...
$87.95from $70.36 - $2,138.15# 1278
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway...
$49.93from $39.94 - $394.30# 2512
- Belltech® Coilover Lowering KitCoilover Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech offers coilover front lowering kits designed for the enthusiast who wishes to enhance the performance and looks of their light truck. Kits include two front coilovers with adjustable or...
$687.50from $550.00 - $4,245.75# 3097
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsLoad Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by heavy loads. For...
$128.56from $102.85 - $499.00# 1609
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 coilovers designed with sophisticated adaptability to offer performance during street racing and a comfortable ride over poor road surfaces. Lower mounts allow ride height...
$1,000.50from $800.40 - $2,576.00# 3759
- Lakewood® Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by Lakewood®. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell housings, drag shocks,...
$63.18from $50.54 - $160.47# 3033
- Bilstein® B12 Series Lowering KitsB12 Series Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. The B12 system provides a lower stance and more stable ride for better road handling and control. This is the most economical way to vastly improve your car's performance AND appearance....
$787.19from $629.75 - $1,701.84# 4276
- Hotchkis® Control ArmsControl Arms by Hotchkis®. This is a set of replacement A-arm assemblies that come ready to bolt on with repositioned ball joints that provide sports-car handling, reduced body roll, and improved stability at all speeds. Includes...
$26.85from $21.48 - $1,513.81# 1053
- ST Suspensions® Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. When tuning your vehicles suspension, there are many ways to change your vehicles handling characteristics. Springs, Dampers and alignment all play huge parts in affecting how your vehicle...
$138.11from $110.49 - $436.00# 2832
- Belltech® Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for...
$42.75from $34.20 - $1,403.39# 3099
- Bilstein® B16 Series Coilover KitsB16 Series Coilover Kits by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily driving, this...
$1,743.83from $1,395.06 - $3,375.33# 4278
- KW Suspensions® Clubsport Coilover Lowering KitClubsport Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. For more serious racetrack use, KW Suspension offer Clubsport coilover kits in 2-way and 3-way designs. Both offer manual control of both compression and rebound rates, and each...
$3,124.99from $2,499.99 - $6,978.99# 2607
- Eibach® Pro-Street Lowering Coilover KitPro-Street Lowering Coilover Kit by Eibach®. For those who do not want the extra cost and complexity of coilovers with adjustable rebound and compression rates, this front and rear set still allows you to adjust ride height...
$1,439.58from $1,151.66 - $1,785.06# 3592
- ST Suspensions® Sport Tech Lowering KitSport Tech Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. Suspension Techniques Sport Springs are available for an extensive range of applications in multiple lowering options; each one specifically engineered for optimal performance and...
$265.61from $212.49 - $807.48# 2836
- Air SuspensionChevy Camaro
- Suspension BushingsBushings
- Coil SpringsChevy Camaro
- Control ArmsChevy Camaro
- Leaf SpringsChevy Camaro
- Leveling KitsChevy Camaro
- Lift KitsChevy Camaro
- Lowering KitsChevy Camaro
- Shocks & StrutsChevy Camaro
- Steering ComponentsChevy Camaro
- Strut Tower BracesChevy Camaro
- Sway BarsChevy Camaro
- Coilover KitsChevy Camaro
- Alignment KitsChevy Camaro
- Ball JointsChevy Camaro
Nice, good fit, easy to install.
- Popular Camaro Part Numbers
- Energy Suspension® 3.18116G - Hyper-Flex™ System Master Set
- Energy Suspension® 3.4142R - Body Mount Bushing Kit
- Energy Suspension® 9.8117G - Front Sway Bar End Links
- Energy Suspension® 9.8118R - Front Sway Bar End Links (Red)
- ST Suspensions® 60110 - 1.0" x 1.0" Sport Tech Lowering Spring Kit
- Belltech® 5480 - Front Anti-Sway Bar
- KONI® 8242-1006SP1 - Rear Sport Shock (Double Externally Adjustable)
- Bilstein® 24-011044 - B6 Series Heavy Duty Front Shock
- Mevotech® MK6145T - Front Lower Ball Joint (Premier Line Warranty)
- MOOG® CC635 - Rear Coil Springs
- Chevy Camaro Models
- Camaro 1LT Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro 1SS Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro 2SS Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro Base Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro Berlinetta Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro Indianapolis 500 Pace Car Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro Iroc-Z Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro LS Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro LT Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro LT Rally Sport Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro Lujo Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro RS Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro RS Heritage Edition Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro Rally Sport Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro SS Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro Sport Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro Z/28 Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro Z28 Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro Z28 30th Anniversary Edition Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro Z28 Heritage Edition Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro Z28 Indianapolis 500 Pace Car Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro Z28 Iroc-Z Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro Z28 SS Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro Z28 SS 30th Anniversary Edition Performance Suspension Parts
- Camaro ZL1 Performance Suspension Parts