Chevy remains one of the most visible American car brands and has a strong reputation for quality and reliability. If your Chevy Blazer is starting to feel a little old, inject newness and life into the engine with a custom exhaust system. Like any machine that is exposed to years of use, the Chevy Blazer slows down after continual use. But a custom exhaust system can help restore its performance to a noteworthy level. Get one of the best quality exhausts available at CARiD and regain the lost efficiency of your Blazer engine. The exhaust will also enhance power and torque level so that your car feels more new than old. There is quite a number of exhaust systems at CARiD designed for the Blazer. For the ultimate boost in power and torque, consider the Flowmaster Force II Chevy Blazer Cat Back System or Flowmaster Chevy Blazer American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust Systems.
Flowmaster’s Force II exhaust system for the Blazer is especially good for people who drive daily as it is built for tough use and wears really well. The Gibson GBS Chevy Blazer Swept Side Exhaust System is another good choice, its greatest strength being optimal exhaust flow, which enhances engine performance for the release of extra horsepower. When you buy a custom exhaust system for the Blazer, you solve issues to do with performance over the long term. Custom exhausts are designed to last and do not wear out as quickly as stock exhausts do. Look at it as a way to make long-term savings because that is what a Blazer custom exhaust system gives you. Don’t forget the new tone your car attains. Most Blazer custom exhausts give a moderate to aggressive engine note, which sounds much more powerful than the Blazer stock exhaust note.
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Borla® Crate MufflerStainless Steel Crate Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Material: Stainless Steel. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Body Height: 4.35". Muffler Body Width: 9.1". Muffler Body Shape: Oval. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelAvailable in various sizes and sound levels$220.99 - $255.99
- Flowmaster® Force II™ Exhaust SystemsForce II™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$278.97 - $1,512.97
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Gibson® Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is...$233.91 - $763.90
- Hooker® Performance Header-Back Exhaust SystemPerformance Header-Back Exhaust Systems by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$194.95 - $913.95
- Hooker® Performance Manifold-Back Exhaust SystemPerformance Manifold-Back Exhaust Systems by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Reducer Flex-TubesReduces Backpressure$228.95
- Hooker® Super Competition™ Exhaust SystemSuper Competition™ Cat-Back Exhaust System with Tips by Hooker®. Muffler Series: Super Competition™. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Quantity: Dual. System Type: Cat-Back. Includes: natural finish mufflers, H-Pipe, Tips....Mandrel Bent Not Press BentConsistent Inside Diameter$228.95 - $733.95
- Gibson® Performance HeadersPerformance Headers by Gibson®. Let your engine breathe and gain power and performance with Gibson Performance Headers. These headers will flow much more exhaust than your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds. The increased...$383.95 - $715.35
- Flowtech® Afterburner™ HeaderAfterburner Series Headers by Flowtech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...Innovative design for small block Chevy equipped vehiclesIncreases both horsepower and torque Large 3" secondary collector$232.95 - $427.95
- Flowtech® Performance Long Tube HeaderPerformance Long Tube Header by Flowtech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collectors for low backpressureConstructed of .060 cold roll flash mild steel tubing$146.95 - $1,009.95
- Flowtech® Performance Shorty HeaderPerformance Shorty Header by Flowtech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flowSturdy 16 gauge tubing$149.95 - $559.95
- Flowtech® Block Hugger HeadersBlock Hugger Headers by Flowtech®. System Type: Block Hugger. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. This tight fit block hugger header...Tight fit block hugger design for popular hot rod and street rodsHeavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability$164.95 - $438.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly$47.36 - $56.47
Chevy Blazer Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2004 Chevy Blazer