While the X1 gives you the style and comfort you expect from a vehicle with a BMW badge it also gives you the ability to go off road. That means it’s great for almost any possible task so you’re using it at every opportunity. Of course, because it’s such a useful tool you need to make sure it’s running at its best which is where our aftermarket air filters are so useful. They can give you many benefits at a low price and we have a wide range of them so that you can find the one you want.
Your standard filter introduces resistance to the amount of air getting to your engine which an aftermarket air filter removes. This extra air gives you more power, better throttle response and a lower fuel bill while the advanced filtration technologies on the aftermarket air filters ensure that there are no damaging particles entering your engine. They are quick and easy to install into your X1 and we have cleaning solutions that can make it easy for you to keep your new filter running at its best for longer. They’re a cost effective upgrade with some fantastic benefits!
Forget about filter replacements and air flow troubles! Skillfully engineered and produced by the most knowledgeable experts and exhaustively tested, the air filters stored on our digital shelves ensure the lowest air restriction, unrivaled filtration efficiency, and maximum dust-holding capacity. Check over 5 air filter reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, to choose the product that will provide you with the power increase you need.
- Rugged Ridge® - Conical Air FilterStarting at: $32.91$32.91
- aFe® - Crankcase Vent Breather FilterStarting at: $22.95$22.95
- AIRAID® - Breather FilterStarting at: $15.90$15.90
- GREEN FILTER® - Dual Cone Air FilterStarting at: $58.80$58.80
- Injen® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $11.12$11.12
- VOLANT® - Recharger KitStarting at: $16.10$16.10
- Spectre Performance® - AccuCharge Precision Air Filter Oiling System™Starting at: $11.99$11.99
- Weapon-R® - Air Filter Recharge Kit Starting at: $8.00$8.00
- K&N® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $9.72$9.72
- Takeda® - Restore KitStarting at: $19.00$19.00
"Fits really nice and can feel the difference on gas."
"I had no problem installing the flter. The only concern that I had and still working on with CarID is that the original filter was 2" thick where are the K&N filter that I received was only 1" thick. That is a significant difference in the design. I was expecting it to be almost identical in dimension. I bought this for my 2006 BMW X5 3.0L SUV. "
"Looks great and performs even better."
"I am quite happy with the product I purchased from carid.com. I hope this product will last for ages as a nano techlogy built for performance. "
"This makes a small difference but it all adds up. The K&N is the best bang for your buck. The others cost more and don't make any more improvement."