MANN was founded in 1941 and eventually grew into a corporation with a high-tech product portfolio manufactured worldwide today. Pioneering filtration solutions and many technological milestones over seven decades, the company has always been dedicated to the design and engineering of premium performance filters for a wide range of vehicles. Today, MANN is one of the most respected filter manufacturers with more than 50 locations across five continents.
The company began with development of textile and felt filters, strainer disc filters, and a main-flow oil centrifuge. In 1951, MANN started filter production with paper fine-mesh filter elements for air and oil filtration. Constantly developing filtration solutions, MANN presented its innovative air cleaner with radial inlet and integrated pre-separation ring (later named the "MANN Piclon") in 1967.
- Air Filters Demonstration
- Cabin Air Filters Demonstration
- Fuel Filters Demonstration
- Oil Filters Demonstration
- Air Filters Features and Benefits
MANN continually applies its corporate values Focus, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, Excellence, and Respect as guidelines when dealing with customers. This has helped to maintain and extend the company's position as a market leader in filtration technology over the decades through top-quality products and innovative technology. Today MANN offers a wide range of lube, air, fuel, transmission, and coolant filters for virtually all car makes and models.
| Posted by Terrence | (Northbrook, IL)
Products were fine.
- Popular Mann-Filter Part Numbers
- MANN-Filter® MA1259 - Air Filter
- MANN-Filter® CU3037 - Cabin Air Filter W/O Charcoal Media
- MANN-Filter® C27192-1 - Air Filter
- MANN-Filter® C27114 - Air Filter
- MANN-Filter® C36004 - Air Filter
- MANN-Filter® CU8430 - Cabin Air Filter W/O Charcoal Media
- MANN-Filter® C26151 - Air Filter
- MANN-Filter® MF1002 - Spin-On Fuel Filter
- MANN-Filter® ML1007 - Spin-On Oil Filter
- MANN-Filter® MA1035 - Air Filter