If you have a pickup truck, you may think you have all you need to transport your bicycles, and you probably do if your bikes came from a thrift store or a yard sale and you don’t care what they look like. But if you’re like most riders you have a lot invested in your bikes, and allowing them to slide around in a truck bed where they can bang into each other will result in bikes that don’t look or function very well when you reach your destination.
- Thule® Bed Rider Truck Bike Rack$58.95 - $190.95
- Yakima® BedHead Truck Bed Bike Rack$46.78 - $60.14
- Thule® Insta-Gater Truck Bed Bike Carrier$134.95 - $169.95
- Yakima® BlockHead Truck Bed Bike Rack$20.05 - $34.75
Securing a bike at the fork dropouts is a traditional method of bike transport, and commonly used on roof mount bike racks. Holding the bike by the forks keeps the bike very stable, which is invaluable when your truck is bouncing on rough roads. We offer fork mount carriers for single and multiple bikes. The multiple bike carriers have a bar that spans the bed rails on which the fork mounts are located. The rack comes ready to carry 2 bikes, but more bikes can be accommodated by installing additional fork mounts on the bar. The bar installs easily in the truck bed, with no drilling required
The single bike fork mount carriers are available with clamp-on and bolt-on mounting. The clamp-on mount attaches to the bed rail and comes with soft padding to protect the paint. Installation of the bolt-on mount requires drilling, but it gives you more mounting options because it can be installed on any flat surface. Loading the bike is easy with a fork mount, just remove the wheel, locate the fork dropouts in the mount and tighten the skewer. Some carriers come with locking skewers to prevent theft, while on others the lockable skewer is optional.
For riders on the go we have a wheel mount bike carrier. This handy carrier is anchored in the bed by your closed tailgate. Once in place, just position the front wheel between the tubes and lock it down with the hook and ratcheting mechanism. Another bike carrying option is a simple tailgate pad. These pads attach quickly and easily to the tailgate with the included straps. When you want to ride, just install the pad and drape your bikes over the tailgate with the rear wheels and frame inside the bed and the front wheels hanging out back. The foam and nylon cover will protect your bikes and the tailgate.
Modern bicycles are technological wonders, with exotic frame materials and high-tech features like suspension and disc brakes that were unheard of not so long ago. But these expensive machines can be delicate and seriously damaged if impacted in certain areas, as could easily happen if not secured properly in your truck bed. We offer carriers that are easy to install and easy to load, so your bikes arrive at your riding area in great shape and ready to go.
- (77)Hitch Mount Bike RacksEasy Loading And Unloading
- (28,953)Roof Mount Bike RacksConvenience & Multiple Options
- (5,489)Trunk Mount Bike RacksAffordable And Easy To Store
- (145)Truck Bed Mount Bike RacksSafe Secure Bike Transport
- (46)Spare Tire Mount Bike RacksMake Your Spare Tire Useful
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Exterior AccessoriesBike Racks: Secure Carrying Ability For Your Two-WheelerBicycle riding, whether done for leisure, for exercise, or for sport, seems to be more popular than ever, at least judging by all the weekend riders we see hitting the pavement and the trails all over the place. In fact, bicyclists are saddling up 12 months a year; they certainly are not letting weather and temperature extremes prevent them from pedaling the miles.
Browse by Vehicle
- Cadillac Truck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- Chevy Truck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- Dodge Truck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- Fiat Truck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- Ford Truck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- Freightliner Truck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- GMC Truck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- Honda Truck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- Hummer Truck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- Isuzu Truck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- Jeep Truck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- Lincoln Truck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- Mazda Truck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- Mitsubishi Truck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- Popular Truck Bed Mount Bike Racks Part Numbers
- Yakima® - Locking BedHead Truck Bed Bike Rack
- Yakima® - BlockHead Truck Bed Bike Rack
- Yakima® - Locking BlockHead Truck Bed Bike Rack
- Yakima® - CrashPad Truck Tailgate Pad (Medium 54" wide)
- Yakima® - CrashPad Truck Tailgate Pad (Large 62" wide)
- Yakima® - Mid Size BikerBar (66")
- Yakima® - Full Size BikerBar (78")