1986 Volkswagen Cabrio Rubber Mats
- WeatherTech® - All-Weather Floor MatsVolkswagen Cabrio 1986, All-Weather Floor Mats by WeatherTech®. The mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in your vehicle and come...Our price: $45.00 - $54.95$45.00 20% OFF
- Lloyd® - NorthRidge™ Custom Fit Floor MatsVolkswagen Cabrio 1986, NorthRidge™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. Looking to keep your vehicle neat and clean despite what the weather is doing outside? Add these great mats and get the ultimate protection along with a custom fit and...Our price: $64.90$64.90 20% OFF
- Lloyd® - Clear Protector™ Floor MatsVolkswagen Cabrio 1986, Clear Protector™ Floor Mats by Lloyd®. This is the perfect way of protecting the beauty of your vehicle floor covering without hiding it. The Protector Mats provide full protection without the heavy look of rubber mats and...Our price: $43.09$43.09 20% OFF
- Lloyd® - Rubbertite™ All-Weather Protection Floor Mats Volkswagen Cabrio 1986, Rubbertite™ All-Weather Protection Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The Rubbertite is an attractive, custom fitting and easily cleaned protective mat. You can even have it in Fun Colors or the traditional Black, Gray, Tan or Crystal...Our price: $54.90$54.90 20% OFF
- FanMats® - Heavy Duty Vinyl MatsUniversal Heavy Duty Vinyl Mats by FanMats®. 2-Pieces Mats for 1st and 2nd Rows. Show your colors with Car Mats from FanMats, proudly displaying the logo of your favorite team, college or military branch. The FanMats make it fun to protect the OEM...Our price: $25.38 - $37.58$25.38 20% OFF
Posted by James M.
"I needed the new WeatherTech mats for the winter months here, in beautiful Colorado. I tried the big box stores and auto parts stores, but they are generic and did not fit. The WeatherTech mats fit great and do not interfere with clutch and gas pedals. I was able to restore the original mats, roll them up and store in the attic. MM"
Posted by Karen P.
"The really are nice and thick and have no carpet to clean on them. They are still very usable."