- YOKOHAMA® ADVAN SPORT A/SADVAN SPORT A/S Tires by Yokohama®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Sport and luxury car drivers demand great performance year round. This ultra-high performance, all-season tire delivers exceptional handling in dry weather,...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snowSize: 225/40R18Load/Speed Rating: 92/Y$151.66 each●In Stock (48) - Ships within 24 hrs$606.64 / set of 4
- YOKOHAMA® AVID ENVIGORAVID ENVIGOR Tires by Yokohama®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. This is the first tire to collectively offer excellent traction and handling, superior comfort, long tread life and remarkable fuel efficiency....Superb wet and dry tractionImproved breakingSize: 225/40R18Load/Speed Rating: 92/W$151.12 each●In Stock (35) - Ships within 24 hrs$604.48 / set of 4
- YOKOHAMA® AVID S34AVID S34 Tires by Yokohama®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. These tires are developed for the drivers who take performance seriously. Featuring advanced racing technology, they deliver predicable grip, responsive control...Improved wet and dry tractionEnhanced corneringSize: 225/40R18Load/Speed Rating: 92/V$174.64 each●In Stock (10) - Ships within 24 hrs$698.56 / set of 4
- YOKOHAMA® S.DRIVES.DRIVE Tires by Yokohama®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Packed with the latest technological advancements, the S.drive delivers extraordinary grip and handling. With over 70 different sizes, the broadest range of sport...Enhanced corneringImproved wet and dry tractionSize: 225/40R18Load/Speed Rating: 92/W$159.51 each●In Stock (6) - Ships within 24 hrs$638.04 / set of 4
- YOKOHAMA® ADVAN S4ADVAN S4 Tires by Yokohama®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snowSize: 225/40R18Load/Speed Rating: 92/W$235.63 each●OUT OF STOCK - Unavailable until further notice$942.52 / set of 4
- YOKOHAMA® ADVAN SPORT ZPSADVAN SPORT ZPS Tires by Yokohama®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Since tires are the only thing that holds your vehicle on the road, they are an important aspect of safe driving. So, if your summer tires that you took off...Give you high performance in hot summer conditionsOffer excellent grip and superior handling on dry or wet roadsSize: 225/40R18Load/Speed Rating: 88/Y$330.53 each●OUT OF STOCK - Unavailable until further notice$1,322.12 / set of 4
For over 90 years, Yokohama has been a world leader in the development of outstanding tire designs and technology, giving drivers better control on the road. Since its establishment in 1917, they have devoted themselves to advancing the leading edge of the industry. Yokohama tyres are premium products and are priced to offer good value, with products consistently demonstrating superior performance and durability. This leads to less downtime for individuals and business and, more importantly, reduced costs per kilometer.
Yokohama Tire Corporation is the North American manufacturing and marketing arm of Tokyo, Japan-based The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd., a global manufacturing and sales company of premium tires since 1917. Servicing a network of more than 4,500 points of sale in the U.S., Yokohama Tire Corporation is a leader in technology and innovation. The company’s complete product line includes the dB Super E-spec™ - the world’s first tire to use orange oil to reduce petroleum - as well as tires for high-performance, light truck, passenger car, commercial truck and bus, and off-the-road mining and construction applications.
In 1989, Yokohama acquires the Mohawk Rubber Company, providing an essential manufacturing facility in the U.S. In 1992, Yokohama and the Mohawk Rubber Company merge. This venture gives Yokohama the ability to produce tires for sale in both the OE tires and replacement markets in the U.S.
In 2007, Yokohama announces environmentally-friendly dB Super E-spec™ concept tire in Japan made with orange oil, reducing the proportion of petroleum products in tires. The dB Super E-spec incorporates a new, patented Advanced Inner Liner, designed to reduce air from seeping out and maintain proper tire inflation. The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd. wins the 2011 Environmental Achievement of the Year award at the Tire Technology Expo in Cologne, Germany. Among our many ongoing initiatives, Yokohama have eliminated the use of CFCs and trichloroethane in the manufacturing process, and have switched from heavy oil to natural gas to reduce CO2 emissions and save energy. Yokohama continues to respond with compatible solutions engineered to outperform, whatever the performance need.